Looking for need help to create my rps

which do you like the best

• the inferno games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the devils maze

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi, I have a few ideas but I need some helping organizing and creating them.now each idea is the beta version

My ideas :

1. the inferno games (still working on the name .- .): like you could of guessed the idea came from the movie/novel the hunger games. now my idea is that it would be a inter galactic battle arena. there are 12 planet(could more or less). each planet chooses 6 warrior(who,which and how they choose counts on the planet) to fight to the death.( now the planets will be created by people except earth)
  2. the devils maze(still working on the name ) now the idea came from the movie/novel maze runner.now my ideas is to give it a re do and make it better. now my ideas is that the rp will be focus on surviving. now the maze will be bigger and bigger. now my idea is in each maze there should be like 5 different groups . trying to surviving and figuring mystery/riddles/puzzle and trying to get out of the maze. now my ideas is there being a lot a lot of other maze. like a maze after a maze and after a maze

now if your interested into helping me then just private message me on here and tell me how long have you been role-playing and how many successful RP you had before. also by helping me out you will be mentioned as co creator . there is no limits how many can help me out. the more the better :)

now if your interested in the RP just private message me and tell me you want to save you a spot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back