• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Need help changing my bbcode's size

A lecto

Imagination is the only weapon against reality
So yeah I just got into coding a while back and haven't figured out everything I need to yet. I would just need to fix the size of my code (the end result, I already made a code) or rather how big it appears on the screen once it's posted. Sorry if I didn't explain well xD anyway please contact me if you can help or need more information, it would mean a lot to me :) Thanks for reading this and have a nice day.

A lecto A lecto ; hello there!

if you don’t want your code fitting the whole post thread itself, you can use the centerblock code for bbcode!

Code:
[centerblock=90]information here[/centerblock]

so the centerblock decreases from 100! the lowest number I usually set a centerblock is “50”! the centerblock code is usually always the first code i do and the last code i do with all the other codes in the middle!

if you’re using divs, you could set the width and height of your code to make it smaller or the size you’d like it to be!

Code:
[div=max-width: 750px; margin: auto;][/div]

so the max-width of the div allows the code itself to only go that certain # you choose on any screen. I usually have a range from 750px - 500px for my widths! and be div code above is the code i always start with whenever i make my code bc it helps with mobile compatibilities as well! (well as long as the code you’re making isn’t too advanced and lengthy depending what you’re doing)

i hope this helps!

A lecto A lecto ; hello there!

if you don’t want your code fitting the whole post thread itself, you can use the centerblock code for bbcode!

Code:
[centerblock=90]information here[/centerblock]

so the centerblock decreases from 100! the lowest number I usually set a centerblock is “50”! the centerblock code is usually always the first code i do and the last code i do with all the other codes in the middle!

if you’re using divs, you could set the width and height of your code to make it smaller or the size you’d like it to be!

Code:
[div=max-width: 750px; margin: auto;][/div]

so the max-width of the div allows the code itself to only go that certain # you choose on any screen. I usually have a range from 750px - 500px for my widths! and be div code above is the code i always start with whenever i make my code bc it helps with mobile compatibilities as well! (well as long as the code you’re making isn’t too advanced and lengthy depending what you’re doing)

i hope this helps!
Yeah I knew the first one (centerblock) But the second will help so thanks! And thank you for taking your time to help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back