• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital NEED CO AUTHORS

Max_Destiny

A Killing Machine Living Inside a Gamer's Body
I have multiple ideas I want to continue writing but I need help writing them. Here are their titles, PM me to ask more about them:
I have many stories starting and am giving many positions for the same or multiple stories.

Fandoms I am trying to write:
!- how much i want to make a story about it...
JIGSAW!!!
Final Destination!!
MLP!!
FURRIES!!!
ORIGINAL PLOTS!!!

I like horror, fantasy, romance, adventure, slice of life, supernatural and mystery stories. Come to me if you want to create an awesome story together

Last edited:
My style of writing is goofy, mostly character driven, and very dialogue heavy. While I can provide details for a basic picture, I don't like overdoing it.

Here's an example:

"I have always been taught that you humans panic when greeted with someone not from your world."

"Ha. Ha-ha-ha. No. I'm panicking."

"You are?"

"Oh, yeah. On the inside."

I smiled weakly as I struggled to set down the glass of water. I'm sure that that thing could hear the ice cubes jingle inside it.

"I see."

You know those really cliché alien movies where like a spaceship would come crashing down through some poor idiot's attic and cause some sort of havoc? That's always hilarious. You laugh at the idiot who has to endure flipping over the sight of an extra-terrestrial (often resulting in screaming, smacking the thing, or attempting to call the FBI, though, in my case, was simply inviting it over for tea), attempting to hide it away from the eyes of their peers and/or family members, and try to get it back safely home. E.T. go home.

Only it kinda stops being funny when it's you. In my case, me.

Okay, stop laughing. I'm serious.

Excerpt from: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8912916/1/

Actually yeah idk why I listed those...there just...there xD hold on a minute lemme fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back