• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Need Bucky for Bucky x oc

Shadow7

BLACKJACK!
Looking for someone to rp as Bucky Barnes. Not much of a plot (so preferably someone who enjoys being Bucky and will have fun). It may sound odd, but I want someone creative who likes to create stories, as I like to follow more than lead during an rp, and if I do, it is more of passively guiding the story. Probs a lot of angst so if you're not into that..Long term, frequent replies. I understand that people have lives and I won't be a bitch about it but it isn't very engaging if its constantly interrupted by no talking for days.
I would like to do this on either tumblr or geeking. You can DM me on either at @cameronskywalker

I can send more detailed and in depth background information on the OC if you are interested in the rp.

"RULES"/WARNING/CHARACTER BACKGROUND BELOW
This is mostly like a dialogue rp but that's not absolutely solidified. I will allow character changes to further "plot". Text will be placed in () if not Bucky or OC
Example: (Hey, It's Steve.)

WARNING: if you are sensitive to certain subjects or have certain triggers DO NOT participate! I tend to dive into deep and sometimes very dark subjects to add more depth to characters and relationships and I do not in any way wish to cause anyone discomfort. Bare in mind, FORMER HYDRA ASSASSIN. They've seen a lot, done a lot, and will deal with a lit of shit. Some events from Mcu will be altered.

OC:
Name: Cameron
Alias: Shadow
Brief history: Childhood friend of Steve Rogers and James Buchanan Barnes. Fought in the war alongside them. Captured by HYDRA along with Bucky. Trained assassin, the same as the Winter Soldier. Rescued by Steve along with Bucky and is rehabilitating in the Avengers tower. Dating Bucky Barnes.
Description: Long, curly, dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, many scars, right arm is metal identical to Bucky's left, super soldier, born september 29th 1920, extreme stress can cause relapse (forgetting memories, going into "soldier-mode", aggression) loving, loyal, guilty (for everything she as done as a HYDRA assassin), closed off (except with Steve and Bucky)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back