Need another 1 x 1 Rp (MxF only) [closed]

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Fluffy Awwwsassin
Hello all! I have enough space for another roleplay and want to start one. :3

Male x Female only (nothing against m x m or f x f. I'm just straight myself so I quickly lose interest in rps that aren't hetero.)

If you want to know more about me visit the information section on my profile.

For my roleplay ideas, rules, and other roleplay related information please visit this link: http://klutzy-ninja-kitty.tumblr.com/roleplayinformation.

I'm only taking one new person at the moment. ^_^ Feel free to offer your ideas too. But please at least skim over what I wrote in the page I linked to so you know my rules. Thanks! 
Added even more ideas to my link. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested in your Pirate x Genie, i think this would be pretty cool. Im pretty new to RP like this but if you can deal with me being kind of bad at this I think it could be fun.

soupninja said:
Im interested in your Pirate x Genie, i think this would be pretty cool. Im pretty new to RP like this but if you can deal with me being kind of bad at this I think it could be fun.
I don't mind at all. ^_^ I'd love to rp that with you. And if you're new I'll help you out in any way you can. Just send me a PM or reply back if you're still interested and we can about starting it.

[QUOTE="TheFrozen❄️]Female or male?

[/QUOTE]
Do you mean by that which gender I play when roleplaying? I play either male or female. :)

tamaracorine said:
Are you still looking?
I don't want to go read the page only to be disappointed!
I'm actually not taking any more. Sorry! I've been sick and have to catch up on my other roleplays at the moment. I'll let you know if I need more people. I might soon since a few of my people haven't replied in a long time. lol. But for now, I want to get over being sick before I take on more. I wish you luck finding some good roleplays! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back