• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need a partner! (also have a couple pairing ideas)

Bye.

Two Thousand Club

Hello to all!

I do mxf mostly, but I'm also experienced with FxF, and some mxm. When writing posts I usually don't write more than two paragraphs and no less than four sentences. I'm pretty good at matching my length of posts to my rp partner though, just as long as it isn't too long. Good grammar and spelling is greatly appreciated. My most available time to rp is on the weekends because that's when I stay up the latest. During the week I only reply in the afternoon, rarely in the morning. Just one reply everyday or every two days is fine, more replies are funner though. Rules are boring!

Let's move onto the pairings. The ones in bold are the characters I'd enjoy playing most, but I am willing to give up a spot for someone who also wants it.

Elf
x human

Criminal x victim or bystander

Schizophrenic x imaginary friend

Ghost x human

Angel x demon

Hero x villian

Fandoms:

Silent Hill

Death Note (L x Light)

This is all I have right now, I may update later on! For now, if interested, please post on here or pm (private message) me. Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back