Near to Professional

Energyintake

ROLEPLAY / CYBER / CHAT
// Energy intake is a required term of sufficing other's misuse of their own acquirements in a fashion suited to them entirely. Land of Curses and Noise.

Huzzah, I'm new to RP Nation. I've roleplayed since 2011 on a website called Chatango, origionating from a video game known as Wolf Quest in my younger years. I have matured fondly in the art of writing and, by what I've been told, I'm amazing with detail and I'm a pretty decent writer. I enjoy YAOI, admittedly, and roleplay males atleast ninety percent of the time, alongside HORROR, SCHOOL [ College, Highschool ], MYSTERY, etc themed stories! I've dozens of characters on my WIX and a massive amount of experience, so feel free to hit me up. :o )

I also love Homestuck, and a few of my characters are based of Karkat and Gamzee, among others. Not only that, but anime and dozens of other things. HoNk. //

Wow. You seem really awesome. Good to have your onboard. Hope you enjoy the plane of imagination in cyberspace known as RpN.

Energyintake said:
// Energy intake is a required term of sufficing other's misuse of their own acquirements in a fashion suited to them entirely. Land of Curses and Noise.

Huzzah, I'm new to RP Nation. I've roleplayed since 2011 on a website called Chatango, origionating from a video game known as Wolf Quest in my younger years. I have matured fondly in the art of writing and, by what I've been told, I'm amazing with detail and I'm a pretty decent writer. I enjoy YAOI, admittedly, and roleplay males atleast ninety percent of the time, alongside HORROR, SCHOOL [ College, Highschool ], MYSTERY, etc themed stories! I've dozens of characters on my WIX and a massive amount of experience, so feel free to hit me up. :o )

I also love Homestuck, and a few of my characters are based of Karkat and Gamzee, among others. Not only that, but anime and dozens of other things. HoNk. //

One moment, let me get my telescope!

Just kidding. Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back