• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

NazumiWolf's Commission Shop

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to report that I will have to delay all requests due to unforeseeable circumstances. To explain my pc needs to be sent in for repairs as it has developed errors that prohibit me from using my drawing programs and tablet. This will take a few weeks, but I will continue as soon as possible. I hope you understand how much of an issue this is for me as I may lose a lot of progress I have already made.

In short I will still work on your commissions, but they will take longer, If you have any further questions contact me on here or through pm.

Thank you for understanding,

Nazumitora

@DiversityRoleplay

@Dalamus Ulom

@TheOnlyCatbug

@SachiGrl

@all the others whowant me to draw there oc's

again I'm very sry >o<

NazumiWolf said:
Hello everyone,
I am sorry to report that I will have to delay all requests due to unforeseeable circumstances. To explain my pc needs to be sent in for repairs as it has developed errors that prohibit me from using my drawing programs and tablet. This will take a few weeks, but I will continue as soon as possible. I hope you understand how much of an issue this is for me as I may lose a lot of progress I have already made.

In short I will still work on your commissions, but they will take longer, If you have any further questions contact me on here or through pm.

Nazumitora

@DiversityRoleplay

@Dalamus Ulom

@TheOnlyCatbug

@SachiGrl

again I'm very sry >o<
It's okay. We know it's not your fault.

NazumiWolf said:
Hello everyone,

Nazumitora

@DiversityRoleplay

@Dalamus Ulom

@TheOnlyCatbug

@SachiGrl

again I'm very sry >o<
That's cool man, I don't have no deadline.

NazumiWolf said:
@DiversityRoleplay
@Dalamus Ulom

@TheOnlyCatbug

@SachiGrl

my laptop will be back on monday *happy dance*

so i can do all your commissions in the next 2-3 weeks (i hope xD ) :D yeeeay <3

ty for waiting that long <3
WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*explodes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back