Nazi School (actual RP) [Inactive]

Liraz

Liraz submitted a new role play:

Nazi School (actual RP) - I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I CAN'T POST ON THE ORIGINAL ANYMORE!!!

Okay, so I have absolutely no idea why, but for some bizarre reason, the original sign up on this RP completely locked me out, but if you look up the same title, you can read the description and rules of the RP on the sign-up sheet. If you still want to join, you can, but just leave a message that you do and I'll try to make another sign up sheet. So while, this RP is still accepting, this forum is the actual RPing thing, for the people who already filled out the original character skeleton. :)
Read more about this role play... 
OKAY SO I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!! WHY IT BLOCKED ME OUT OR WHY I SUDDENLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING, BUT IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS ON THE CHARACTER SIGN UP SHEET FROM BEFORE, THIS IS THE ACTUAL RP!! :)

The 1930 Volkswagon swerved off the road and into the dirt. “That’s it!” The driver screamed, trying to keep his voice as calm as possible. “You two are walking from here.” Herr Klein, who had been sitting in the passenger seat trying desperately to cope with the constant bickering, slapped his face into his palm and shook his head slowly.

“Dirk started it!” Klara whined. Her twin sent her a look of furious confusion.

“How on earth did I manage to start this fight?” Dirk exclaimed.

“By insulting people.” Klara responded casually.

“Insulting- I read aloud my biology paper! You insulted me!” He yelled.

“I only called you a gullible anonymous no-brained butt faced loser, besides, by insulting people, I meant actual people, not just gullible anonymous no brained butt faced loser brothers.” Klara pointed out.

“Oh yeah, like my paper ever said a single thing bad about any real people-” Dirk started, and he would have liked to continue if he wasn’t cut off by another shout from the driver.

“OUT!” He yelled. Dirk angrily yanked his bag out from the trunk and opened the door to start to go out when his sister stopped him. “Wait,” She said in as calm of a voice as she was capable of. “If Dirk and I promise not to bicker anymore will you please just drive us to the school?” Klara asked in her ultra sweet and innocent completely fake voice.

“Not gonna happen.” Replied the driver.

“Why not?!” Klara questioned furiously.

“Because, Fraulein Klein, (Dirk snickered at the way his sister’s title rhymed, but once she elbowed him in the gut he shut up,) you’ve made that same promise over fifty million times since the beginning of this trip, and over fifty million times since the beginning of this trip, you have failed to keep it.” Stated the driver formally.

“But that’s not fair!” She protested. The driver shrugged his shoulders casually. “Dad, help me out here!” Klara pleaded, but her father shook his head.

“This time Klara, I’m staying out of it.” He replied, disappointed by the fact that he was bringing his kids to an elite school, but on the way there, they still managed to act as unelite as humanly possible.

“Dirk?” A wide falsely innocent grin crossed over Klara’s face as her eyes sparkled with fake sweetness. Her brother sighed. “C’mon.” He said gruffly, pulling her along. “The school’s only like two miles away.” His face flushed a vivid red. Why did his sister always have to be so, well, sisterly?

They started to walk off, Klara mumbling something about revenge, when their Father called after them. “And I want no funny business this time!” He yelled as they turned around to face him. “I mean it. You two are going here to learn to be the future of our country, whether you like it or not, and if you make a peep about disagreements, whoever that peep came out of will find themselves permanently grounded.” Herr Klein swore, his icy blue eyes piercing into his children’s souls.

Dirk nodded curtly and affirmatively, but Klara rolled her eyes and started to stalk off towards the direction of the school. Once positive she was out of earshot though, a smirk reached the teen’s face as she shot a quick look back towards the car.

“Peep.”

She declared mockingly, and continued walking, without once bothering to make sure her brother was coming as well.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back