• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom navigation

OOC
Here
Kiki stops in Navigation and proceeds to Stabilize the steering. She finishes fairly shortly as it never takes that long. "This ship really is a reeeeaaaalll piece of work... isn't it..." She said to herself with a laugh.

Last edited:
Kiki blushed a bit before shaking her head. "And I don't know why they brought you along on this mission... With all that hot air escaping your head, I am surprised this ship is flying and not floating." She said with a small giggle and a playful wink." She meant no meanness by it and saying it was all in friendly fun. "Gotta get to nav, ya missed lunch by the way Mike!!" She then continued on her way

As they walked into the navigation room, Mike let out a hearty laugh. "Oh, little Munchkin, you didn't know? I act as the backup oxygen! Gotta let all this air be put to good use after all!" He plopped himself down in the chair adjacent to where Kiki began to work and swiveled the chair slowly in circles. At the mention of missing lunch, a loud grumble erupted from somewhere near Mike's stomach. "Dang Leia, you must be hungry, huh?" He laughed, trying to play off the fact that he was absolutely starving as he slept through breakfast as well.

Mike laughed when he heard Kiki muttering under her breath, complaining about the ship. "Billions of dollars on construction and on launch, yet we have to do all this menial work day in and day out. It honestly blows my mind. He keeps his eyes on Kiki until she's done with her tasks and then he lets a loud whistle escape his lips. "Damn girl, you're always so quick at your stuff. You know, if you always get done that quickly, I could help you by 'lending' you some of my tasks..." Mike raises both his eyebrows, passing it off as a joke while trying to suppress the hint of hopefulness. I mean, if she *wanted* my tasks, who am I to stop her.

Kiki sighed as she looked to Mike. "You realize we get paid to deliver the supplies AND do the tasks.... right?" She said as she looked out the front of the ship. "Only a few more days worth of time and we will be at Mira... Maybe I can see my folks again." She said with a smile. She then turned around and looked down the hall. "That was my only task to do in here, by the way. You have any in here?" She asked Mike. She then held her lunch box up for him to see. "I still have leftovers from mine if you want after a few tasks."
As they walked into the navigation room, Mike let out a hearty laugh. "Oh, little Munchkin, you didn't know? I act as the backup oxygen! Gotta let all this air be put to good use after all!" He plopped himself down in the chair adjacent to where Kiki began to work and swiveled the chair slowly in circles. At the mention of missing lunch, a loud grumble erupted from somewhere near Mike's stomach. "Dang Leia, you must be hungry, huh?" He laughed, trying to play off the fact that he was absolutely starving as he slept through breakfast as well.

Mike laughed when he heard Kiki muttering under her breath, complaining about the ship. "Billions of dollars on construction and on launch, yet we have to do all this menial work day in and day out. It honestly blows my mind. He keeps his eyes on Kiki until she's done with her tasks and then he lets a loud whistle escape his lips. "Damn girl, you're always so quick at your stuff. You know, if you always get done that quickly, I could help you by 'lending' you some of my tasks..." Mike raises both his eyebrows, passing it off as a joke while trying to suppress the hint of hopefulness. I mean, if she *wanted* my tasks, who am I to stop her.

"I know I know, but you gotta admit it's a little different than what we were expecting! I mean hell Kiki, we're in space! On a multi-billion dollar ship that supersedes all expectations that humanity had of itself just a century ago! Yet here we are, emptying trash and and making sure this behemoth hasn't strayed off course." Mike was about to continue his rant when he saw the lunchbox that Kiki pulled out. All thoughts of complaint vanished instantly from his mind. "Ohhhh food! Whatchu got? Whatchu gonna give me?" Mike hopped out of his chair and half-walked half-skipped until he was beside Kiki.

"Nah," Mike lied when she asked if he had any tasks in Nav. "I don't think I do. I'll just go with the food...I mean you. I'll just go with you and do whatever tasks I pass by!" In all honestly, Mike couldn't actually remember what he was supposed to accomplish that day. The crew were so close to being at their destination that he had started to slack off and skip some of the less desirable tasks he had been assigned.

Blue walks into Navigation, and sees Kiki and Mike, "oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" he asks embarrassed.
Walnutt Walnutt Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo
"I know I know, but you gotta admit it's a little different than what we were expecting! I mean hell Kiki, we're in space! On a multi-billion dollar ship that supersedes all expectations that humanity had of itself just a century ago! Yet here we are, emptying trash and and making sure this behemoth hasn't strayed off course." Mike was about to continue his rant when he saw the lunchbox that Kiki pulled out. All thoughts of complaint vanished instantly from his mind. "Ohhhh food! Whatchu got? Whatchu gonna give me?" Mike hopped out of his chair and half-walked half-skipped until he was beside Kiki.

"Nah," Mike lied when she asked if he had any tasks in Nav. "I don't think I do. I'll just go with the food...I mean you. I'll just go with you and do whatever tasks I pass by!" In all honestly, Mike couldn't actually remember what he was supposed to accomplish that day. The crew were so close to being at their destination that he had started to slack off and skip some of the less desirable tasks he had been assigned.
Kiki sighed a bit as she rolled her eyes at Mike "I swear Mike, What are any of us going to do with you..." She said with a small giggle as she looked toward the hall to walk out. She then saw Blue and gave a small wave. "Hey Blue! No, you aren't really interrupting anything, just convincing Mike to work by offering him leftovers during our break." She said as she held her lunchbox up. "What are you doing in here?"

Last edited:
"Hey hey, Blue man! Wassup my guy!" Mike bellowed, skipping over from Kiki to Blue before throwing his arm around the other man. "You shouldn't listen to Kiki. I totally always do all my tasks without needing to be tempted with food."

Mike raised his eyes to meet Kiki's, mouthing "I'm just kidding please give me food still" silently when he thought Blue wasn't looking.

"Anyway! I have to head towards shields to repair them. If you need any help just come to me." Kiki said with a smile toward blue as she put her lunchbox on her side and picked up a toolbox. "C'mon Mike, I have to make sure you do your tasks so you don't try to trick me." She said with a small laugh as she started to pass Blue. "But in seriousness Blue, I am more than happy to help you out. if you need it. I offer it to everyone, even Mike." She said jokingly.

Darklord95 Darklord95 Walnutt Walnutt

"Anyway! I have to head towards shields to repair them. If you need any help just come to me." Kiki said with a smile toward blue as she put her lunchbox on her side and picked up a toolbox. "C'mon Mike, I have to make sure you do your tasks so you don't try to trick me." She said with a small laugh as she started to pass Blue. "But in seriousness Blue, I am more than happy to help you out. if you need it. I offer it to everyone, even Mike." She said jokingly.

Darklord95 Darklord95 Walnutt Walnutt
“Thank you.” He says quietly as he walks over to the course chart.

Mike put on a feigned look of shock. "You've offered to help me? Was I asleep when this offer happened, because it sounds like a dream to me." He watched Blue head over to the screen that Kiki had just left. "Does no one else think it's really weird that more than one person has to chart a course? Like..that seems like it should only have to be done by one person."

Mike shook his head and then beamed at Kiki when she told him to go with her. He straightened his face and threw his arm up in a mock salute. He shouted a"Ma'am yes ma'am!" before scrambling to her side, already forgetting where she said she had to go.

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Darklord95 Darklord95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back