Other Naturo Rants

PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Everything Thats Awesome
You can skip over this thread if you like.

Warning: This is starting.

Okay, so I found these leaks on the internet. Its probably old news but still! It makes me both sad and sort of.. Angry?  Because... Why? Just... Why? 

Thats not my main thought though.

What I really want to talk about is Naruto and Sasuke.

Some people are saying that now Naruto's a hokage, Sasuke's stronger cause he's been travelling. Now, I'm all ears, what do you guys think? Personally, I think they're still equal. As seen in Boruto the movie, Sasuke stated that if Naruto were to die, it would all be over. (Correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm basing this off of a bunch of comments. Irrational, yes, but idk) Opiniona?

I mean technically Naruto is constantly training as the Hokage. He pushes himself to the point of exhaustion by making a butt load of shadow clones to complete various tasks, and he gets each shadow clone's experiences after they poof. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he nearly passes out from making too many clones in the Boruto movie, right? That seems like some pretty intense training. Anyways, I like to think that Naruto and Sasuke are always pretty close to the same level even if one of them gets a bit ahead every now and then.

It truly depends. Sasuke has always never been a character with a huge amount of chakra. Naruto on the other hand is killer in that aspect. The only reason Sasuke was able to give naruto such a close battle was because of the chakra he was able to steal. Obviously now, he's improved but still, they aren't exactly on the same level...

I see it this way, they compliment each other. Even Naruto himself has stated it that himself is the Hokage to the village, but Sasuke is also the Hokage in the shadows. They are similarly on the same level, but if I really had to chose who would win given they were at their maximum reaching point, I'd say Naruto. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back