• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nations of Anan (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Adric and Elanil
Guo Yaling and the second Teotl Sorcerer
Cedric and Guo Lihua
Xiuhcoatl and Aesir
Coco and the Lemoin male relative
Kelda and Guo Qian

now what happens if characters fancy other characters that aren’t their betrothed… is this allowed… asking out of genuine curiosity and the desire to incite violence

now what happens if characters fancy other characters that aren’t their betrothed… is this allowed… asking out of genuine curiosity and the desire to incite violence
Well then I suppose you would roleplay that out lmao.

Of course! Did you want to do it in DMs or here on ooc?
I don't really care one way or another. I think your character is fairly secretive so if there's potential for things being revealed that you wanna keep under wraps until IC reveal, then it would be better to go for DMs

I don't really care one way or another. I think your character is fairly secretive so if there's potential for things being revealed that you wanna keep under wraps until IC reveal, then it would be better to go for DMs
Yeah lets do DMs then just in case!

Mooniee Mooniee At your convenience, you wanna quickly have a discourse on Shenyue and Yaling's relationship details? I noticed you got a small detail going on in her bio already.

Adric and Elanil
Guo Yaling and the second Teotl Sorcerer
Cedric and Guo Lihua
Xiuhcoatl and Aesir
Coco and the Lemoin male relative
Kelda and Guo Qian

Considering Aesir is getting betrothed to Xiuhcoatl, this is gonna be great lol

Haha this dynamic is great! For me, i dont really mind if aesir fancies someone else but all i will say is there is def gonna be Xiu-consequences

Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy I look forward to Kelda and Shenyue's interaction. I can tell that they're prolly going to resolve most of their arguments by dueling.
Or getting very close to it. I forsee much toe to toe screaming at one another. Delicate is not word readily used to describe Kelda. it's going to be fun.

i assume there are no Varangian roles left? I have in mind an high priestess/witch type character, musical, blunt, outspoken, flirtatious and near unhinged/crazy but with great love for her people and surprisingly amount of wisdom and good sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back