Naruto The Sixth War

aki will now be a non npc 
could you change zab's age pls i think he might be too young for an anbu 
raiden new look
NewNinja.jpg

name: Riyoshi Nihoma

elemental chakra type: wind

specialty: taijutsu, ninjutsu

bio:starting off at a young age, Riyoshi was taught by his father and when he joined in the academy, he was in the higher percentage of the class. Going on through out the years, his skills elevated and his knowledge of jutsu elevated as well. When he was thirteen, his father took him out on a training mission. This mission later proved that he was able to handle himself out in the world and allowed him to become a team leader. Fast forwarding through the years, Riyoshi had turned seventeen. He was getting ready to start his family with his newly wedded wife. Seven years after his first child was born, Riyoshi brought his son out on the training mission. It was then, that everything went downhill.

It all began as a normal day, Riyoshi and his first born, Riyu, were traveling south from the village on a routine scouting trip trying to locate the perfect training ground, when they came across a group of opposing shinobi. These shinobi were of great power and far outnumbered Riyoshi and his son. Taking a defensive stance against the men, Riyoshi placed himself between his son and the men. As he took his stance, the men charged at him and the fight began to rage out of control. He feared for his sons life and if he could not control the battle, then it would surely not end well for anyone. The battle raged for what seemed like a lifetime and it turned out, it had. Riyoshi opened his eyes slowly to see that he was face down upon the field. Lifting himself up, he seen the ground around him was scorched and torn away as if a bomb had gone off. As he began to look around, Riyoshi seen countless bodies of the enemies around him and while he seen them, he looked for his son.

To no avail, he had not been able to locate his son. Removing a small scroll out of his pocket, Riyoshi opened it slowly till it had come to the spot where his sons signature should have been, but it was empty. Falling down to his knees, Riyoshi dropped the scroll and tears rolled down his cheeks. It was upon that fateful day that Riyoshi’s life headed downhill and quite fast. Over the next few years, Riyoshi would soon lose faith in himself and distance himself from his wife and his family. Even though he had distanced himself from his family, he continued to take missions from the village. And as we fast forward to the last few months, Riyoshi had found himself at the bar every day, trying to keep his sorrows buried.

looks:
The_Gutsy_Ninja_by_SweeetRaspberry.jpg

extra: Nihoma kekkei genkai:
Horns_by_chelcifer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
backlash said:
TO BE FINISHED LATER
name: Riyoshi Nihoma

elemental chakra type: wind

specialty: taijutsu, ninjutsu

bio:

looks:

extra:
It would be cool if he could serve as a mentor to my character. Kinda like Jiraya to Naruto [emoji3]

@TC Thomas , sure, but riyoshi is not going to as kind hearted as jiraya. I have a troubled past for him, making him a handful of crazy. I will try to get this up as soon as my computer is connected to the Internet and I don't have to use my phone.

Uhh..cool ^.^" i think u got the wrong guy 
name: korra

elemental chakra type: originally water, but now controls fire wind lightning and earth too

specialty: (ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, ect pick only two) ninjutsu and taijutsu

bio: the daughter of the infamous, kakuzu. Korra was still very young when he died. Much like her father, shes 45 but looks only 18. Using her earth grudge fear, she steals hearts and adds them to her collection. She alsohas a twisted personality, classing her self as a pain inflictor.

looks:
kakuzu_ver_c_by_chinro-d5ub151.jpg

age: (if a student recommend 12 if a leader pick any age) (after chunnin exams there will be a time skip for 4 years) 45

extra: (any thing i missed out on) she has a unique part to her kekai genkai, she can create a sixth heart, out of charke 
name: hito

elemental chakra type: none

specialty: (ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, ect pick only two) taijutsu

bio: a jashinist like his uncle hidan, hito partnered up with korra, while his past isnt known well, he has done 356 s rank mission, only returning with scratches.

looks:
Young_Hidan_by_Jammys.jpg~320x480

age: (if a student recommend 12 if a leader pick any age) (after chunnin exams there will be a time skip for 4 years) 37

extra: (any thing i missed out on) he has a scythe with only two blades instead. His eyes are also two colours one purple one green. He also has a ball of tendrills in his stomich thanks to his partner.

@backlash - check em ouut 
@TC Thomas i made 2 more characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back