• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: The Sixth Great Village

Gamer Wizard Justin

Commander Of The Justin Force
The village was pretty huge a lot of people not a lot like to be a shonobi but the village was named The Village Hidden in The Moon. We have so many types of Jutsu's but our village always wanted to master them all. They all search for new Jutsu's and that S class missions to certain Shonobi. They just got a new batch of students but they all passed the test.

This all took place after Naruto died. But now these kids are the new legacy.

They have two kekka genkai's:

They have the ability of the stars (works just like a sharingon.)

View attachment 63499

And the other is Steam Release.

Here is the Skelly:

Name:

Village:

Jutsu:

Appearance (anime only):

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

What technique do you use: (Tai, Ninja Tools, Ninjutsu, genjutsu)

I will be accepting you and pairing you into a team.

Last edited by a moderator:
wizard justin updated Naruto: The Sixth Great Village with a new update entry:

Alright here are the team setup as of right now.

Team 1: Bain Thrash
Genins: Justin Nazakin

Hayase Kaguya

And Yumi Kashima

Team 2: Gikō
Read the rest of this update entry... 
Bain sighs when he was told that he was gonna get his batch of students today. These group of children better not fail me or I'll send them right back at the academy. They better know that I guess I just have to wait to see what type of kids they are probably just stupid and inconsiderate for one another.

Justin was waiting with Team one to me they are just a type of people who will hold me back, my only goal was to be the best ninja there was no one can beat the village hidden in the stars, especially when they have a person with both of their kekkei genkai's. There's no doubt I'm gonna be better than the other two I know I'm gonna be better.

Yumi was walking to where her team was suppose to meet up. Oh that must be them there. She was really excited finally she thought to her self i'm on a team! I bet they are totally going to be awesome. I hope they like my outfit. giggles. She walk up to Justin "Hey is this where team one is suppose to meet up?" She asked with a smile.

"Of course it is but I'm wondering where our Sensei is. By the way, neat dress" he smiles at her. This Sensei of ours really likes to be late doesn't he. Well, I guess I just have to wait for him to come around sometime. "Btw what is your name, mine is Justin." He says to her.

"Thanks!" She smiled. Awesome she thought to her self I wonder where the sensei is. Then he introduced him self. He said his name was Justin. "My name is Yumi it's nice to meet you. Man I can't wait to meet out other team mate. And the sensei." She said excitedly

"There was a reason why we were placed on team One, because we are the Number One Team!" He says loudly smirking. He sorta wanted to impress Yumi he was just a person who liked to have all the attention most of the time so that's why he did all the reckless things that he already does.

Suddenly Bain walked up to the girl and boy "Hello Team One, My name is Bain but you shall address me as Bain Sensei" he says to them kindly. He noticed that a person was late to the meeting. "Where is you other teammate?" He asks the girl because he knew the girl is a lot mature then the boy in the group.

Hayase could care less about this group more and more. "Here, sensei..." He said, stepping out of the shadow of the corner he was in. "Just analyzing my teammates. His red eye marks indicated the Kaguya clan very well. He adjusted his glove, and looked at sensei

"Yah we are so number one!" She said getting caught up in the excitement. He seems pretty cool she thought to her self. Then she saw a man walking towards them. It was they'er sensei. He said his name was Bain. He then took a quick look around and asked Yumi where the other teammate was. "Oh I'm not sure I just got here a few mins ago Bain Sensei." She answered back.

Hayase sighed. "Number one..."such a childish phrase. Although he had been told that 'pep' is essential to teamwork.

Justin turned to the boy " If your analyzing us then why don't you analyze my fist going into your face!" He threw a punch at him.

At this rate team one is gonna be Team gonna be sent back to the academy. He sighs as he looked at the girl then the two boys, "You all act like children..." He sighed when he muttered it quietly. He then sighed "Alright no more fun time for all of you. So, tell me about yourselves I want to know." He says to them in a serious tone.

"Well, I want to know about your name, goals, likes, dislikes, and history. Well, I'm wondering if you were born in this Village anyway. I could tell one is form a clan not that far off from here and the other is a kid that was born here but you it's hard to tell." He says to the girl. He wasn't surprised that the girl was focused compared to the guys. "Do me a favor, break up their argument."

Hayase grabbed the fist, and used his Genkai to absorb some of the brats chakra, converting it to strength. He then squeezed the boys fist, enough to feel pain. Not to break his bones. Just to make him scream.

He was telling her thing he wanted to know but she could tell he was slowly getting more and more irritated at the boys. He then asked her to break up their fight. "oh um ok" She walked over to them. "Hey guys stop it already!" They continued to fight and ignored her. Now how should I do this. She started to think. I know! Just when Justin was about to throw another punch she she jumped in between them grabbed justin fist and flipped him over and and did a quick low kick at Hayase tripping him and making him fall over.

He caught himself as the trip happened. "Sorry sensei." He got up. "Insolence among teammates is punished in our family."

"Yumi... That hurt you know..." He groans as he got up off the ground. I never would've thought Yumi was strong, I underestimated her. "And who are you called Insolence!" He says to him.

"Now that you wimps both got over the procedure. You are to tell me about yourselves, your not gonna get the description because you both were fighting. Yumi over here is the smart one of the team." He says to them. These three aren't the perfect group I never thought they would be partnered up. I understand why though, they all have their own kekkei genkai's.

" I don't CALLED anything." He said. "Anyways. My name is Hayase Kaguya. I am 17. My likes are being discreet as possible. Our clan, unlike any others, prides on secrecy of our background." He bowed. "I hope sensei can respect that."

"Haha sorry Justin." She turned to sensei and said " My name is Yumi Kashima i am 14

My goals are to be a great ninja I just want to be the best I can be nothing really big." "And I come from a friarly rich family don't really have any hard core past or anything like that and yah that's about it."

(hey i got to go i should be back monday)

Miku is practicing her Jutsu while waiting for something to happen. "I hope something can happen soon. I am starting to run out of ways to keep myself from going bored." She whispered to herself.

While Sensei was talking to the boys and trying to calm them down. She notice a a girl practicing by her self and decided to go talk to her. "Hello" She said happily.

@YuiIsPetra

"My name is Justin, I'm 14 I was born here in the village. I'm planning to be the best ninja in the stars!" He exclaimed happily he always wanted to awaken his kekkei genkai but it won't awaken.

"I'm gonna want to see your strategical strengths" he said to them three he wanted to see their strongest powers and they could be unstoppable if they all work together. If they didn't work they would all be reckless. "Today I'm gonna see if you will pass or fail, you have 3 hours to get these bells from me." He put them on his side and he waited for them to make their moves.

Before the girl could speak Yumi heard Sensei talking. She looked at the girl and said "Sorry I have to go talk to you later ok bye!" She smiled and ran off to the others. He told them to try to get the bells from him. "Sounds easy enough." She said then turned to the boys. "So any ideas on how to get the bells?" She asked.

(Hey how many bells are there)

"I got an idea, I'm gonna get it alone no matter what the fact is." He smirked and started going to attack Bain. He started going for the back hoping to land a hit on him but he's unaware of his strength.

He saw Justin go to attack him but he didn't worry he countered every attack he used against him. He smirked and side kicked him in the chest and noticed how easy it was for these runts to get hurt. He just focused on his three targets not letting his guard down at all against them. "I want you to attack me like I'm your enemy." He said to them three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back