• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: The New Age Of Shinobi

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I personally can't stand using my mobile to write posts...I generally just use it to see who has posted what xD

[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's kinda all I got to reply with xD I'm sorry

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Yeah it's kinda all I got to reply with xD I'm sorry

[/QUOTE]
Hahah it's fine, I feel sorry for you if anything xD

Just what @Chara Angel of Death listed, try give the Kekkei gekkei a name (Unless it's unknown to your CS, then list that is an unnamed kekkei genkai) adding ways to escape the genjutsu would be another thing to add.

Also 15 posts is A LOT of time, could you try bring the number down a bit? As for rank I'd say you would be C-class to start with.

tumblr_mozcltRpuN1sxyt28o1_500.jpg

First Name:Dru

Clan Name (Last Name): Kanbe (it is a small clan that was formed when a few members of the Rinha escaped the repeated slaughter and joined the Kanabe clan)

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 135

Attire Appearance/Clothing: Dru wears a plain black short sleeve shirt. He wears a small backpack slung across his chest. He has a small blade that is sheathed in the bag. There are two daggers strapped to his back near his waist in the reach of his tail. He wears cargo pants with multiple pockets that carry many little trinkets or knick knacks. He has a little pouch strapped to his leg with ninja tools and a small pouch at his waist with ointments and a few vials with cures to poisons. His tail is covered in black fur and stays ready and behind him.

Alias/Nickname: Monkey

Affiliation (Village/Organization, if none place 'Rouge' or 'Traveler'): Traveler, he has recently taken residence in Haganegakure

Rank (Ask me regarding this unless you choose Genin): Genin (sort of)

Personality: Dru has a generally happy outlook on life and believes that every day he is breathing and free is another good day for him. He has a strong drive to help people and the only thing stronger than the urge to help people is the urge to learn and grow his powers. Dru has high hopes that he can make friends however he is sure that he will scare some away with his eyes or his tail and any other modifications he may get.

History: Dru grew up in a secluded village because his lineage was hunted down for their proficiency in medical ninjutsu as well as their willingness to heal any side in conflicts. Dru was taught at a young age the basis of medical ninjutsu and that he could have one thing of his choosing done to him. Dru choose his tail and his parents after some time and study decided that they could do that for him so they set to work and 24 hours later their son had a tail. As Dru grew up he began to practice basic medical ninjutsu and followed in his clans footsteps. One day he went on a mission with his father and ended up helping his father heal a hyuga and that is when Dru first saw the Byakugan, after that he wanted on so for weeks he pested the old Hyuga man into parting with his eyes and after months of trouble the Hyuga man agreed on the condition that Dru find him another pair of eyes so Dru did just that. After a week of searching Dru game back and with his father watching carefully Dru performed surgery and changed the mans eyes., then his parents implanted them into his palms. After Dru had mastered basic medical ninjutsu he left his village in search of a land to join and further increase his skills that is how he ended up at

Haganegakure

and began practicing using his nature releases.

Achievements/Crimes: (Only applies for ranked Shinobi and Rouge Shinobi): Can successfully perform eye surgery with only minimal trouble (only in optimal conditions)

Has managed to harden his skin to some extent

Chakra Natures: Lightning, Wind

Jutsu: Medical Ninjutsu (can perform minor surgery and generally healing injuries/ organs)

Eye Surgery (he can quickly remove eyeballs from peoples heads and it is a relatively painless process with minimal chakra consumption, putting them back in takes a few minutes to do)

Lightning or Chakra Blade (lightning blade is for offense and chakra blade is mainly for surgery but can be used for defense)

Body Flicker

Basic ninjutsu (things every ninja has learned or been taught)

Natural Skills/Techniques:

Enhanced balance

Low Stability (his body is more accepting to changes in his physical state or changes to his genetic make up like when he got the tail and other monkey parts)

Above average chakra control

Prehensile Tail (he has a monkey tail that is stronger than it looks easily being able to hold him up also it is about 4 feet long)

Lightning Physique (he has slightly tougher than normal skin thanks to lightning release and practice acting like the Raikage. So far it isn't very good but he is improving it as much as he can as fast as he can)

Chakra Absorption (can absorb chakra from a maximum distance of a 3 feet but he cant draw that much from the distance the closer he gets the more he can absorb and faster)

Byakugan (after some surgery and lots of convincing Dru managed to get two byakugan's implanted into his palms that he can activate and see from.)

Weak Gentle palm (with his byakugan he can see the tenketsu but it is harder for him to strike them)

Strengths: Is above average intellect, has fantastic reflexes, is incredibly nimble, able to retain lots of facts and information.

Weaknesses: Genjutsu, has a hard time keeping with groups, tends to wander when he is distracted, gets distracted by seemingly random things and with extra eyes it can get very bad.

Other: He is hunting for other dojutsu and is always willing to fix peoples eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drumonkey said:
tumblr_mozcltRpuN1sxyt28o1_500.jpg

First Name:Dru

Clan Name (Last Name): Kanbe (it is a small clan that was formed when a few members of the Rinha escaped the repeated slaughter and joined the Kanabe clan)

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 135

Attire Appearance/Clothing: Dru wears a plain black short sleeve shirt. He wears a small backpack slung across his chest. He has a small blade that is sheathed in the bag. There are two daggers strapped to his back near his waist in the reach of his tail. He wears cargo pants with multiple pockets that carry many little trinkets or knick knacks. He has a little pouch strapped to his leg with ninja tools and a small pouch at his waist with ointments and a few vials with cures to poisons. His tail is covered in black fur and stays ready and behind him.

Alias/Nickname: Monkey

Affiliation (Village/Organization, if none place 'Rouge' or 'Traveler'): Traveler, he has recently taken residence in Kumo

Rank (Ask me regarding this unless you choose Genin): Genin (sort of)

Personality: Dru has a generally happy outlook on life and believes that every day he is breathing and free is another good day for him. He has a strong drive to help people and the only thing stronger than the urge to help people is the urge to learn and grow his powers. Dru has high hopes that he can make friends however he is sure that he will scare some away with his eyes or his tail and any other modifications he may get.

History: Dru grew up in a secluded village because his lineage was hunted down for their proficiency in medical ninjutsu as well as their willingness to heal any side in conflicts. Dru was taught at a young age the basis of medical ninjutsu and that he could have one thing of his choosing done to him. Dru choose his tail and his parents after some time and study decided that they could do that for him so they set to work and 24 hours later their son had a tail. As Dru grew up he began to practice basic medical ninjutsu and followed in his clans footsteps. One day he went on a mission with his father and ended up helping his father heal a hyuga and that is when Dru first saw the Byakugan, after that he wanted on so for weeks he pested the old Hyuga man into parting with his eyes and after months of trouble the Hyuga man agreed on the condition that Dru find him another pair of eyes so Dru did just that. After a week of searching Dru game back and with his father watching carefully Dru performed surgery and changed the mans eyes., then his parents implanted them into his palms. After Dru had mastered basic medical ninjutsu he left his village in search of a land to join and further increase his skills that is how he ended up at Kumogakure and began practicing using his nature releases.

Achievements/Crimes: (Only applies for ranked Shinobi and Rouge Shinobi): Can successfully perform eye surgery with only minimal trouble (only in optimal conditions)

Has managed to harden his skin to some extent

Chakra Natures: Lightning, Wind

Jutsu: Medical Ninjutsu (can perform minor surgery and generally healing injuries/ organs)

Eye Surgery (he can quickly remove eyeballs from peoples heads and it is a relatively painless process with minimal chakra consumption, putting them back in takes a few minutes to do)

Lightning or Chakra Blade (lightning blade is for offense and chakra blade is mainly for surgery but can be used for defense)

Body Flicker

Basic ninjutsu (things every ninja has learned or been taught)

Enhanced balance

Low Stability (his body is more accepting to changes in his physical state or changes to his genetic make up like when he got the tail and other monkey parts)

Above average chakra control

Prehensile Tail (he has a monkey tail that is stronger than it looks easily being able to hold him up also it is about 4 feet long)

Lightning Physique (he has slightly tougher than normal skin thanks to lightning release and practice acting like the Raikage. So far it isn't very good but he is improving it as much as he can as fast as he can)

Chakra Absorption (can absorb chakra from a maximum distance of a 3 feet but he cant draw that much from the distance the closer he gets the more he can absorb and faster)

Byakugan (after some surgery and lots of convincing Dru managed to get two byakugan's implanted into his palms that he can activate and see from.)

Weak Gentle palm (with his byakugan he can see the tenketsu but it is harder for him to strike them)

Strengths: Is above average intellect, has fantastic reflexes, is incredibly nimble, able to retain lots of facts and information.

Weaknesses: Genjutsu, has a hard time keeping with groups, tends to wander when he is distracted, gets distracted by seemingly random things and with extra eyes it can get very bad.

Other: He is hunting for other dojutsu and is always willing to fix peoples eyes.
I like it but there are a few things which need to be fixed up, in this RP the lore and stuff is entirely different to that of the original naruto series (Think of it sort of as an alternate universe) so Kumogakure etc. Doesn't exist in this RP.

Also Body flicker technique is apart of Swift Release which is a Kekkei genkai, So you won't be able to use that or at least not yet considering your rank. Otherwise all seems good to me.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]View attachment 219621
First Name: isabella

Clan Name (Last Name): lavenza

Height:5"8

Weight: 125 lbs

Attire Appearance/Clothing:

View attachment 219626

(Remove the big back pack)

Alias/Nickname: ghost

Affiliation (Village/Organization, if none place 'Rouge' or 'Traveler'): rouge

Rank (Ask me regarding this unless you choose Genin): C class

Personality: Isabella is a quiet and peaceful girl. She's secretly sweet and always carring but on the surface she's distant and quiet

History: Isabella was borne in a long since destroyed village. She lived in her village till she was only 10.... Then it happened, a reign of fire and destruction as an unknown attacker came and slaughtered all but her as her parents hid her. After the raid she had no idea what to do so she started to look around till she found another village. But that only survived for three days till she was branded a murdurer for a crime she didn't commit and was forced to leave. Since then she's been traveling. Looking for a village to take her in

Achievements/Crimes: (Only applies for ranked Shinobi and Rouge Shinobi):

Chakra Natures: (Read mechanics, For Genin two)

Jutsu: (Here, describe what jutsu you have and what they can do)

A custom kekki genkai passed down to her by birth that's name is unknown to her but it's called reavers bane. She can do practically anything with this Justu from making people think she's somewhere else. To changing her look for certain periods of time (1-9 posts with 9 being her time limit on it) whenever she changes her appearance fully it's never always perfect. Say she changed her appearance to look like another character, it wouldn't be a perfect copy as in, the hair might be a different tint but the same color, her eyes might be her eye color instead of there's, a scar might be out of place. Those kinds of things. And she never uses her powers for offensive manuvers

Strengths:

She's not quick to trust

Weaknesses:

Sticks to her self

Concidered fragile

Other:

(If you don't like anything please tell me so I can change it)

[/QUOTE]
Accepted

Body flicker was never part of the swift release kekkei genkai......though I know for a fact that it's an A-Rank jutsu

LordGowther said:
Body flicker was never part of the swift release kekkei genkai......though I know for a fact that it's an A-Rank jutsu
Really? Since there was a big similarity I just assumed it was apart of the Swift release stuff. Well either way, it won't be allowed to your character at the moment but it's something you'll be able to work on for yourself in the future.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Really? Since there was a big similarity I just assumed it was apart of the Swift release stuff. Well either way, it won't be allowed to your character at the moment but it's something you'll be able to work on for yourself in the future.

[/QUOTE]
O-oh ok I was kinda planning on using it in my first post but alright

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]O-oh ok I was kinda planning on using it in my first post but alright

[/QUOTE]
I was referring to Drumonkey's char but I sorted it out cause I searched it up and the technique is actually a D-rank so yous will be able to use it I guess.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I was referring to Drumonkey's char but I sorted it out cause I searched it up and the technique is actually a D-rank so yous will be able to use it I guess.

[/QUOTE]
Oh oh ok I thought she was talking to me and I was scared I'd have to change her again xD

First Name: William

Clan Name (Last Name): Draconid

Height: 3'4

Weight: 34 lbs

Attire Appearance/Clothing:

Just imagine a chibi sized version of this:

sduxum1408799243296.jpg

Alias/Nickname: Pet (By his previous master)

Affiliation:

Traveller

Genin-level

Personality:

William is severely introverted, to the point it's unhealthy. He wants oh so badly to stay inside all the time, but at the same time he wants to be loved by everyone, but is too afraid to seek love. His constant consumption of Genjutsu pills have turned him into a shivering, terrified shell that is easy to place suggestions into his mind, thus making him easy a puppet. He now constantly shakes, looks around wildly, and only directly obeys and wishes to please the one he considers his "master".

History:

William was born in a secret laboratory within Kaigangakure's region. He was the offspring of two other subjects of a brand new species in an attempt to make a superweapon. His parents didn't want him to be used as a war machine, so they one day hid their son away, and unleashed all of their power, resulting in the laboratory exploding, taking their lives as well. A traumatized boy was found unconscious in the wreckage by some rogue shinobi of an unknown village, taking and "rescuing" the boy. What he didn't know is that he'd be used for something far more horrid.

He soon was put in the position of a servant to the band of rogues, and if he wasn't obedient, he'd have a "fun" time with their leader. This led to an intense fear of the word "fun" and of women. He sometimes got out of trouble by accidentally using his ability to "eat" memories, but plenty of times he didn't ever think to practice on it.

His torture became worse when the shinobi got a hold of a bottle of Genjutsu pills in order to punish him. They forced him to stay up all night to serve them, which made the illusions worse. Soon he ran away with the pills by crashing out a window and running into the beyond.

He currently resides on the side of a road near Kaigangakure, still having the pills with him in order to punish himself.

Chakra Natures:

Draco Release

- A special kind of chakra nature only limited to the Draconid race. This enables the user to be able to part some of their chakra in order to form wings, horns, or add to certain features (speed, strength, etc.) to themselves. This, however, is very dangerious for a young, low chakra supplied one, and can kill them instantly.

Jutsu:

Breath of Fire -

Rather simple and hand sign-less, the Draconid breathes fire made of moulded chakra. The strength of the flame matters with practice. What the flame does is unique per Draconid.

Dragon Rush -

With some chakra sacrificed, the user can form a dragon made of whatever color their Breath is, which hunts down the target.

Memory/Dream Eating:

Because of a Draconid's natural need to "take", William can eat recent memories or dreams of people, much like food.

Strengths:

- Can utilize Draconid chakra

- Can fly

- Is quite resilient

- Memory/Dream eating

Weaknesses:

- Prone to mental breakdowns

- Is scared of women

- Goes into a state of shock at the mention of the word "fun"

- Suffers from anxiety & depression

- Very weak minded

- Constantly forces self to be a "Proper slave"

Other:

William's horns are almost always present. They've been out since he hatched.

William's hair used to be lavendar, but because of his torture it's mostly turned white.

@Chara Angel of Death I dunno if tristan approved or not yet, but I'll do it anyway. Approved. Love the character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back