• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: the Jinchūriki war. (The rp)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
HEIKO Hyūga
She slightly frowned at their sensei dodging and catching all of their weapons they had thrown at her. It was to be expected however. She paused in her hideout as she watched her teammates step out of their hiding spaces. The male preformed a string jutsu, and her female teammate stood out in the open. She knew that the teacher was most likely baiting them to come and fight her at close combat range, but Heiko didn't have any tricks up her sleeve when it came to long distance. She decided she'd give it a few more seconds before she gave in and ran towards the teacher. For now she'd observe the female from her bush to await a chance to strike. Maybe if she watched her movements for a bit she'd be able to predict what the girl would do. But then again she was drunk and her movements seemed all over the place.
Nayakri Nayakri NeonFlow NeonFlow Amyleii Amyleii

Ami Aralette

Ami staggered into different positions, just to see if her students would catch them, from mantis, to crouching tiger, then she'd trip and roll into monkey. her hope was that it would let the taijutsu users understand that her drunkeness was not as big a weakness as you'd think, although she was only in each position for a split second before stumbling again. Fumiko steps out of her hiding space and looks to want to spar. "you three are like a chicken." she says, weaving in some chicken wing movement into her stumbling before she hears the sound of the shamisan. she smirks and without hesitation, flips through the air, avoiding the first sharp piercing of wind, landing on one foot, she nearly avoids the next one in a stumble to the side, and the last one she dodges by kicking off the log. then came the Flat note attack, which she dodged by falling over backwords "Monkey drinks masters wine" she says as she falls backwards, she then kicks off the ground and lands, staggering a bit then looks in the direction the attacks had come from. they where quiet impressive, hard to see and would have had a good impact if she had let them hit. vary fast too. this kid was impressing her a bit. but this wasn't a test about their individual power. she smiled drunkenly and then mocked a flute, purposefully mocking the wrong instrument as if she where stupid.

drunkenmaster.gif

She then turned to Fumiko and did a few preparing gestures before getting into a battlestance and making a "come at me" style hand gesture.​

Fumiko

All hope that she will be able to stop Ongaku from attacking disappeared when he attacked Sensei with his... musical attack. As impressive as it was, it completely destroyed everything Fumiko wanted to achieve. On the outside, she remained calm as a sea, in the outside though, she was screaming in rage.

Ami-sensei, after mumbling some nonsense under her breath, turned towards the girl, making a mocking gesture of "come at me" or something like this (she was 'drunk', after all, it was hard to say what she really wanted to say). Fumiko considered throwing herself at Sensei and quickly discarded it with the picture of herself, knocked to the ground and defenceless. No, that would be too embarrassing. Then she thought about goading the sensei, but truth to be told, Fumiko was never that good with words. She was much better at keeping quiet.

Kami-sama, why did she get out of her hideout?

Sighing, she assumed stance similar to the one Ami-sensei was in and mirrored her gesture. Attacking was of no use, but should she force the jounin into an offensive, it might give the other two a chance to attack.

So she mocked Sensei with a smirk on her face, ready to mock-mirror any movement the jounin was about to do.

Amyleii Amyleii L3n L3n NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
Ongaku wasn't sure if Heiko would run out from behind when sensei looked toward Fumiko, who was trying to insult the sensei, either way one piece of his plan was in motion... as soon as both of them have her dancing and stumbling... That's when I'll strike.
Ami dodged the first bit of jutsu the moment she heard the strings, but she couldn't dodge everything forever. She wasn't taking him or them seriously... She would pay for it.

Ongaku looked down from the tree branch he crouched on, judging that fumiko was after sensei to run at her, and sensei was after the same thing but reversed.
Silently performing hand seals as he readied his mind and chakra. Ongaku held his shamisen with his fingers in place ready to strum.

sensei can hear my jutsu start, so she'll be waiting for it... She knows to keep the girls in sight and to keep a ear out for me... doesn't matter where I start she will be aware, my best bet is to be on ground level... The hyuga can probably see my jutsu, Fumiko will probably take initiative to dodge since she saw sensei flip and flop away from it.... wait why is Fumiko staggering as well?
silly Hari, thinking that would make the teacher show a opening.

The ninja world has no heroes, only scum... and those worse then scum.
Ongaku had scum on his mind as he readied his jutsu. He would strike when sensei was halfway through dodging/striking the first female, leaving his attempt to floor sensei or leave her open for the second female to finish this test.

L3n L3n Amyleii Amyleii Nayakri Nayakri

Fumiko

Fumiko felt silly while monkeying like a drunkard, but she had to admit that there was something deadly in the way Ami-sensei was moving - unpredictability. She never knew how the woman was about to move next. No matter what, though, a plan was already forming in her head. For all she cared, her companions may stare at them for eternity, but Fumiko couldn't keep this act forever. She had to act, force Ami-sensei to make a mistake... But how?

It would seem that Ongaku had the best chance to hit Sensei hard and good. Yet there was no doubt that Ami-sensei will attempt to dodge the moment she hears the strings.

Fumiko knew it was a bad idea, but she had no will to return to her home defeated. Taking a deep and calming breath, she hid a needle between her fingers, awaiting for Ongaku to attack yet again. Because she knew he will. He wouldn't give up so easily. And then, when Ami-sensei will attempt to dodge...

Fumiko will push her back into the jutsu. No matter the cost.

Amyleii Amyleii L3n L3n NeonFlow NeonFlow

To get some Ramen. Ugh. Ramen was such a salty food full of calories. Couldn't they bring something more wholesome?
There was a ramen store out in the streets run by an old man. Well that was convenient.
She perched in a bush nearby. It wouldn't be hard to get some without people knowing she was there. She'd just wait till somebody ordered some then snatch while they weren't looking.
"I suppose I'll just wait it out."
Eventually a person did come about 20 minutes later. He ordered some Ramen and it was mild. Not that it would bother most people but she hated anything remotely spicy. "Oh c'mon"
She waited until the ramen was set out then threw a rock in an opposite direction. Both the storekeeper and customer looked away giving her some time to snatch up a few bowls of ramen. She headed off successfully.
"It's like stealing candy from kids."
It then occurred to her she could've just sent somebody from her clan to order it for her. She was a Lunaekyo. She was too rich to even need to steal it.
"Ah whatever. Now to find my cute teammates again."

Tafu was surprised to see lunae rush off to complete the task given to them. As she sped off he turned to Neji. "So uh... You gonna use a transformation jutsu and buy flowers? Cause I know my uncle isn't gonna give someone's sword to a stranger so that won't work for me... I'm thinking you could pick up the sword and I'll steal some flowers, if we take sensei's words literally that is."
Tafu kept a blank face as he judged his stoic team mates reactions.
Timv9 Timv9

Ongaku played his instrument trapping ami sensei in a illusion, said illusion was that she dodged Ongaku's musical jutsu and accidentally tripped with her head hitting fumikos knee. Leaving the drunken master stunned on the Forrest floor.
Amyleii Amyleii

All the genin had to do was land a hit, or release the jutsu.
Nayakri Nayakri L3n L3n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back