• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Always) Looking for Rp partners!

lonecoyote

Always Confused

tumblr_lgw13kLuev1qf8btso1_400.gif

Hello all of you b-e-a-u-tiful people!

I'm lonecoyote, lone, or even just coyote.

I have been Rping for like ever.

I don't have any plots or ideas at the moment but am in need or rp's to get my mind off of the real world.

I am up for anything all the time.

I am capable of Fandoms, Fantasy, and Modern/Realistic.

I can post between one paragraph to four or five depending on how creative I am feeling.

I am also a lady so I crave romance and drama (I know this is a turn off for most but bare with me).

With that being said, I am not one for "OHMYGOSH OUR CHARACTERS SAW EACH OTHER FROM ACROSS THE STREET AND ARE NOW IN LOVE! YASSSSS!" Uhm no. Love takes time.

Also, I can play males as well so I am flexible with many things.

I have done roleplays from love to horror so, I can do whatever you may want as well (^.^)

Below will be things that I am interested in such as Fandoms:

ANIME:

Inuyasha

Ranma 1/2

Bleach

Angel Beats!

Say I Love You

Kimi Ni Todoke

Ouran High School Host Club

Fairytail

Code Geass

Soul Eater

Cowboy Bebop

Howl's Moving Castle

Spirited Away

Princess Mononoke

If anything interests you or you would like more information about me, please let me know! I can't wait to hear from you!

giphy.gif

I am so in love with Howl's Moving Castle please Yes I will roleplay that with you, I've read I have the collectors edition of all 3 books and have the special edition movie an yes please

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I am so in love with Howl's Moving Castle please Yes I will roleplay that with you, I've read I have the collectors edition of all 3 books and have the special edition movie an yes please

[/QUOTE]
Of course ma'am! Just drop me a pm lovely(:B)

Ranma 1/2 seems pretty cool. Since those RPs are really close to non-existent unless on Tumblr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Howl's Moving Castle, Ouran. In that order, lol. I'd be willing to speak with you about those.

supertsundere said:
I would be super interested in a Spirited Away RP. I kind of have a plot if you don't have one.
I am interested in knowing what the plot is tbh? Can you tell me about it?

@Jeroeswu Unfortunately someone has taken the plot along with me so I'm no longer up to doing it. However, I will still it to you just because you are interested. I'll give you the short version: its basically when Chihiro is in high school and is depressed because she can't remember her past, and Haku comes to the human world to see how she is doing.

supertsundere said:
@Jeroeswu Unfortunately someone has taken the plot along with me so I'm no longer up to doing it. However, I will still it to you just because you are interested. I'll give you the short version: its basically when Chihiro is in high school and is depressed because she can't remember her past, and Haku comes to the human world to see how she is doing.
That type of plot is interesting. It is something that many fans had wanted. Yet sometimes I wished that I can find out more about that spirit world. Like the many other locations.

somebody that watched "Say I love you." Holy cow. Nobody I talk to has watched it. Of course I'm one of those rare few in my circles that LOVES romance anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back