Naruto: Seal Of Fate

:: Haseo looked at the Kazekage and shook his head. ::

"No... he didn't seem like a jinchuuriki, he wasn't even using the power of a bijuu. He's an expert at chakra control, that much we know; and sealing too, it seems. He didn't come here to just kill the Feudal Lords, too. He was after something. Judging by the state my predecessor was in right after I arrived, I'd have to guess it's a technique that utilizes the chakra of another."

:: Haseo looks around, observing the damage. They were very lucky to be alive. In the rubble, he makes out a coat; and upon further inspection, he realizes it's the previous Hokage's coat, torn to pieces. Picking it up, he stares at the torn cloth for a while before speaking again. ::

"We have to hurry back to our villages. It's time to start taking protective measures for our respective countries. Let's keep in contact."

:: Suddenly, Haseo summons a huge hawk, jumping on top of it. ::

"The seal that allows us to travel instantly from our offices to anywhere the Feudal Lords place it has been destroyed. I trust each of you can get back to your village without a problem. Riyoshi, let us depart."

:: Haseo waits for Riyoshi to get on top of the hawk with him, as they set off into the sky. ::

:: Raiden nodded. ::

Raiden: "Lets go sin.. This time we can use thunder jutsu.. No need to conserve chakra.... "

:: With a flash and loud crack, the two dissapeared from sight. ::

~MEANWHILE~

:: Five figures dashed quickly through the woods nearing the hidden leaf village. Leaping from branch to branch and moving at a very fast pace, they made it to the gates as they were stopped by the gate guards. ::

Konoha Guard: "that symbol... you're from...."

???: "We are five of the remaining members of the Uzumaki clan... and we need to speak to your hokage imediately about the feudal lord crisis."

The kazekage exhaled a sigh of relief as he heard that the man was not a jinchuuriki.

"Yea, i can get back to the village. And when i get there, ill send out a small squad and inform the Tsuchikage. Ill let him know to build up his defenses and then if he needs to know anything more, to contact one of you." Tao replied as he put his hands together and focused his lightning and wind elemental chakra to his body.

A large swirling wind covered his body as lightning crackled from his skin. With a nod to the Hokage and Mizukage, Tao leaped from the ground at break neck speed, and in a flash, was gone.

"You got it hokage sama. But there is something that i would like to try first. Do you want to have a race? My animal versus your animal?" Riyoshi said as he looked upon his leader.

~~~~

Landing on the outskirts of the wall of Sunagakure's out laying defensive barrier, Tao issued the order of getting every doton user and reinforcing the attack barriers.

"These need to be as strong as possible. I am not sure what we are up against." Tao said as he flickered around Suna's defensive bases.

Flickering to the north side of Suna, Tao gathered 3 of his highest Jounin and told them about the situation. Each of them nodded and headed to Iwagakure. They were his greatest three man team and the only ones that could possibly be any use to the tsuchikage's preparations.

:: Haseo shook his head, slightly disappointed. ::

"I'm sorry, Riyoshi. Another time. We can't fool around right now, we must hurry back. I'm going to end up sending you out on reconnaissance so we can learn more about the enemy. I hope you're prepared. ::

:: Haseo's hawk was moving so fast that they could hardly see because of the wind blowing in their face; but as they slowed, they could make out the village over the tree tops. ::

"We're just about there."

Hanging his head in shame, Riyoshi leaped onto the hawks back and they took off for Konoha. As they flew, Riyoshi finally saw the power of the animals that belonged to his leader.

"I would have lost to this thing if we had raced." Riyoshi said as they approached the village.

Shielding his mouth, Riyoshi took in a deep breath then continued on.

"I will need a few minutes to get to the training room and gather some things but i will be ready after that." Riyoshi replied to Haseo.

Taking a kneeling stance, Riyoshi awaited the hawk to make a landing, or fly close enough to the ground, that he could make a leap to his destination.

:: The hawk got low to the ground and allowed Riyoshi and Haseo to both jump off. After they landed on the ground, Haseo dispelled the summon, then, with Riyoshi, made his way toward the gates. As they got closer, they could make out several ninja standing in front of the gate, speaking with the guards. Upon closer inspection, Haseo made out the Uzumaki clan symbol on each of the ninja talking to his guards. ::

"The Uzumaki clan?"

:: Haseo reached the gate, Riyoshi close behind them, and gave a puzzling look to his guards. ::

"I've returned. What's going on?"

::Haseo observed the Uzumaki ninja, wondering what they were doing here. ::

:: The Leader of the Uzumaki Clan turned to the Hokage, The others turned as well. The leader was very tall and quite muscular for his size. His body had several seals on it. ::

???: "The Hokage of the hidden leaf village. It is an honor to meet you. But not quite under these circumstances... Where to start... I guess... With this... MY name is Kazu Uzumaki, Leader of the forgotten Uzumaki Clan, and Sensei of Zenaku Uzumaki, the man who just murdered the Feudal Lords."

:: Kazu could see the shock in their faces. ::

Kazu: "And I know you want answers... But I cannot give them to you... Instead... "

:: He looked to his right where a rather young and small Uzumaki ninja stood. ::

Kazu: "Perhaps Ichigo will tell you all about his brother.."

Gritting his teeth, Riyoshi could handle that this man wouldn't give any information. Clinching his fists, Riyoshi's chakra started to fluctuate.

"Hokage, i will only be a second. I will be back and ready to head out after we get some information." Riyoshi said as he let some of the kyuubi's chakra into his own.

As he did so, his skin started to get a light shade of red. Leaping from the ground, he appeared upon the hokage mountain. Standing upon the first's face, he walked over and entered the left eye. Inside the eye was a hallway. Running through the hallway, he entered a large room. From within this room, His chakra could no longer be felt from the outside world. Grabbing his gear, Riyoshi placed a large scroll upon his back and returned back out of the room. As he left the eye, he vanished and once again reappeared back by the hokage.

:: Haseo remained silent only for a bit, nodding at Kazu, then at the boy. Somehow, he wasn't very surprised to hear that their new enemy is part of the Uzumaki clan. He also had a feeling he wouldn't like this boy's story. He waited for Riyoshi to get back, before telling them to start their story. ::

"Go ahead. But please be quick. I must take cautious measures for my village immediately."

:: Ichigo sighed. ::

Ichigo: "That shouldn't be your main concern right now.... Because Zenaku isn't looking to attack the villages right now... He know he will stand no chance... His goal... Right now... Is to gain the attention of Akatsuki.... A mercenary group the world thought to be long gone... The Raikage should know all about them... His village specialized in Akatsuki investigation... But I wouldn't know why.... Zenaku wasn't always like this... He was once the prime of our clan... but a corrupt world creates corrupt people... Zenaku's hatred for our world only grew... Zenaku was my brother and my teacher.... And wanted me to follow him... I chose not to... By the time I told my clan leaders... It was too late.. What you should know is... There is no reasoning with Zenaku... No compromise... My brother is simply out to destroy the world we live in... And he doesn't care about his own life.... He wants nothing... He is a man you can't bargain with... He just wants to watch the world burn.... The technique he learned tracks back to the beginning of our clan.... When the senju and uzumaki were still one... The technique is called the "chakra removal seal". What it does is steals the very chakra pool of a person and can be sealed into yourself or anything else... He can have the chakra of a thousand men if he wanted to... And with great control his abilities are endless.... Zenaku has the best chakra control anyone has ever seen... He is famous for it... In order to stop him... You'd have to seal him away... But that is just a guess.... I don't know what he will be capable of with this technique... But I do know one thing... We have to get the akatsuki before he does.... Because with Akatsuki's help... He could further extend his abilities... And sealing may no longer be an option..... "

:: Kazu stepped forward. ::

Kazu: "But Ichigo will not be permitted to have any part of this... With your permission Hokage, i'd like him to be held here behind your villages walls... I will assist you in this... You will need an expert in sealing Jutsu... I am more than capable of that."

:: Haseo listened to the boy's story, a little shocked at the mention of the Akatsuki. They were thought to have been long defeated. The other Kage would have to be notified immediately. ::

"The Akatsuki...? This isn't good... So we should be spending our time searching for them... There's no way a mercenary group is going to listen to what we have to say though. We'll really need to plan."

:: Haseo wrote down the same message on four different scrolls, then summoned four messenger hawks to deliver them to the other Kage. Waving his hand for them to hurry along, the hawks took off in different directions. Haseo then looked back to Kazu. ::

"Yes, the boy can stay here. And the help is appreciated. We're going to need as much as we can get, and we're at an advantage when it's the enemies clansmen we have joining us. We have more to discuss... For now, let's enter the village. You're all welcome to stay."

Tao was almost done with his preparations as a hawk came flying into the hidden sand village. Soaring through the sky, it approached him on top of the kage building and landed upon the ground. Looking down on it, he seen a note and reached for it.

"What do we have here?" Tao said as he opened the note and proceeded to read it.

"So the Hokage figured something out and he came up with akatsuki? That is a bit of a leap, but whatever. Tell your hokage that everything will be set up here." Tao said to the hawk as he waved it away.

~~~~

Riyoshi stood and listened to the conversation as he heard the Akatsuki name. He made no reaction to the name but looked at the Hokage.

"Do not worry boss. They are no match for me." Riyoshi said as he tried to sound all big and bad.

:: Ichigo looked to Riyoshi, almost wide eyed as he heard Riyoshi say those words. ::

Ichigo: "You're a Jinchuriki huh?"

Kazu: "Ichigo.. It is rude to ask questions."

:: Kazu looked to the Hokage. ::

Kazu: "Ha... His thirteen year old mind, so interested in those Bijuu."

:: He gave Ichigo a stern look. ::

~MEANWHILE~

:: Shinigami heard a stir in the bushes behind him, he didn't have to turn. He could feel a persons very soul around him. With a persons soul he could know their deepest secrets, their greatest values, their goals and dreams, anything about a person just by their soul. ::

Shinigami: "An Uchiha so close to home."

:: Torune stepped forward. ::

Torune: "These lands haven't been home to the Uchiha for a long long time Shinigami."

Shinigami: "You have come to make a deal, your soul speaks to me."

:: Torune nodded, a bead of sweat dripping down his cheek, even he was nervous around the death god. ::

Torune: "Yes... A hefty deal."

:: Shinigami turned towards Torune. ::

Shinigami: "Speak your terms."

Torune: "Give me the location of the god of life. Help me take his chakra and that alone, and his soul will be yours. If I do not finish this within 10 years... You may have all of Akatsuki's souls.."

Shinigami: "The souls of your comrades... You know what that requires you to do... They must be killed by your hand... But what if you have no members left by the time this deed is done?"

:: torune hesitated, but then spoke. ::

Torune: "Then you can have the rinnegan."

Shinigami: "The power of the sage of the six paths in the hands of a god, as well as the god of life... I agree to these terms."

:: Shinigami pulled out a deathly looking scroll from within his cloak. He opened the scrolls. ::

Shinigami: "Your blood please."

:: Torune cut himself with a kunai, as his blood dripped onto the scroll, his contracts terms appeared as well as his own signature. Shinigami's cloak formed red clouds on it, and the contract disappeared. ::

Shinigami: "The deed has been done, lets go. I shall explain the location of the god of life."

:: Shinigami and Torune headed off towards the base where Fuu and Itara was waiting to seal the one tails, they were introduced to Shinigami and two new members Katarina Neton from the land of fire's Neton clan, and Oni from the land of demons. They began the sealing process. ::

~MEANWHILE~

:: Gintama was perched on a tree above a lone mans camp deep in the woods he was careful not to make a sound, he has been examining the man for several minutes, but suddenly the man spoke. ::

Zenaku: "I've been waiting for you to show up......... But I guess you plan on staying up there?"

Kneeling down in front of Ichigo, Riyoshi placed his hand upon the boys head and looked him in the eyes.

“Who said anything about me being a jinchuuriki? After all, i have never met any person that i could not beat before. These Akatsuki punks will not know what hit them. Ill demolish them.” Riyoshi said to Ichigo in a quite voice.

Standing back up, he looked over at Kazu. Nodding at him, Riyoshi placed his hands behind them and firmly planted them upon the scroll.

“Its ok. It is better he is interested in something then just a mindless robot.” Riyoshi replied in a more humorous tone.

:: Haseo looked over to the young Uzumaki named Ichigo and smiled a little. It was a good thing the Uzumaki clan showed up, otherwise they would've been groping around in the dark for answers on their enemy for a while. They have a bit of an advantage now, even if it means they have to go up against Akatsuki. ::

"Thank you. We would've been a lot worse off if you didn't tell us your story, Ichigo. I'm sure your clan is proud of you. Let's go inside the village now though. We have a lot of planning to do."

:: Walking through the gates, as the guards stepped aside, Haseo wondered what Akatsuki could be up to. It seems the Kage will have to gather a lot sooner than expected; they really need to discuss everything in person, and Raikage's information on Akatsuki is going to be vital in their success. ::

:: Gintama's eyes widened. How long has Zenaku known he was there? How in fact did Zenaku detect him, Gintama didn't have the answers, so he leaped to the ground confronting Zenaku. ::

Zenaku: "Akatsuki ey?"

:: Gintama tried to keep a calm tone despite all of his shock. ::

Gintama: "What would an Uzumaki be doing so far away from home?"

:: Zenaku gave Gintama a dark look. ::

Zenaku: "If you were really wondering that you wouldn't have been spying on me now would you? I guess the death of the feudal lords got out quick."

:: gintama sighed, Zenaku broke the ice for him, now they could get to business. ::

Gintama: "The leader of Akatsuki wants to meet with you. It is a huge honor, and would be disrespectful to reject."

Zenaku: "Disrespect? I killed the feudal lords... Who cares about respect? But, I'll meet with your leader."

:: Zenaku stood up ::

Zenaku: "But be careful with your actions.... Or i'll kill you...."

:: A bead of sweat dropped down Gintama's cheek. But he nodded. In an instant the two seemed to be sucked into another dimension that even surprised Zenaku, and they then appeared at the Akatsuki hide-out. ::

Zenaku: "Space-time jutsu ey?"

:: At that moment all of the Akatsuki members walked out. ::

Torune: "Ah, Gintama, just in time... The one tails has been sealed."

:: Gintama had an even more shocked look, not because of the sealing, but because of the sight of Shinigami, the deathgod. Wearing Akatsuki's colors. ::

Torune: "The others will debrief you and introduce you to our new members, but for now... I would like to speak to Zenaku.."

:: gintama nodded and walked in with the rest of akatsuki, and torune was left alone with Zenaku. ::

Torune: "Assassinating the feudal lords...Quite a way to get my attention..."

:: Zenaku smiled. ::

Zenaku: "And quite enough for you to request a favor.."

:: Torune laughed. ::

Torune: "I guess it's obvious ey? Yes, I have a request. Your sealing techniques can help my cause."

Zenaku: "But you aren't looking to seal Bijuu.. That's too easy.. something bigger..."

:: torune nodded. ::

Torune: "I have learned the location of the Earth God's physical body... I need you to seal him for me... so I can gain his power.."

:: Zenaku's eyes widened. ::

Zenaku: "God of life eye? The earth god.... That won't be easy, and I wouldn't do it for free.... What is your offer..."

:: torune smiled. ::

Torune: "I know about your little secret technique... Right now, I have 800 kidnapped ninja locked away under this fortress... Most are rougue's so it hasn't caused a commotion.. I could offer them to you... You can have all that chakra... In return I get that god..."

:: Zenaku smiled, his plan was going along perfectly. ::

Zenaku: "800 ey...? You have a deal then Uchiha...."

:: torune smiled. ::

Torune: "Then let's begin..."

Following behind the hokage and the uzumaki clansmen, Riyoshi entered into Konoha and thought to himself.

I thought i was going to go search for information? Riyoshi thought to himself.

~~~~

Tao sat in his office filling though some paper work. As he waited, three small clouds of smoke appeared in front of his desk.

"Its about time boys. I have been waiting." Tao said as he placed the paperwork down.

"Sorry boss. We came back as fast as we could. And our mission was a success." The leader replied.

"Well, that is good. I would hate if you didn't succeed on something as easy as enemy recon." Tao said as he placed his hands upon the desk.

Each of the three ninja looked down to the ground for a second then looked right back up at the Kazekage.

"It was relatively easy. We were able to get all sorts of information from their leader." the leader once again replied.

"That is a non issue right now, Saito. I called you all back here for we have a greater threat on our hands. I got word from the hokage that our threat is somehow connected with Akatsuki." Tao said with a firm tone.

"What! That was supposed to be a myth! A legend!" Saito replied in a more shocked tone.

"I know. That is why i need you three to get your butts to Konoha. I need you there yesterday." Tao said as he leaned back in his chair.

:: Raiden had finished his debriefing with the elders when he got the Hokage's message. ::

Raiden: "Akatsuki eh....?"

:: He sighed looking towards Sin. ::

Raiden: "Send a message out to the other Kage's, invite them and their best ninja to the village. Tell them to be ready to fight, we have to brief them on our Akatsuki intel, and we have to get to them before this Zenaku guy does."

:: Sin nodded, sending out the message as commanded. ::

Sin: "So we're going for Akatsuki eh?"

:: Raiden nodded. ::

Raiden: "It's time for a reunion.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

:: Zenaku stood up, covered in seals he smiles to Torune. ::

Zenaku: "Looks like you kept to your word Uchiha. I'll keep my end of the bargain. "

:: Torune nodded. ::

Torune: "We have another gift for you too.. An old Akatsuki member had very unique abilities. They should help you control those 800 seals. We called him Zetsu... He is now greatly weakened, but alive. We will send him with you, he will be able to maintain your chakra use while fighting the god, he can help you control all that chakra."

:: Zenaku smiled. ::

Zenaku: "That could be handy... So what do we do?"

Torune: "The god stays in its own realm almost. But you can enter the realm through powerful jutsu that I don't even know, but Shinigami can send you there. The situation is simple, seal or kill the god and you will be brought back to our room, if not... You'll die in that realm. We cannot bring you back. "

:: Zenaku nodded. ::

Zenaku: "I can handle the small stuff, just send me there. And I can handle it."

:: torune nodded. ::

Torune: "Then we will send you there."

Tao was complete with the reinforcements of the outer walls as he got a message from the raikage.

"So he wants to have a meeting now? Ok then." Tao said as he stood on top of the suna kage building.

Leaping from his building, Tao arrived at the elder's hall. Telling them the situation, Tao took off towards Konoha.

Leaping through the desert at high speed, Tao was hot on his shinobi's trails. Catching up to his Shinobi, Tao slowed down and joined them. They had just crossed over into the land of fire and he started to tell them the situation.

"We are actually going to go to Kumogakure instead of konohagakure." Tao said as he continued to run.

(I would like to know if someone is/can take this over before it is moved to the inactive RP section)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back