Naruto: Seal Of Fate

Hadrian Dark

The world has been peaceful for almost four decades. The Past generation made the world a safer place and the five great nations have been at peace ever since. Evil still remains within the world but the five nations work together to fight it off. Smaller countries compete for land and clans join together to take over villages. The five nations kill them off to prevent war, but this still brings upon hate. In the end the five nations are doing what the previous generation wanted to stop, and thus, hate consumes the world again.

:: Zenaku perches himself at a cliff close to where the world's feudal lords have met. He breathes slowly watching his breath come out as white as his own skin. The land of iron had never been so cold. This was the day where his mission began, with the deaths of the feudal lords he would make a name for himself. Not only that, the feudal lords held the scroll which kept the secrets of the one jutsu he needed. If he was going to be a one man army, he would need more than one man's chakra. He was already an expert in sealing, but he didn't know how to extract other people's chakra. He remembered hearing about the technique as a child from the elders of the Uzumaki clan. His clan created the jutsu, so it was only fitting that he knew it's secrets. ::

Zenaku: "Now it's time to get the job done....."

:: Zenaku could see the feudal lord's meeting place, not far from where he was. He also scouted out most of the guards, ten to be exact. ::

Zenaku: "They will be the first... Plus my trump card....I'll have to do it in an hour... Before the Kage's arrive."

:: Zenaku leaped off of the cliff, landing on a rooftop below. He was highly advanced in stealth missions. His first step was to tie up the guards, he would need them for later. But he has to make sure they don't alert the other guards or the feudal lords. ::

~meanwhile~

:: The feudal lords sit within their building over lunch. Once a year they meet up for lunch, not to discuss worldly affairs, but simply to relax and maintain food relations. A crash is heard outside of the building. ::

Feudal Lord: "Hey! Keep it down out there! Damn guards!"

:: More crashes are heard and the Feudal Lord's begin to worry. ::

Feudal Lord: "Hey... Er.... Are you okay out there!"

:: At that moment the door burst open, before the Feudal Lord's could even react they where caught in a barrage of shuriken. Each his in a lethal spot and dying almost instantly, all but one. ::

Lightning Feudal Lord: "You... You killed them.. Do you have any idea what you've done! You can't run now, their lives where sealed! If one dies, the seal breaks in the Kage's office, they already know by now!"

:: Zenaku walks up to the feudal lord, sword in hand. He looks down at him. ::

Zenaku: "Then I guess everything is going as planned...."

:: Before the feudal lord could say another word, Zenaku thrusts his sword through the lord's throat, killing him. Zenaku didn't waist time. He found the scroll he needed right on the table the feudal lord's were eating on. He learned the technique quickly, and went outside where the ten guard's were waiting. ::

Zenaku: "It will take five minutes each... I better start..."

:: Over the course of the hour, Zenaku ripped out the chakra pools of all ten guard's and sealed them inside him. Each leaving a different symbol on his body. Once he finished he stood up. ::

Zenaku: "I feel stronger already... But there's one last person to take care of...."

:: He pulled out a scroll which had a seal on it, he released the seal, and out came an old man all tied up. ::

Old Man: "You... You really did it... You killed them... Do you have any idea what this will do to the world?"

Zenaku: "It will do exactly as I planned it to do.... You're the tenth Hokage... Yet you left no mark on this world..... You're chakra pool is large though... Enough to take up my whole arm.... ."

:: Zenaku began the jutsu as the Hokage screamed the whole time. He needed to be alive in order for Zenaku to get his chakra. But it was no use, the feudal lords only met in isolated areas. No one could hear him. Zenaku was almost done. He had seconds remaining. He knew the kage's would make it before he finished. But he already had most of the Hokage's chakra. They couldn't save him now. ::

Running through the field, Riyoshi had pursuers following behind him. Each ninja highly furious, each out to kill. Riyoshi, with out breaking a sweat, stopped in the middle of the field and turned towards the pursuers.

“Why did you follow me?” Riyoshi said in a nice calm voice.

”You know why we followed you! We are here to kill you!” One of the men replied in an angered tone.

“You are, huh? Do you have any idea who i am?” Riyoshi called out as he knelt down on the ground.

Placing on hand upon the ground, he looked up at the men with a very serious look upon his face. Taking in a deep breath, Riyoshi made a quick hand seal.

“I will tell you my name before i kill you all here. I am Riyoshi.” He said as he made two more, one handed seals.

The men looked at Riyoshi with sheer terror in their faces as they heard the name.

”You mean, the blazing wood user?” One of the men said as he started to back away.

Smiling at the response, Riyoshi picked his hand up off the ground and proceeded to do a string of hand seals. Slamming his hands down on the ground, a large wooden forest rose up around the outside of the field. The dense forest rose up, linked together and enclosed the field so that no one could get out.

“Yes, that is me. And since you decided to follow me out here, i will be the last opponent that you face.” Riyoshi said as he stood up and clinched his fists.

:: Everyone was cheering loudly, throwing their fists in the air, spreading their joy. It was the Ceremonial Kage Acceptance, Hokori Haseo's recognition as the 11th Hokage of Konoha. He was walking along a red carpet in the heart of the village, tipping his Kage hat to the villagers surrounding the area. Haseo is usually all work, but he couldn't help but smile at the villagers acceptance of him. It was something they all really needed after the disappearance of Takahashi, the 10th Hokage. With hope slowly being restored, things looked like they were going to get a bit brighter - or so that's what was believed. Haseo reached a large wooden podium in the middle of the long red carpet, where his advisers were standing. He stood beside them and let them start the beginning phases of the ceremony. ::

Adviser #1: "It's our pleasure to introduce Hokori Haseo as the 11th Hokage! We feel this decision is agreed with upon many of us, and we couldn't hope for anyone better. Haseo has the potential to raise Konoha to new and exciting heights. We trust him completely and give him all of our faith, and we hope everyone can do the same."

:: Adviser #1 nodded at Haseo, allowing him to step up to the podium now to share a few words; but suddenly, a loud screeching noise could be heard from the Hokage office. Haseo quickly looked to his advisers, wondering if his ears could possibly be deceiving him. ::

Adviser #2: "Hokori-sama.... the Feudal Lord.... it's impossible!"

"This isn't the way I'd hoped to start things. This may be a possible lead to the 10th's disappearance though. The Feudal Lord's aren't much, but I fear the death of them may signify the coming of darkness. I must make haste. Watch over the village in my stead."

:: Haseo quickly forms handseals and summons a messenger hawk, Tora. He quickly relays his message of the village to Tora and tells him to hurry off and find Riyoshi - Haseo wanted to have back-up just in case the other Kages don't make it in time. He turns to his advisers, observing their questioning looks. ::

"A messenger hawk, for Riyoshi. I want him back here asap to back me up in case something goes wrong. Once he arrives, send him straight to my office to for resonance with the Space/Time Inter-Dimensional Transfer seal. This will be our means of getting to the Feudal Lord's location just as all the other Kages can via their own offices. Now I must hurry."

:: Haseo quickly turned around and made haste for his office, arriving there quite swiftly due to his amazing use of Gravity Release jutsu to move quicker. As soon as he got in his office he hurried straight to his desk and removed a cloth that was covering the top of it. A large seal was covering the desk that was in the form of a large sun, with snowflakes surrounding it. This was the quickest war to the Iron Country, implemented nearly thirty decades ago as a mean to travel there fast in case of emergency. Haseo placed his right hand on the sun and started forming handseals with his left. ::

"Inter-Dimensional Transfer Release!"

:: Suddenly, Haseo's form was sucked into the seal, disappearing completely from the office. A corresponding seal in the exact room that the dead Feudal Lords were in was lighting up from the ceiling. Haseo's form was spit out, and he wasted no time to get in the way of the enemy as he spots... the former 10th Hokage...? He quickly threw a kunai towards the enemies hand, realizing he was performing a seal, then he placed his own hands on the ceiling wall after performing the correct handseals. ::

"Earth Style Split!"

:: The entire room split in half between the enemy and the former 10th, creating an enormous crevice that seperated Takahashi from the mysterious enemy. Haseo made sure the Inter-Dimensional Seal was still in one piece before jumping down from the ceiling to Takahashi's side, wondering just what the hell was going on. ::

:: Raiden sat at his desk with his feet up, being lazy as usual until his door burst open as his advisors walked in. ::

Raiden: "You can't give me five minutes of peace can you....?"

Advisors: "Raikage this is important! The feudal lords have just been assassinated!"

:: The Raikage raised his brow. ::

Raikage: "Then I guess I better head over there huh?"

Advisors: "Yes! We've been informed the Hokage has just arrived, but we don't lnow what we're dealing with."

:: The Raikage smirked as he stood up. ::

Raikage: "Hmph... I'm sure me and Haseo can handle it... But I got to get there fast.. Real fast... SINN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! GET IN HERE NOW!!!"

:: At that moment a very short ninja dashed into the raikage's office. ::

Sinn: "Yes Raikage-sama?

Raiden: "Sin we're going to battle, you're one of my top ninja here. I need to throw you to the land of Iron and you're going to do the reverse summon!"

:: Sin nodded his head agreeing. The Land of Iron was quite a distance away, but the Raikage lived up to the name, having great strength even for his smaller size than the rest. ::

Raiden: "Here we go!"

:: The Raikage wasted no time, he grabbed Sin by the arm, twisted around, and threw Sin in the direction of the land of iron. Sin flew through the sky at a lightning fast speed. Nearing the land of Iron. ::

~MEANWHILE~

:: Zenaku looks up at the Hokage. He doesn't smirk, he just speaks. ::

Zenaku: "Just in time..... But you're too late..."

:: He stands up and makes a hand movement, the previous hokage's chakra pool is ripped out of him and is sealed into Zenaku. The hokage is alive, but is very exhausted. ::

Zenaku: "You'll be ne..."

:: At that moment, a small ninja slams through the roof of the building, landing on his feet. It was Sin, who wasted no time putting his hands to the ground. ::

Sin: "Reverse summoning jutsu!"

:: At that moment, Raiden appeared with a burst of white smoke, standing next to Haseo. ::

Raiden: "It's been a while.. Looks like they finished the ceremony early eh?"

:: Zenaku now smirks, looking at the ninja in front of him. ::

Zenaku: {this is perfect...}

:: Haseo looked over to his old friend, Raiden, current Raikage. They hadn't seen each other for quite a while. Nodding at Raiden, Haseo quickly set his hands on the ground after forming several handseals. ::

"Rising Earth Technique!"

:: The ground beneath Takahashi Kimura began to rise up into the sky, out of the opening in the building Hasea had created when used his Earth Style Split technique. He was sending the former Hokage up into the sky, out of harm's way of the battle. Haseo then turned back to Raiden. ::

"Let's do this, Raikage. Earth Flow River!"

:: Haseo formed handseals and a river of mud suddenly appeared beneath their enemy, providing a means of holding him in place. He then performed hand seals for his Earthen Rising Spears technique, creating stones of spear to rise out of the ground, aiming directly at the enemy. ::

As Riyoshi looked upon the weak ninja, he thought about his next tactic. Should he go straight to killing them, or should he try to get some information. Moving his right foot forward and slamming it upon the ground, the 15 ninja moved backwards from him.

”We didn’t meant anything by it! Let us live!” One of the ninja replied.

“Cant do that. You see, you have already seen me.” Riyoshi said as he shifted his foot and vanished from sight.

Appearing behind the furthest guy, Riyoshi removed a kunai from his pouch and slashing it at the back of the man’s neck. Cutting deep into the spine, the man fell to the ground. Flipping the kunai in the air, Riyoshi proceeded with a string of handseals before slamming his palms upon the ground. Ten branches shot up from the ground and wrapped around the legs of ten men. The branches son acted like vines and wrapped around each of the men all the way to the necks of the men.

”Let them go! If you dont, i...ill kill you!” the man said as he formed lightning chakra into his hand.

This is getting interesting. Riyoshi thought as he formed more chakra and smashed the 10 ninja within the tree vines.

The man launched into the air towards Riyoshi and thrust his hand down at Riyoshi’s chest. With an explosion of chakra, Riyoshi vanished and the man fell to the ground with 6 kunai burried deep in his chest.

Appearing once again, Riyoshi was covered in the chakra cloak and had two tails present. Smiling at the remaining men, Riyoshi leaped at lightning speed and obliterating the men. After all the men were dead, Riyoshi canceled the forest jutsu and heard a slight whistle off in the distance. Well, it was more like a screech from a familiar animal. Looking up into the air, Riyoshi seen a hawk flying down at him.

Exhaling a deep breath, Riyoshi canceled his chakra cloak and held his arm high. As the hawk landed, it revealed the message from the village. His eyes opened wide with shock as to what he heard. Telling the hawk to go back to the village, Riyoshi was soon picked up by the talons of the hawk and was carried off the village. Soon, he arrived back at the village of konoha as he was greeting by the advisors. They told him that the current appointed hokage had went through the seal and headed to the location.

“He went by himself! That was stupid of him!” Riyoshi said in an angered tone.

“Get to the hokage office and use that seal.” The advisor said.

“Ok.” Riyoshi said before vanishing from sight.

Arriving at the hokage’s office, Riyoshi opened the door and walked towards the seal upon the desk. As he stepped within range, he was soon pulled into the seal and arrived into a room. Slamming down on the ground, he seen the feudal lords all killed and blood dripping from their bodies.

:: Raiden smiled. ::

Raiden: "Just like old times....."

:: His face all of a sudden got serious as two chidori's formed in his hands. ::

Raiden: "Lesson one Sinn, teamwork is everything!... Chidori Thunder Clap!"

:: Raiden smacked his hands together as a surge of lighting lit up the room, the lighting wrapped itself around haseo's technique making the spears lightning fast and much sharper. ::

:: Zenaku's eyes widened. As the spears impaled him before he could even react. ::

Zenaku: "This was unexpected...."

:: The raikage did a few more handseals before releasing another deadly attack. ::

Raiden: "Banquet of Lightning!"

:: He slammed his hand on the ground as lightning flew across the ground breaking off into separate tendrils and heading straight for Zenaku. ::

Zenaku: "Clever... But....."

:: Zenaku performed no handeals, but a surge of chakra erupted from his body, blocking the Raikage's technique. Zenaku slowly pulled out each spear that had impaled him. And his wounds began to heal almost instantly. ::

Raiden: "What is this guy! Haseo we need a plan!"

:: Haseo stared at the enemy, keeping a cool head. If they got flustered now it would surely mean death. Before replying to Raiden he noticed that Riyoshi finally made it. He waved at Riyoshi, signaling him to join in. ::

"It's about time you arrived, Riyoshi Nihoma. We need all the firepower we can get, it seems. The other Kage need to hurry... Gravitation Airspace Destruction."

:: Haseo formed several hand seals, and instantly the atmosphere changed for his comrades. Raiden, Sin, and Riyoshi would all be able to move and react a lot quicker now, because he just destroyed the concept of gravity for the three of them. He decreased it so much that it would be difficult to counter-attack for Zenaku - especially since gravity remained the same for him. ::

"I'll cover you three. Target the weak points, where the internal organs are. I'll aide as a decoy, as well."

:: Haseo burrowed under ground, using his Mole Hiding Technique, then reappeared directly behind Zenaku. ::

"Great Dragon Fireball!"

:: Haseo expelled a large dragon of fire toward Zenaku, it's sheer size something to be amazed about. ::

Riyoshi heard his leader and looked up towards him. Nodding, Riyoshi stood up and felt his body get lighter. Concentrating on the man on the other side of the building, he seen him rip out some spikes. Forming a couple of handseals, Riyoshi walked over to the two kages before stopping his seals and placed his hands upon the ground. A small leafed vine sprouted out of the ground and raised up next to Zenaku’s foot. This vine was black in color and wrapped around his ankle.

“Sir, is this the man that has done all this damage? Where is his allies? He could not possibly do this all by himself?” Riyoshi said out to the Raikage.

:: The Raikage shook his head to Riyoshi. ::

Raiden: "We don't know a thing... As far as I know... He's alone on this.."

:: Zenaku had several things to deal with, the gravity, the fireball, and the vine around his ankle holding him in place. He had minimal time to react. He put his palm up to the fireball. He slowly broke his chakra down into a mist form which ate up the chakra of the attack and absorbed it. He then simply took out his sword and cut the vine holding him. ::

Raiden: "This guy is very experienced with chakra control, i've never seen such a thing... But I need to get him away from Haseo."

:: The raikage's body was ignited in electricity. ::

Raiden: "We'll do about 20 percent..."

:: He dashed to Zenaku, he was lightning fast in general,and the gravity jutsu only made him faster. ::

Raiden: "I'll have to do close combat."

:: He began to attack Zenaku head on, who didn't even move. Every time Raiden threw a punch, it made contact with Zenaku's chakra, an ultimate defense. ::

Raiden: "What is this guy!?"

::Kasumi was walking back to her office from her mother's funeral . The elders didn't even waited until the 5th Mizukage was buried to name the 6th one . Time was of the essence .

Seconds after Kasumi entered in her office , a jounin slammed the door and yelled .::

Jounin: "The feudal lord just got killed at the meeting ! "

::Kasumi looked at the jounin a little amazed before she said anything. ::

Kasumi: " Tell them to get the teleportation technique ready ! I'm heading out ! "

::Kasumi took her sword from her desk , looked at her mother's portrait for several seconds and then went to the teleportation room. As she entered there she saw 3 men in the lotus position waiting for her to go in the center of them to start the teleportation seals.

Seconds later she appeared at the summit where the first thing she saw were the 5 dead bodies of the lords.

Heading out she saw that the battle already has begun . The Raikage , the Hokage and one of his men fighting agains just one guy . ::

"Is this even possible ? Fighting alone against two kages ? This must be one of a hell guy ....hehe "

:: Raiden continue to land a barrage of attacks on Zenaku, but the chakra protected him. Raiden became frustrated, he needed to break through the chakra. He lifted up his right arm which was instantly surrounded with water that came to a point at the end. Then it lit up with electricity. He thrust it towards Zenaku. ::

Raiden: "Lightning Hard Water Spike!"

:: The technique made contact with the chakra but wasn't budging. ::

Raiden: "Don't **** with me!!!!"

:: The electricity suddenly got more powerful. ::

Zenaku: "Uh oh.."

:: The attack broke through the chakra and hitting Zenaku right in the center of the chest. ::

Zenaku: "You're stronger than I anticipated....."

Raiden: "Hurry up! Now's your chance! Attack him!"

:: Haseo came flying down on Zenaku, taking the opening Raikage created. He had activated his Armor of Earth technique, increasing not only his defense but his striking ability to. Haseo's fist made contact with Zenaku's chest, pushing him further into the ground, a large dust cloud forming above them now. Backflipping away from the scene a few paces, Haseo then uses his Phoenix Fireball Barrage, creating a large phoenix that spits a barrage of fireballs toward Zenaku. Haseo looks over to the Mizukage, who had just arrived, and nods. Their enemy just took a load of damage, but they still had to be on the defensive. ::

"Did we get him?"

Riyoshi had paused for a moment when he got there, but after seeing that the kage's had just unleashed a world of hurt, he shook his confusion away and got his mind set back to business. Doing a string of handseals, he slammed his hands on the ground.

"Earth style! inescapable hell!" Riyoshi said as a large circular design appeared on the ground and started to revolve.

As the ground started to revolve, it became like a large quicksand pit and started to pull down what or whoever was in it's location.

"Hokage sama....should i go into that state in this location?" Riyoshi asked towards Haseo.

:: Kasumi looks at the ongoing battle still thinking if she should interfere or not.::

"What a good looking guy ....it's a pity that he must die .... Ohh well I might just give him a kiss before i kill him ."

::Kasumi sees the earth technique just used by the Konoha Jounin.::

Kasumi: "This is perfect ! Hidden Mist Technique !"

::As the mist appears , Kasumi approaches Zenaku unseen to make her move.::

Kasumi: "Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique"

::Quicklime emerges from Kasumi's mouth covering Zenaku .::

::Zenaku was hit by all the attack's placed on him. ::

Zenaku: {This is fun.... They're powerful, and good teamwork.. But it's no use...}

:: A large burst of chakra pushed the Kage away from Zenaku, as the smoke cleared he was surrounded in a blue aura, his skin began to crack as a bright blue light burst out of the cracks. ::

Raiden: "He must have activated those other seals! He's sealing other people's chakra inside him! this could be bad!"

Zenaku: "So much chakra... It's difficult to control.. You guys are talented... But what will you do next?"

::Kasumi is pushed back by Zenaku's chackra.::

Kasumi:{Good looking and quite powerful too ....this would have made an excelent husband ....}

Kasumi: "Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique"

::A broad , thins sheet of lava bursted from Kasumi's mouth , travelling through the air and descending onto Zenaku from above .::

Zenaku: {The Kage sure are stubborn.. I can't get their chakra now, not with this much heat..}

:: Zenaku quickly avoided the attack jumping out of it's path. He then leaped up towards the rooftop which had a big hole in it. ::

Raiden: "He's going to get away!"

Zenaku: "This is funny, I planned on taking all your chakra, but I can't do that at this point.. But there is plenty more chakra to go around. This is a mere test of my power. If I kill you all now, i'll get a big enough reputation to meet my goal."

:: All 11 of Zenaku's seals began to glow. ::

Raiden: "What are you doing!"

Zenaku: "If i release all the chakra I took already, the blast radius will be too big for you to run away from, and I'll be able to make my escape... Good luck.. 11 SEAL RELEASE!"

:: At that moment all the chakra was released from Zenaku in the form of an explosion destroying anything in it's path and giving the Kage very little time to react. ::

Raiden: "This is too powerful of a technique!"

:: During the blast Zenaku made his escape, leaving the Kage to be engulfed in the blast. ::

:: It happened so quick that no one quite saw it begin, but as the dust cleared from the explosion Zenaku had created after releasing his 11 seals, the Raikage, Mizukage, Riyoshi, and Sin gazed upon black walls all around them. But were they really walls? Upon closer inspection, you could notice that it was obsidian, and they were completely surrounded by it. They were safe, all due to Haseo's quick reaction. During the wild explosion, he had just enough time to use a powerful gravity jutsu to keep the blast at bay a second longer so that he could surround his comrades in an obsidian defense. They were in a large dome, which in turn was inside a huge obsidian castle, and it worked well enough to save them from the insane blast that would have surely killed them had Haseo not used a reinforced obsidian defense. Most of the castle was destroyed, but the dome remained intact. The entire thing started to dissolve, signaling Haseo ending the jutsu; and suddenly, he appeared out of the ground. ::

"Damn it... He got my Lightning Clone.... it seems I wasn't quick enough to save the previous Hokage...."

:: Haseo looked to the rubble that was the earth he had raised up into the sky to keep Takahashi away from harm, but there wasn't even a sign of the old man's body. Getting a grip on himself, he turned back to his fellow Kage and their subordinates. ::

"Are you all okay? I tried to act as quick as I could."

:: Raiden looked around at the destruction Zenaku caused. ::

Raiden: "That was a close one... It looks like the previous Hokage didn't make it... We need to report to our elders about what happened here.. I suggest putting our villages in a state of high alert, and we should contact the Kazekage as well as the Tsuchikage about what happened as well. We don't know what we're dealing with.. We didn't even get a name.. We need to do some research, all we know is he is very talented in sealing."

~meanwhile~

:: An unknown ninja ran through the woods deep in the land of fire quickly. Leaping from tree to tree miles away from the hidden leaf village. He did a few hand seals as he reached a clearing in the woods. ::

???: "Release!"

:: As he performed this jutsu a large fortress came into sight, outside of the fortress he was met by three other figures, like him, they wore black cloaks with red clouds on them, one stepped forward and spoke. ::

Torune: "Fuu, what did you uncover?"

:: the ninja stopped as he heard his leader speak. ::

Fuu: "The feudal lords have been assassinated, and the killer apparently had a face of with three of the Kages. The villages are all on high alert now."

:: Torune nodded. ::

Torune: "Sounds like a powerful man, did we get any info on him?"

Fuu: "Nothing entirely, the Kage haven't returned yet but there have been several reports of a ninja running from the scene, covered in seals.. What do you make of that?"

:: torune nodded, and as that happened another ninja spoke. ::

Gintama: "Sounds like someone I've heard of... Zenaku Uzumaki, a man who's got quite the reputation in the Whirlpool country. Apparently he was the head of the clan for quite some time, but had an obsession with crushing all the larger countries. He is very good with sealing jutsu, and was apparently exiled from the clan after suggesting they continue chakra sealing research. I guess since then he has learned a jutsu powerful enough to seal chakra inside him... "

:: torune nodded. ::

Torune: "Gintama I want you to search for this man. Fuu, I want you and Itara togo ahead and get the Ichibi. The host is located in the stone village. He's young, and inexperience. It should be no problem for you guys."

:: the group nodded. ::

Torune: "As for me, I need to find us more members... Akatsuki is no longer at it's prime, but we can bring it back. ::

:: The group nodded once more before breaking off in separate directions to do as they were told. ::

Torune: "Zenaku Uzumaki... He could have killed that lightning brat and have done me a favor... One can only hope..."

Suiken kicked his feet up on his Kage desk in his office. Unfortunately his desk was so covered in papers that he ended up knocking off a few with his feet. Underneath was a glowing seal. Suiken knew what this meant. he had been told of course when He took office. It was a tracker on the feudal lord's life force. If the lord died, the signal would light. Suiken honestly didn't care for his Feudal Lord, kind of an idiot in his opinion, but it just wouldn't be professional to pretend nothing happened. Suiken laughed at himself.

"Professional? I'm worried about that?"

One glance around his cluttered office would tell you that that was NOT the first thing on his mind. He might have been able to get away with the "I've been busy" excuse, if it weren't for the thick draping of cobwebs that seemed to cover everything but the chair in his office.

Still, a feudal lord was dead, and judging by the seal he had recently uncovered by accident, he could have died anytime last week, to less than five minutes ago. Something had to be done. He got up and stalked out of the office in a foul mood. He had Kage duties to perform. He never wanted to be Kage. He never wanted... -He touched the seal on his right arm- Never wanted to have to deal with a tailed beast for the rest of his life. He couldn't blame anyone for it though. he brought it upon himself with his own pseudo-good intentions. Saving the village and all that.

He stormed out of the building and into the dark forest where always went to think.

Riyoshi couldn't do anything to save them. Even though he harbored a beast with limitless power, he was useless in this battle. After the explosion cleared, Riyoshi thought to himself about his training and how he could harness more of the kyuubi's power. Looking over at the hokage, he cleared his throat before talking.

"Hokage sama. I am sorry that i was not able to help in this fight. I apologize for letting that man get away." Riyoshi said.

~~~~~~

Meanwhile out on the outskirts of SUNAGAKURE.

Tao, the current reigning Kazekage helped repair and reinforce the outer walls from the damage they sustained during the last great dust storm. As he was about to finish up, a messenger nin arrived at his location.

"Sir, we got some bad news. They seal in your office...it lit up!" The messenger nin said.

"IT what! why did you not come and get me earlier!" Tao yelled at the messenger nin.

Concentrating his chakra in his feet, they lit up with lightning chakra and with a twist of his foot, he vanished from his location. Arriving at his office, he seen the large seal on the wall, lit up. It was a light blue and it lit up the entire office. Doing a string of seals, he was sucked into the seal and appeared in the room with the dead feudal lords.

"What happened here?" Tao asked out towards the other kage that were present.

"Don't despair, Riyoshi. The blame lies not with just a single person. We might've been able to do better; however, we truly had no idea what it was we were up against."

:: Suddenly, right on que, the Kazekage appeared, very late unfortunately. Haseo turned to him and started explaining the situation. ::

"The Feudal Lords were all slaughtered, so the seals in our offices activated. If it weren't for the seals we probably wouldn't have made it in time to even catch a glimpse of our enemy. He was the one responsible for the disappearance of my predecessor, as well; he was using some odd jutsu on him when I got here, but I was seconds too late. Whatever he was doing, it was successful, because the former Hokage was in no condition to fight without chakra. He took on three Kage plus two of our guards. This enemy is something else, and we have to act quick."

:: Haseo looked to Raiden, thinking about what he had said. If they don't hurry and take action now, who knows what could happen. ::

"First off, we need to alert the Tsuchikage immediately, so he can start taking precautions for his village. Second, before you arrived here, Kazekage, the Raikage spoke of how we don't know anything about the enemy, apart from a small sample of his combat prowess. We absolutely must learn more about this enemy; however, we should only send out reliable Jounin for this task. We'll form a squad after we fortify our villages. We should post-pone missions for anyone under the Jounin level, too. We can't have our Chuunin or Genin being needlessly sent out and killed when we still don't understand what we're dealing with. I believe it's safe to say that we must be on guard for another attack, too."

"Ok hokage sama. I should have entered my advanced state and done more." Riyoshi said to Haseo.

"He was able to take down your master?" Tao asked as he walked over to the Hokage.

As he looked around, he seen a large crater. Looking around, wondered about what could have done this. Kneeling down and placing his hand upon the ground, he concentrated upon the damage.

"This user must have had a massive amount of power to escape all of you. Do you know any other info about that person?" Tao continued as he lifted his hand up off the ground.

Riyoshi walked over to the Kazekage and took a deep breath.

"That man, he seemed to have more then one person's chakra pool." Riyoshi said to the kazekage.

Tao snapped his head towards Riyoshi, and opening his eyes with shock, he exhaled.

"So he is a jinchuuriki huh?" Tao asked past Riyoshi and towards the other three kage.

::Raiden nodded. ::

Raiden: "we need to be on high alert..."

::He looked to the clouds. ::

Raiden: "No doubt, our generation is getting hit with something big.."

~MEANWHILE~

:: A cloaked figure stood above a large whole in the ground, at the bottom of the hole was the severed head of Hidan, a long forgotten akatsuki member, burried there long ago. ::

Hidan: "So times up eh.... death reaper... or should I say....Shinigami...?"

:: The cloaked figure looked down at Hidan, his face could not be seen through the shadow of his hood. ::

Shinigami: "1000 years was the deal Hidan.... I've come to collect your soul...."

Hidan: "But I've been down here for a long time... Does this even count...?"

Shinigami: "1000 years has passed since you signed the contract.... You put yourself in here and no one else... Therefore... It counts..."

:: hidan sighed.::

Hidan: "Then i guess arguing is pointless.. There is no escaping the death god..... Take my soul... I've been ready to die for a long time.."

::Shinigami wasted no time. With a wave of a black, boney hand, a scythe began to raise from the ground with a dark aura. The scythe itself looked to be stitched together with charred and rotted flesh, with a bone like blade. Shinigami grasped the scythe. Hidan's soul began to raise out of him, a blue ghostly like image of himself. With a swift slash of his scythe, the soul was sucked up, and the head of hidan now laid there lifeless. ::

Shinigami: "No tamashī wa eien ni watashi no dorei ni unmeidzuke sa reru koto ga arimasu.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back