Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

You know, looking at the mess of BBCode in the Kakureyami's overview; it has me soooooo depressed. I don't even want to transfer that over to here. It's unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best one in that trailer. She's also got a Napoleon Complex and during her boss fight she has something called Alchemist Mode. Loli Ed Elric. Milas sounds like Takehito Koyasu, admittedly so that's pretty fun.

Takehito who ._.

You know, looking at the mess of BBCode in the Kakureyami's overview; it has me soooooo depressed. I don't even want to transfer that over to here. It's unbelievable.

Don't be sad White- the main thread's almost over! We can't even pester you on the original OOC anymore, so we can't distract you from your hard work and your subsequent hiatus. As for the BBCode, you can think about it later, after you've had time for the aforementioned break and such. ^.^

Just out of curiosity though.... how goes the final post?

Hello, Lucem. It has been quite a while, has it not? Nearly two years since the festival we partook in together with White Masq.

Don't be sad White- the main thread's almost over! We can't even pester you on the original OOC anymore, so we can't distract you from your hard work and your subsequent hiatus. As for the BBCode, you can think about it later, after you've had time for the aforementioned break and such. ^.^

Just out of curiosity though.... how goes the final post?

Haha, the final post XD. It's putting me through some Olympic level gymnastics right now.

Nothing for now. Sorry.

The key is not to look.

=\

I have to look at it to see the text in there. I feel sorry for those who heavily BBcoded their RPs. They must died right then and there. 

Famous Japanese VA known for his deep voice. Most notable role is probably Dio from JJBA, he's also Ozymandias and Hans Christian Andersen in Fate.

=) I promise I've heard him in other shows. The voice sounds tooo familiar

Haha, the final post XD. It's putting me through some Olympic level gymnastics right now.

Don't sweat it compadre- you've pulled off all the fancy flips and tricks already, just have to make the landing at this point. You got this ;)

68804_anime-studio-ghibli-spirited-away-ghibli-cheering.gif

The key is not to look.

Exactly- I can certainly appreciate and agree with this approach of not handling problems.

Don't sweat it compadre- you've pulled off all the fancy flips and tricks already, just have to make the landing at this point. You got this ;)

Exactly- I can certainly appreciate and agree with this approach of not handling problems.

Haha, Clarinetti-chan? Goodness gracious. Have you ever met someone called LifeNovel? 

Onee-Chan, please explain what all a' this stuff's 'bout. Naruto Rebirth Knights!? You've got a lotta explainin' ta' do.

It feels like it happened just yesterday. Time goes by fast.

I wish I could say the same. Rather unfortunately, I found myself missing this website every moment of the past two years while I attempted find a place as good on the internet as here. I have managed return, though far too late as I seem to have missed so much. I missed out on playing the role of Jirachi-Sama, as well as apparently a second Dere Festival. I truly wish I had been here for such an event as a second. Blanket would have grown quite well after the events of the first, allowing for deep exploration of who she had become in the second.

Onee-Chan, please explain what all a' this stuff's 'bout. Naruto Rebirth Knights!? You've got a lotta explainin' ta' do.

Yes, yes, expect some posting and explanations this week. Without the final posts I can't quite put everything together yet. Will be done promptly, don't worry. It will all come together.

@Miyuki

Lol. You have a good memory. The second one I planned to continue, though with the site update, I am hesitating a lot. It's a pain to continue old threads now.

if I had poor memory, then I would not be here, as I would have most certainly forgotten about this website by now. I am not one to forget the finer details in life, after all.

if I had poor memory, then I would not be here, as I would have most certainly forgotten about this website by now. I am not one to forget the finer details in life, after all.

Eh?

*smirks*

The more you talk, the more I feel like victimizing your characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back