Naruto madness!

furtuna

[This RP was a successful one in TM site, now I hope my old friends from TM and new ones from this site can enjoy playing together.]

Hi guys!

Please Join!

Let's play a Naruto fan's RP! The atmosphere is like manga but your OC or main will roll!

RULES;

1. No God modding or overpowering.

2.Story is happening after the war./We can have flash backs or play old stories as well~

3. All main characters(Canon characters from manga) are free and as long as no one has taken them you can play with all of them. But don't kill them!

4. We are all good kids, rights? (It's not Icha Icha series!) Any questions?

You need help? Ask me!

New plot 4: A fresh start!

Time = Less than a year after the moon-eye plan.

Story line = Your own character's problems and enemies clash with others. And there is no signs of tailed beasts or Sasuke, Uchiha clan and rinnegan. If you want built our own monsters and abilities but please don't praise them too much!

**********~**********~**********

Suspended plot 4: Memories of an unfortunate exam!

Time = Starting the same chunin exam that finished with Suna attacking Konoha.

Story line = Your own character teams partake in the chunin exam.

plot3: [accomplished ]

First part::Genin rawk!

Second part::Poisonous Plot!

Time = when Naruto was a genin, before chunin exams are announced

Story line = Team Kakashi and Team Yukio are doing a mission in a far away forest

plot1: Chakra Monsters! [accomplished ]

Time = A year or more after the final war

Story line = A new type of living chakra has been found. There are for of them in different colors and three of them are going to take down all the shinobi villages.

Suspended plot2: Chunin exams in the village hidden in the clouds

Time = After plot1

Story line = The chunin exams are going to be held in the hidden clouds. But not everything is going to go as usual...

**********~**********~********************~**********~**********

Useful Links:

Character Sheet

Hmm... I'm rather new to Naruto, but I like the idea you have going here. Perhaps if I join up, I'll learn some interesting new things.

I hope you join us soon~ My friends will join and start in a month but time really doesn't matter we always can play parallel plots! :blink1:

[Ok, as no one is going to start, I begin from a random point and will move toward my characters personal issues.]

Sora checked his artificial leg again. He had to maintain both his right arm and leg after the fight he had recently. 'It doesn't matter we are allied shinobi nations, yet as long as power exists, there will be wars and causalities.' He thought to himself as sitting on the single step that attached the front yard of the old wordsmith-house to it's entrance room, where people used to wait there for their swords to be polished or sharpened, when he was a little boy. Sora stood up and walked in the yard, making sure he wasn't going to have any problems while operating in a probable sudden mission, although all he had to do for that day was usual paper work and he had about three hours left till the official working hours begin. He always was an early bird but that morning he felt like there was no worms for him to catch.

Yuudai woke up by a smell...surprisingly, nothing was burning. Curiously, he moved downstairs only to shock himself by seeing a rare scene: Fumiko was in the kitchen, not only to eat but to COOK. The old man stared without blinking. Fumiko felt the presence and turned to him. " Oh, Good morning!" Her face had changed. Her eyes were cheerfu, a smile shining. She had actually COMBED, BRUSHED her hair and had wore a light green KIMONO. Yuudai pinched himself to wake up but it was real. " You're...Fumiko?" " Yep.." "Oh..." "Yeah..." "Nice..." "Mhm." "..." Yuudai sat at the table. They both stared at each other with weird smiles. " You visited on Juri last night, didn't you?" Fumiko's head dropped, nodding. Yuudai let out a sigh, shaking his head:" I already told you Etsuko and Juri's early marriage was an emergency." " WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Fumiko crushed a cookie in her hand. Yuudai rubbed his temples. This was every morning's trouble. Fumiko wanted to keep shouting but a munching sound dragged her attention. She jerked her head, seeing Takeshi and Takumo raiding the cookies. " WHO TOLD YOU IT'S YOURS!!!!" " Shit, c'mon. You have nobody else to-" " B-brother, l-let's go...sensei's waiting..." Takumi pointed at the reddened Fumiko. - - - Fumiko slammed the door, walking out. Her hairs were messy again, her kimono had wrinkled... The crazy looking girl arrived at Sora's yard, shouting:" SORA!!!!!"

"An emergency!" It was the first thing coming to Sora's mind as he heard Fumiko shouting his name by the door. Although emergency situations are not things that a shinobi can feel happy about, Sora was glad that he had found something valuable to do after a while. He took it so serious that immediately threw the book he was reading aside and grabbed his daito then ran toward the gate of the yard but to save the time, instead of opening it, he jumped over the gate making his long neat tied hair flip in the air and landed in front of Fumiko gracefully. "Morning! I'm ready for any kind of mission, where are we heading to?" He asked eagerly and just noticed the girl in front of him had a wrinkled Kimono on, but meeting Fumiko with untidy hair was usual for him. "Has something happened in the village?" He corrected himself. He had already assumed from Fumiko's furious face that nothing terrible could have happened.

Riyoshi was lying upon the ground under the large oak tree, just staring into the sky.

First week as jonin and they have nothing for me to do. Riyoshi thought to himself.

Taking a deep breath and forcing himself to sit up, he looked out upon the field and towards the Village hidden in the leaves.

I know that i am new and everything, but to send me out here. Did they just want to get rid of me? Riyoshi continued to think as his mind went into ridiculous thoughts.

Rolling to the side, Riyoshi got to his feet and placed his large gourd upon his back. Taking a steady stride, he headed for the main gate of Konoha.

"Aaaa... help me... please help!" A little girl who had about five or six years old was running toward konoha, letting her dark long hair fly behind her. Being chased by stray dogs, she had panicked to the point that her little round face had gone pale, and was running for her life and shouting for help. The only person she had in sight at the moment was Riyoshi. "Help!" She called again.

Fumiko wasn't in the mood at all. she stared at Sora." Just it? I should visit you just for emergency?! Is that how you behave to your teammate?!" Dramatically, she knelt on the ground. Blue aura surrounded her. " And the other teams are having fun together..." She mumbled. Takumi's cries could be heard from the training ground.

Riyoshi stopped in his tracks as he heard the cries of fear. Looking back at the voice, he released the straps from his gourd and set it upon the ground. Taking a few steps towards the girl, he did a couple hand seals and slammed his palms to the ground in front of him. The ground around the girl rose up before forming a fome protecting her.

"Thats done. Now time to deal with the others." Riyoshi said aloud.

Little girl gasped and looked at the foam sorrunding her then touched it curiously to test how it was but pull back her hand immediately. She was absorbed by Riyoshi's technique so much that almost forgot about the dogs. Dogs sniffed the foam then detested it and turned to the man. The head dog growled and bared his fangs for Riyoshi.

"Having fun?!" Sora asked slowly and thought what could have happened to Fumiko making her act so strange. "You know captain, other teams usually celebrate their victories after accomplishing some important mission, not early at random days!" He tried to speak more gentle than usual. "Besides, if it's about the team, shouldn't you first fetch Goro? His house is closer to yours, after all." He added the last part in his everyday sarcastic way.

" come on you stupid muts!" Riyoshi yelled out as he took a few steps back and placed his left hand upon the gourd.

Stray dogs who saw Riyoshi stepped backward, assumed that he was retreating and saw him as a weak prey. First the head dog and then rest of them stroke the man one by one. The girl screamed and covered her face with her hands.

((OOC: in my first post, it was not supposed to be fome. it was supposed to be dome. it was an earth dome.))

Smiling at the fact the dogs took the bait, Riyoshi took a handfull of his clay gourd and tracked the dogs with his eyes.

"Get out of here you stupid dogs!!"Riyoshi yelled out as he pressed the clay between his hands.

(Sorry! xD )

One or two whip dogs feared Riyoshi's yelling and backed off. But the rest was too brave to be scared and too dog to understand human's words, so just kept biting him.

Fumiko twitched. Really, has he any feelings?! The girl blinked and looked up at Sora who was giving a speech, as always. She couldn't hear anything. His mouth was opening, closing, opening, closing, opening...Just like an old man, he was giving logical ideas to her. He was acting wise and smarty. Fumiko puffed her cheeks, staring at his eyes this time. So dull...dead and cold. Fumiko couldn't find a little sign of interest in him. Honestly, is he enjoying his life?! She doubted. So when he was done Fumiko, who hadn't listened to a single word of his, stood up and put her hands behind her head. She smiled innocently. "Well, where are we going to have fun?" She asked dumbly.

But this awkward moment ended by Goro who ran into them. He was panting heavily, his serious face showing the emergency that Sora was searching for. "A mission! A rough nin is wandering in konoha! He's escaped the investigation room!" Fumiko was surprised. "How?!" She questioned. Goro scratched his head, looking around in a bit of shame. "I'll tell you on the way!"

Here's what really happened an hour ago

It had been only two weeks since Udo had joined the investigation team and he had already made enemies for himself. Inoichi and him had become quite stubborn rival. Udo could transfer the victim's memory to his own mind to read while Inoichi as we all know could read it with a touch of hand. This little difference gave born to a competition. Each wanted to prove themselves in order to kick out the other. Udo, as always, gave the stupid idea. Surprisingly, Inoichi accepted. To test their abilities on a captured rough nin to see which one he prefers.

Well, everyone love their minds so the poor rough nin panicked about it. He was sure he'd become insane after being mind-read for two times. So his fear forced his brain to work hard and he managed to escape~

"Yuudai san was right. Udo should give up being a shnobi." Fumiko mumbled, pissed that her 'romantic moment' with Sora was ruined.

That stupid pose of Fumiko was enough for Sora to know that she had completely ignored him. "Hell!" He answered briefly. And before he could choose between hitting her with back of sword or kicking her away, Goro ran to them with hot news. "Then should we scatter or you already know where he is? He must be quite good being able to escape from that place!" He said as following the other man.

Riyoshi turned into clay as the dogs were attacking him. Appearing on top of the earth dome, he formed a hand seal as the clay wrapped around the dogs.

Should i blow up the dogs? I do not know how the konoha shinobi would take it if i exploded my clay this close to there village. Riyoshi thought to himself as he awaited the explosion.

Dogs chomped the clay and found it useless. It tasted bad too! The were sniffing it in confusion when Riyoshi trapped them in clay and poor creatures whined helplessly. The little girl inside the dome started hitting the walls with her tiny fists. "Let me out... let me out!" She cried out. She was afraid of darkness.

Placing his free hand upon the dome, it started to crumble away, revealing the young girl.

"Are you ok?" Riyoshi asked her.

Little girl covered her head as the walls around her were falling apart. She took a deep breath when found herself free. "That was scary!" She said in a childish tongue and nodded. "I'm fine, thank you miste!" She answer happily then looked at the dogs. "I was scared of them but now... they look pitiful!" She said and turned pink due to embarrassment.

Riyoshi kept the dogs bound in the clay and he looked upon the girl.

"Where are you headed?" Riyoshi asked the girl in a friendly tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back