• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Knights Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
― NARUTO―
Knights
An Alternate Universe Roleplay
◈ Characters ◈
Character Sheet
Name:

Nicknames:

Personality:

Background:

Abilities:
Character Creation Guidelines
1. The Character sheet that is posted is a very bare bones one, feel free to add anything in or spice it up a bit so long as that basic information is included in some format.
2. Please no super OP characters
3. Characters who have been approved will eventually be listed in the approved section of this post, but if I like your post then you can consider your character approved
4. A lore page is posted, I will be updating it with information about the knights, please follow it when creating your character if you are looking to play a knight, I'll allow for somewhat bending the lore a bit. If you have any questions about you're character please ask me.
5. On the topic of tailed beasts and other limited resources in the naruto verse, you can have your character have a tailed beast, but the limit is one per person. These are first come first serve so please message me in order to reserve a tailed beast. Eventually there will also be a section called 'Legendary Beasts' added to the lore page which pertains to the equivalent of tailed beasts for the knights, the same as above applies. For the seven swords, these are national treasures of the hidden mist, if you want one it will still be one per person, but you must also have a very good reason as to why you're character is in possession of it written into you're backstory (and of course message me to reserve it. You may create your own items and such aswell, but please give me a message with the information on them before you post your character.
III. notes from the gm
code by yukitera

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back