Naruto/Fairy Tail Crossover Roleplay

TheDarkLord7898

The Prince of Darkness
This is no more than an idea right now, but I'd love to see it come to fruition. I want to create a Naruto and Fairy Tail anime crossover deal. I still haven't figured how I'd pull it off yet, but it would be nice to hear some input on the idea. Yes, this is a Canon thing. So I want canon characters.
naruto_and_fairy_tail_by_erza222-d6i32ls.jpg

Perhaps you can have a demon linking both worlds together? Although since both have different ideals of fighting and energy you would probably have to put both on a common ground of some sort

Mmmm you could do that too although I feel there are more complexities to the idea of Jutsus but perhaps for this you can simplify it

Would you want the universes to have always been together or merge due to a sudden event? If it's the latter, perhaps a version of Anima could have created a similar situation to the Edolas Arc where characters are brought over. If you're looking to mix Jutsu with Magic after an event like that, placing Chakra within Lacrima might work.

If the universes have always been together, you could say that the two are on opposite sides of Earth Land. Fairy Tail seems to be Western-based, so perhaps Naruto could be an Eastern continent. Chakra could also be different from Magic in that Chakra is a separate form of Ethernano that lives in another part of the body like Second Origin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back