• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

well tenma will just continue being the angriest person on earth i guess... and if she doesnt like being ignored then she shouldn't ignore kyari!! but yes the angst will be really real

no one is safe

n o o n e
I feel like I should just have Tafu snap, and show you pure rage

Given some thought and here's what I'd say with a side note of thinking how these four would do + act in a team. Haha

Chouko; Tenma; Rumi; Diachi
Oooooh snap...Rumi and Chouko in one team? I can just see Chouko snapping and exploding while Rumi just watches with a smile xDD Same with Tenma ahahaha

Oooooh snap...Rumi and Chouko in one team? I can just see Chouko snapping and exploding while Rumi just watches with a smile xDD Same with Tenma ahahaha
Haha yep. The four from a battle standpoint could balance each other out well, but it's the scene potential that takes the cake.

I think, Shun and Tafu would be good in a game, they never had enough puppet jutsu characters. It was just kankuro for the longest time, then finally sasori and old lady chiro? I think?

As a support character tea and the heal eyes

And I think Daichi would be interesting,
Or the other person whose name I forget who uses mostly Taijustu

Working on Enma, his abilities won't be like the Aburame clan, but will involve insects in their general design

Orchestra of the Midnight Monarch
A genjutsu type technique that activates when Enma claps both hands together. Several dark obsidian colored butterflies appear from his hands as he slowly spreads them apart, these butterflies will flutter within the nearby space, landing upon any nearby object such as tree's and rocks. Upon landing, their wings will move in an almost hypnotic manner lulling those into a trance like state.

C-Rank
Dance of the Obsidian Scorpion
Range: Short-Mid
A ninjutsu type technique that channels chakra through the hair of the user. The chakra grants the strands of the hair the hardness and shape of a scorpion's stinger, endowing it with the capacity to penetrate on par with that of metallic weapons. By intertwining among themselves, the hair's hardness is increased to such degree that it can be used to fend off attacks.

Working on Enma, his abilities won't be like the Aburame clan, but will involve insects in their general design

A genjutsu type technique that activates when Enma claps both hands together. Several dark obsidian colored butterflies appear from his hands as he slowly spreads them apart, these butterflies will flutter within the nearby space, landing upon any nearby object such as tree's and rocks. Upon landing, their wings will move in an almost hypnotic manner lulling those into a trance like state.

C-Rank
A ninjutsu type technique that channels chakra through the hair of the user. The chakra grants the strands of the hair the hardness and shape of a scorpion's stinger, endowing it with the capacity to penetrate on par with that of metallic weapons. By intertwining among themselves, the hair's hardness is increased to such degree that it can be used to fend off attacks.
Barbers hate this one trick.

I feel like I should just have Tafu snap, and show you pure rage
u don’t know who up up against when it comes to rage boi

aa
Haha yep. The four from a battle standpoint could balance each other out well, but it's the scene potential that takes the cake.
cue tenma and chouko’s yelling, rumi egging them both on and daichi... being daichi

C-Rank

*u* ah yes, the bug boy I hoped for, bless u phayne

What anime is Téa’s face claim from anyway?
Not many black anime characters I’ve seen XD
right? ive actually seen her around before but never found out jdjsks

oh question for everyone. who do you guys wanna see duke it out in a fight? like taking abilities and personalities into consideration?

I wouldnt get your hopes up. He isn't like the Aburame clan or anything. Just his techniques take on particular aspects of insects

oh question for everyone. who do you guys wanna see duke it out in a fight? like taking abilities and personalities into consideration?
Ongaku vs anyone

rumi vs. a yamanaka so I can see that rivalry play out...shin vs. literally anyone....ekiji vs hinata. on the lowest of keys

I wouldnt get your hopes up. He isn't like the Aburame clan or anything. Just his techniques take on particular aspects of insects

all dat matters is that he's into bugs so you hit the already-low bar

That description is so cute and heartbreaking. Dan is a idiot.

yeah dan is something else lmao

My issue is like.. how does someone with his personality get accepted into being a ninja :P

He is the type to ignore your plight :P

edit: Also tempted to have him dislike the Uchiha and potentially the Hyuga for their Dojutsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back