Naia

Lost Echo

🏳️‍🌈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ba3949b29239c645bf875a14ca541372.jpg

believe the model of this is Neelam Gill (née Johal.)  I do not know who the photographer is nor do I have permission to use it.

“You don’t need water to feel like you’re drowning.”  --Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

“Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can't go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does.”  --Margaret Atwood, The Penelopiad

Name: Naia

Biological Age: 17

Appears To Be Age: 17

Species: Angel

Power: Aquakinesis

Secondary Abilities: Water mimicry, healing water

Personality: Naia is patient.  She follows the banks that God has given her.  She has a fear that she is failing.  That she will fail her teachers. Fail God.  But she has faith she will find the right path.  She is more water than flesh.  She can adapt to anything.  She must.

Biography: Naia feels more water than solid.  She knows that all of God’s creatures are made of water.  She can feel it flowing within them.  But they seem...content in the stagnant forms they were born with.  Secretly, Naia feels that she must have been born water.  She cannot recall not being able to return to it. In fact, now she has difficulty keeping her solidity when she’s overwhelmed with strong emotions.  This has kept her in the children’s class, regardless of her skill in its manipulation and using it to heal.  

She knows this difficulty is from her sin.  For it is a sin to be dissatisfied with God’s work.  She maintains the water’s swiftness and grace in her movements, but she feels wrong when she’s solid.  She is desperate to overcome this fault of hers, and possibly just as desperate for no one else to know.

Stats: Please allocate 60 points across each of the 9 basic stats. Each must have at least one point, and no more than 20.

Strength: 7 +2

Speed: 9

Endurance: 8 +2 +2

Agility: 9 +2

Luck: 7

Intelligence: 10 +2

Cunning: 8

Charisma: 1 +2

Intimidation: 1

Final Stats

Strength: 9

Speed: 9

Endurance: 12

Agility: 11

Luck: 7

Intelligence: 12

Cunning: 8

Charisma: 3

Intimidation: 1

Additional Abilities:

Dancer: beauty, grace, determination (+2 to agility, endurance and charisma)

Mage: magical prowess, analytical, calm (+2 to endurance, intelligence and strength)

((Notes:  This is a work-in-progress.  I hope it's okay that her control is poor.  While I'd gotten the impression that demons would have...weeded out any issues, the angels would have continued to work with them.  I'm open for any comments/critiques; I will certainly rework it when I have more than Dr. Pepper keeping me awake.))

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks good so far! Technically, I wasn't planning on having a 'God' of sorts, as in, the Head Angels and perhaps the Legends would be more of the leaders in this situation, but after all, angels do follow humans, so believing in God could certainly be something (and could even be real! Who knows?). Anyways, good work for the moment anyways :D

Oh. Whoops. I'm okay with it being the council. It was more for the authority figure who seems as if they couldn't do anything wrong. Would the virtues and other more stereotypical things still be valued most?

Oh. Whoops. I'm okay with it being the council. It was more for the authority figure who seems as if they couldn't do anything wrong. Would the virtues and other more stereotypical things still be valued most?

It's alright! She could believe in a mysterious perfect creator who made the angels, maybe? It might just relate to my plot ideas... But yeah, everything you've got does work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back