Video Games N PS4 | CALLING ALL GAMERS!!! (LET'S PLAYERS/STREAMERS/ ETC)

Isaedras Cleditre

The Sveik 裏切ら
As a gamer (soon to be Let's Player and Streamer lol) I want to take a look at the community and see if I can find anyone else who enjoys doing what i hope to do in the not so distant future. But that's not all! I'm also looking for fellow GTA V players on PS4, Discord users, Minecraft players on XB1, (yes really xD I may be 18 but that doesn't mean i can't enjoy building junk! Don't you judge me! ) Falllout roleplayers, and so on and so forth. You get the idea right? I want to find some peeps here in RPNation that also play XB1 and PS4 pretty often because honestly I have no friends xD so I wanna find some! WHoo!

PS4 FTW!! I'm on mine a lot these with short shifts at work, mostly playing D.A.I or Minecraft xD Downloading 7 Days to Die as I type this as well after watching my favourite streamer play it all week x3

PS4 FTW!! I'm on mine a lot these with short shifts at work, mostly playing D.A.I or Minecraft xD Downloading 7 Days to Die as I type this as well after watching my favourite streamer play it all week x3
xD Ooooooohoooohh owo I will pretty much only be playing Until Dawn on Ps4 on my Twitch because I'm doing it full time now (streaming) xD plus the thing can only hold like four whole games (don't ask) so I dont have much of a variety anyway xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back