• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern N.I.C.E Main Roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Naomi Akisa5688-787076510.jpg

Naomi sighed softly as she walked through the subway tunnels. For her, they were incredibly easy to navigate. Her kinetic sight basically gave her mind a clear map of the area quite a radius around her. She was unsure why N.I.C.E decided to allow her to join. Perhaps it was due to the fact she killed with a purpose and wasn't entirely psychotic? She was unsure, really. The white haired female nonetheless soon arrived to the area, lowering the red scarf around her neck and setting her heavy staff down to the side as she allowed the panel to scan her face. She didn't remove her blindfold for the sole reasoning that no recent photos had been taken with it off, none she was sure N.I.C.E had.

As it chimed its standard gretting she affixed her scarf over her mouth and nose once more before heading inside, staff balanced over her shoulder. The layout of the place seemed quite intricate and well decorated, briefly she even took her blindfold off to examine the beautiful art and design. Truly these people weren't just all talk. They were the real deal. "Interesting." She spoke. She was quite out of place amongst everyone else here however, easily the shortest. Though her sightless gaze was at the very least a bit intimidating, or usually was. She liked to think so. Though she was too late to mingle with the others or see the craziness that had gone on, she hadn't missed the orientation at-least.

She opted to follow Vince for the time being, stepping ahead of the group though stopping where he had. She turned to face them, sitting the bottom of her heavy staff on the ground with a plink. She gave a small sigh, "Come on, I want to figure out why they asked us here." She told them. She didn't really speak that loud, certainly doubting the man with the earbuds on had heard her. Or...anyone for that matter. The petite girl was just anxious to get started and a little annoyed they hadn't seemed to even acknowledge Vince existed.​

'facial recognition complete, welcome new student.' wow. spared no expense here. must have cost a lot of money for them, but that's not that much of a problem, given that the whole institution is funded by crime, right? 'please proceed, orientation will begin soon at platinum common lounge. thank you, and enjoy your day at n.i.ce.' oh yeah. orientation. platinum common lounge. where was that, though? "where's the lounge?" no response. maybe she had to press something? like an intercom. but what to actually press? she's not exactly technologically savvy... y'kno what? maybe she should just get her ass walking. "mhm, yeah, let's go." anyhow, chances are, there's someone also walking this hall, right? she did come on time, after all. bound to be some other students walking up ahead.
and true enough, there was. far ahead of her was a girl with whitish looking hair. too far to easily catch up to, so she'll just follow her out. she probably knows the way. and true enough, again, the other girl did seem to know because the room that they entered had a fair number of other people in it. the guide was there, too! hurrah. better follow after him, then.
already, she was walking up the stairs, fairly excited to kickstart the tour and see the sights this underground school has to offer.

Kari August

"I didn't wait around for my freedom. I ran away for it."
a4bea559598892d40e90aa3e2c111dcd.jpg

As the classical music halted to a stop, he took a deep breath, and rubbed his temples. Resting his head against the wall, he checked his very expensive watch for the time, then rested his head on the white wall once more. When will the orientation start? He was dying out here. Wishing he had stolen something to eat before he came over, he fixed his black tie. Kari then He missed curling up in an abandoned church, and sleeping on the leather seats. He found it amusing that a murderer was in a church, acting all innocent. He missed waking up in the building with the light seeping out of the stained glass, illuminating Kari's prince-like face. He missed walking on the streets, gazing at the crowds of humans. Each one of them holding dark secrets that are unable to be seen by the naked eye.

But now, he was stuck in this hellhole of a place.

Groaning, he slowly stood up, and decided to take a tour of the place. Would it hurt if he missed the orientation? The orientation isn't really important, anyways. Sighing, he tightened his tie once more and started to walk away--

“Well, it appears almost everyone is here. Thank you for joining us today. And let’s just say we’re quite thrilled to have you...”

Kari immediately turned over to the man who had looked like a nerd. He snorted, watching the nerdy type with a charming smile. Dear god, the poor soul cares for criminals.

“My name is Vince, and I’ll be your tour guide today, as well as offering an explanation to why N.I.C.E invited you here and what we do. Afterwards, you have a dinner scheduled with our headmistress, Ms. Axis, where she will assign you your first assignment.”

He raised an eyebrow as the man said the following words. He didn't care for dinner. All he just wanted to do was discover why he was invited here, and just leave, refusing whatever offer they wanted to give him. Assignments? Whatever. He had a list of people to kill for a generous amount of cash, such as the toxic leader in North Korea. But for now, he had to blend in the background, and not drag attention to himself. However, he slightly fell he had already done that.

The man glanced down at his watch, frowning slightly.

“Let’s hurry along now, we don’t want to get behind schedule.” The man muttered before striding off towards the stairs, beckoning the group with his hand. The hitman sighed, before following him to the stairs. That's when a woman who seemed overly dressed like Kari, since he practically wore a suit to a school, spoke up.

"Hello, my name is Maye." She introduced herself to the people within the range of her voice. "What're your names?"

Kari narrowed his cold eyes and stared Maye in the eye. He slightly sneered. The world isn't all safe for gumdrops and sugarplums like you to be introducing yourselves to the world. You know how easy it is to just find someone with using their name? The best course of action to be around criminals is to ignore them. Not talk to them. Then again, she's a criminal herself. The Snow White simply did that, ignoring Maye. He wasn't here to socialize. Hell, he'll probably never even see them again after this.

Too conflicted in his own thoughts, he accidentally bumped into the short girl in front of her. "Great," he muttered. "Sorry, Pancakes. I wasn't looking where I headed." His voice was a deep velvet. It was a handsome and sensual voice, and it was like melted dark chocolate slowly cascading down. It was sweet to human ears, at least that's what one of his clients had said in the past. His voice, however, sounded mysterious and dark, as if no emotion could be heard.

Mood: Irritated. || Mentioned: S Shibe A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers || Interacting: Mitchs98 Mitchs98

8A6579EE-EADD-40DA-8FF7-35EBF31ACFF9.jpeg
Location~ Reluctantly following Vince.
Mentions~ nearlyflowers nearlyflowers L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel S Shibe
Interactions~ Shagranoz Shagranoz A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

”Oh good, they are duplicating.”

Zahil had returned from an uneventful trip to the vending machines, however he now had a small canned coffee. It wasn’t as strong as the stuff back home, but it would be enough to push him through this hopefully. Taking a few more steps into the lobby, he spotted an official looking man who appeared to be saying something. When he heard him mention something about the dinner, he shook his head and took a swig of the coffee.

“I’ll take an MRE and a cigar, thanks.” He grumbled quietly, scanning the new people around him. Some looked alright, some looked like disasters waiting to happen. Aside from that, everything was pretty normal. That was until somebody made the terrible mistake of announcing their presence and introducing themselves out loud. Turning his head sharply, he listened to “Carrie” introduce herself. So that was her name. Unfortunately, Zahil thrived off of twisting words and seeing how far he could aggravate the local populace, so he really couldn’t resist the following statements.

“Ah, that doesn’t sound right. You mispronounced ‘psycho’, lady.” He spoke with a small grin and a chuckle, poking fun just because he could. Turning his attention to the woman, he addressed her and, once again, made a poor impression most likely.

“Oh hello! Nice to meet you, my name is Yusef, Gofu. Last name first, of course. Military and all.” He said with a small, dismissive wave, maintaining a straight face while he told the lie. With that, Zahil started to slowly trail after Vince, still surveying the people he had yet to meet. There were a few others he would like to introduce himself to via harsh sarcasm, particularly some woman with takeout Chinese food and a man wearing welding goggles, but maybe it would be best to restrain himself for now. Didn’t want to make everybody an enemy immediately, did he? Besides, when dinner came, he was most certainly going to be a nuisance to everybody within a fifty foot radius. An enclosed, formal space with everyone sitting and enjoying a meal would be prime game for Zahil to throughly agitate everybody with his vocabulary.

And without a doubt it would be the most fun he has had in a while. Christ knows he loves talking.

Still smirking from the thought, he narrowed his eyes and glanced over his shoulder at the familiar stench of a tobacco product. Inside, of all place. While he did consider it a bit rude, he also noticed the figure who was holding it. He couldn’t quite understand why, but he found something about it funny. While he lounged in the armchair with disregard for a few seconds, Zahil watched curiously before turning back around. He had a feeling he and the smoker would get along. Very well, he shall be spared from his dinner-time criticisms tonight.

Still sipping his coffee, Zahil nearly fell victim to a choking fit once again. Was that his beret, on the ground? Quickly tapping his cargo pocket with his left hand, he indeed confirmed it was empty. With raised swiftness, he strolled over to his headgear and snatched it up, dusting it off a bit and carefully making sure he slipped it back into his pocket. The smirk had left his face, and was replaced by a more cautious look. Needless to say, he was excessively protective of his hat.

Well, that and the fact that he saw another one of those strange Magic users again. What were they? Medium-People? Whatever, one was already bad enough, now there are two? This was getting out of hand. Casting a distasteful glance over at the woman with her laptop and strange otherworldly entities that approached the baked woman, he made a mental note to to avoid being at the butt end of such powers.

Last edited:
Ruby shifted her glance over to the woman that walked along side her, pursing her lips slightly. At least a few people were somewhat friendly, it wouldn’t do much good to be at each other’s throats if they were to be working together.

“My name is Rube, wonderful to have your acquaintance.”
Her voice was soft, trying to be polite as possible. Ruby tossed her unhealthy snack into a nearby disposal bin before heading up the stairs, the word ‘dinner’ intrigued her slightly.

Ah, Vince could feel the tension in the air, thicker than tar. He had gone through this many times before, he just had to last thirty more minutes. The young man leading them upstairs and into a hallway, one of the walls being completely glass. Behind it showcased many of the impressive artifacts, devices, and various other items they had stolen over the years. Each one was proudly displayed on a glass pedestal, a pale purple light faintly glowing from the bottom of them.

“So, you all must be wondering what we’re about here? Don’t worry, everybody does.”
Vince turned the face the group, folding his hands behind his back.

“Here at N.I.C.E, we aim to form a perfect world for criminals to exist in. A world where we no longer have to hide, where we make all the rules. You may be thinking ‘well, that’s great and all, but how will I benefit from this’? Once we achieve our goal, with your aid of course, you will no longer have fear being incarcerated, corporations will pay you quite handsomely for dirty work, the drug trade and black market will skyrocket, and we will politically have the upper hand. So in a basic translation, you’ll be filthy fucking rich and live a life of extreme luxury, and you will no longer have to answer to anyone.”
He smiled, not just a kind one, a devious one. One could tell he was somewhat sick in the head, especially with that odd gleam in his eye.

“N.I.C.E doesn’t want to offer you help, we want you to help us. In return, we give our students free meals, wide living spaces, medical services, education, access to some of the most private databases, and with each mission successfully completed to our client’s expectations, you each will earn over 25,000 dollars...”

Ashton "Ash" Alexander
Location: main hall ~ Mentions: ABetterNickname ABetterNickname ~ Interactions: Open​
4e58f90007ac009f9a272f46196f5c67.jpg
Patiently, like a house cat waiting for it's owner to feed it, Ash waited. Before the midnight-haired girl could even answer another person started to approach from the other side. Now Ash was completely uncomfortable. With clam hands, and a focused gaze, the blonde carefully and casually placed the laptop back in the sand colored satchel while the other girl introduced herself as "Carrie." Once the computer was safely back in it's place multicolored orbs shifted up to take in the other girl. Much like the other girl's hair Carrie's also reached just pasted her collar bone and was platinum blonde. The color of her locks made the girl's aquamarine orbs pop like light's on a Christmas tree. Even having seen her display a few minutes earlier Ash was not frighten of the slim girl. People who used intimidation as a first resort are trying to win a game of dominance, and Ash would have no part of that.

It appears luck was on Ash's side though.

Carrie walked away to interact with another person and then a man appeared in front of the group and introduced himself and their plans. Without so much as another word the man turned, and started walking. More out of habit than anything Ash stood, adjusted the above the knee black dress that highlighted her curves, and followed the man. Ash wanted to know what her father had roped her into this time.

It wasn't long until she found out what was happening here. This was a place where other criminals, much like herself, would work together to create a world where they no longer have to worry about, well, anything really. Not that Ash worried about most of what he said anyway--although she did realize that was not case for everyone standing in the room. Maybe it would be better if she did not introduce herself to anyone...and further more, what did her Father want her here for anyway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is her thoughts.

Last edited:
Quan L. Pham
Interactions: None
Mentions: nearlyflowers nearlyflowers

So, we now have now have the reason of being here. A world where we will no longer face threat of persecution, scavenging, in my case at least and death? How...sickeningly...quaint.

By listening to the others around him, he heard that laptop girl was called Ash. Like the tree, he thought to himself. He turned his attention to Vince once more. What skeletons does he have in his closet I wonder? Is everyone...even the “teachers”...criminals as well? He makes it sound that way.

Quan moved away from the group as he looked around the spacious dining hall, his eyes taking in the room and alighting on the trophies and other achievements, wondering how much they were worth. Though thieving was not a skill he excelled at, mostly specializing in medicine and tracking, he did know some about thieving...well only enough to get him what he wanted and that was either food or raiding tombs and stealing priceless or ancient artifacts and tomes. Still hugging his bag close, there could possibly be a professional thief here though he had nothing of value on him, Quan shifted his weight and for a moment surprise was evident as he heard the payment for these so called missions. $25,000 for each successful heist? Damn...maybe this is worth my time after all. And free food and medical care as well. But why all these people? Why need a medic? Just hire a thief and maybe a sniper and boom, you have a good team...or maybe an assassin would be better with the thief?

He did not think much of the education part though he wouldn’t say no to free weapon lessons and fighting skills. If he could have access to a libarary and herbs, he’d be happy. Maybe a pool as well so he could swim as he enjoyed it. Quan let his eyes go to Vince as the man smiled, the medic noting the deviousness in the smile. Yup. Definitely more to that guy than meets the eye. Worth watching that one...might stab you in the back. Looking around at the group, he let his eyes take in little details about them...most were dressed causually though a man and a woman were overdressed for being criminals. Either they came from money and were doing this for amusement or they were just...well he wasn’t sure.

Giving out your names. Don’t these people know names are power or do they not read? Maybe they are fake. Still have to be careful. Can’t trust anyone...they can all betray you Quan. They can all stab you in the back.

Last edited:
Klarion lept up and swaggered behind Vince, holding his cigarette between his grinning teeth. He brushed past a lot of people, sometimes intentionally, proclaiming, “oh sorry, mate.” To each one. A wicked grin was slowly overthrowing his face. He looked at his surroundings, twitching slightly. He was reading the DNA he had just picked up. His neck snapped, rearranging but he hastily threw his head back and popped it back into place. He shoved his hands into his pockets, still twitching. The sensation of his DNA rearranging was painful and he didn’t quite feel up to it right now.

Interactions: Open.

i found a snazzy posting code ahahaah not sponsored or anything, but recommend crucialstar's codes >w< is ruby may open for interaction?? i'll edit my post if the woman mentioned is like another character

princess "pip" perkins
Mood: excited.
Interactions: ruby.
Tags: S Shibe
On Person: short-sleeved white dress shirt, a black knee-length skirt, worn-down rubber shoes, messenger bag.

she wasn't all that interested in the world domination stuff. really. the rich part, though. to live a life of money and comfort, to outlive her family, to prove a point that she got the best end of the stick. ooh, she liked that. it'll take time to live out that fantasy, though, but that's fine. after all, she'll have all the time here at her new home.

but it's still a bit hard to really get. free lodging? free food? and not a single one of them has to cough up cash? geez. crime's all it took to get a scholarship around here? ironic what a criminal record can get you these days. but whatever, she's sold. when do classes start? she'll study hard and everything. the perfect model student. or at least a teacher's pet. she's not too smart, so she'll have to work hard in the other areas. recitation, maybe? or just go all in on those missions.

yeah, that's... probably for the best. "write that down..." he's probably going to be saying a bunch of important stuff, so she rummages around her bag for a bit for her nifty notebook. it's a bit... messy. a few papers even threatened to fall out, but she got it, although now they're even more crumpled than before. but still usable. she's still gotta look for her pencil, though.

"My name is Rube, pleased to make your acquaintance." wait, was she talking to her? only polite thing to do was to reply to that, right? so she looked up from her bag to the... wow, okay, she had to really strain her neck here to look at the figure next to her, and that's. wow. it wasn't obvious to her before since she's learned to just brush it off usually, but she's one of the shorter ones here, isn't she? oh geez, i'm staring. for too long. princess levels her expression, (which is probably wide-eyed in wonder,) before replying. "back at you, uhm. rube." she hurriedly adds "also pleased to make your acquaintance. i'm pip."

and silence. no, let's come up with something. icebreaker, icebreaker... "uhhhhhhhhh..." let's ask about... what do we all have in common...? "oh yeah! so, you're a crook?" that sounded a lot more hostile than she thought. do-over. "i mean, a crook, too. scouted or...?"
codedbycrucialstar

Kari August

"I didn't wait around for my freedom. I ran away for it."

As the classical music halted to a stop, he took a deep breath, and rubbed his temples. Resting his head against the wall, he checked his very expensive watch for the time, then rested his head on the white wall once more. When will the orientation start? He was dying out here. Wishing he had stolen something to eat before he came over, he fixed his black tie. Kari then He missed curling up in an abandoned church, and sleeping on the leather seats. He found it amusing that a murderer was in a church, acting all innocent. He missed waking up in the building with the light seeping out of the stained glass, illuminating Kari's prince-like face. He missed walking on the streets, gazing at the crowds of humans. Each one of them holding dark secrets that are unable to be seen by the naked eye.

But now, he was stuck in this hellhole of a place.

Groaning, he slowly stood up, and decided to take a tour of the place. Would it hurt if he missed the orientation? The orientation isn't really important, anyways. Sighing, he tightened his tie once more and started to walk away--

“Well, it appears almost everyone is here. Thank you for joining us today. And let’s just say we’re quite thrilled to have you...”

Kari immediately turned over to the man who had looked like a nerd. He snorted, watching the nerdy type with a charming smile. Dear god, the poor soul cares for criminals.

“My name is Vince, and I’ll be your tour guide today, as well as offering an explanation to why N.I.C.E invited you here and what we do. Afterwards, you have a dinner scheduled with our headmistress, Ms. Axis, where she will assign you your first assignment.”

He raised an eyebrow as the man said the following words. He didn't care for dinner. All he just wanted to do was discover why he was invited here, and just leave, refusing whatever offer they wanted to give him. Assignments? Whatever. He had a list of people to kill for a generous amount of cash, such as the toxic leader in North Korea. But for now, he had to blend in the background, and not drag attention to himself. However, he slightly fell he had already done that.

The man glanced down at his watch, frowning slightly.

“Let’s hurry along now, we don’t want to get behind schedule.” The man muttered before striding off towards the stairs, beckoning the group with his hand. The hitman sighed, before following him to the stairs. That's when a woman who seemed overly dressed like Kari, since he practically wore a suit to a school, spoke up.

"Hello, my name is Maye." She introduced herself to the people within the range of her voice. "What're your names?"

Kari narrowed his cold eyes and stared Maye in the eye. He slightly sneered. The world isn't all safe for gumdrops and sugarplums like you to be introducing yourselves to the world. You know how easy it is to just find someone with using their name? The best course of action to be around criminals is to ignore them. Not talk to them. Then again, she's a criminal herself. The Snow White simply did that, ignoring Maye. He wasn't here to socialize. Hell, he'll probably never even see them again after this.

Too conflicted in his own thoughts, he accidentally bumped into the short girl in front of her. "Great," he muttered. "Sorry, Pancakes. I wasn't looking where I headed." His voice was a deep velvet. It was a handsome and sensual voice, and it was like melted dark chocolate slowly cascading down. It was sweet to human ears, at least that's what one of his clients had said in the past. His voice, however, sounded mysterious and dark, as if no emotion could be heard.

Mood: Irritated. || Mentioned: S Shibe A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers || Interacting: Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Ruby shifted her glance over to the woman that walked along side her, pursing her lips slightly. At least a few people were somewhat friendly, it wouldn’t do much good to be at each other’s throats if they were to be working together.

“My name is Rube, wonderful to have your acquaintance.”
Her voice was soft, trying to be polite as possible. Ruby tossed her unhealthy snack into a nearby disposal bin before heading up the stairs, the word ‘dinner’ intrigued her slightly.

Ah, Vince could feel the tension in the air, thicker than tar. He had gone through this many times before, he just had to last thirty more minutes. The young man leading them upstairs and into a hallway, one of the walls being completely glass. Behind it showcased many of the impressive artifacts, devices, and various other items they had stolen over the years. Each one was proudly displayed on a glass pedestal, a pale purple light faintly glowing from the bottom of them.

“So, you all must be wondering what we’re about here? Don’t worry, everybody does.”
Vince turned the face the group, folding his hands behind his back.

“Here at N.I.C.E, we aim to form a perfect world for criminals to exist in. A world where we no longer have to hide, where we make all the rules. You may be thinking ‘well, that’s great and all, but how will I benefit from this’? Once we achieve our goal, with your aid of course, you will no longer have fear being incarcerated, corporations will pay you quite handsomely for dirty work, the drug trade and black market will skyrocket, and we will politically have the upper hand. So in a basic translation, you’ll be filthy fucking rich and live a life of extreme luxury, and you will no longer have to answer to anyone.”
He smiled, not just a kind one, a devious one. One could tell he was somewhat sick in the head, especially with that odd gleam in his eye.

“N.I.C.E doesn’t want to offer you help, we want you to help us. In return, we give our students free meals, wide living spaces, medical services, education, access to some of the most private databases, and with each mission successfully completed to our client’s expectations, you each will earn over 25,000 dollars...”

Naomi Akisa5688-787076510.jpg

Naomi peacefully followed Vince once she realized others were too. To keep up the blind girl act she started using her staff as a bit of a walking stick. Didn't quite want everyone to know she could navigate better than any of them did she? Well she wasn't sure. Honestly these people could have some kind of power or just good intuition too. However, one person she knew she had better navigational skills was no other than the headphone man. She didn't budge even an inch when he bumped into her despite the height difference, feet firmly planted into the ground. Though small, she was strong, he'd have to bump her a lot harder to knock her over.

She was about to assure him it was alright...until he called her 'Pancakes'..? What the actual fu-...Naomi was beyond confused now. Was he trying to insult her? Hit on her? Was he a little retarded? Or was he actually trying to be nice? She turned to gaze up at the man, stare blank even behind the blindfold. Naomi was a smart woman, very smart...but...she hadn't the skills to decipher this level of fuckery. "Uhhh...Pancakes..?" She decided to finally question. For better or for worst, she wanted to know just what the hell he meant. She didn't really hear what anyone else was saying for the most part, only barely paying attention to Vince.

What mostly caught her ear was everything that N.I.C.E was offering in return for their services, as well as what their goals were. That and twenty five grand a job was nice spending money. Not that she did her work for the money, mind. It would just be nice to have. She silently fully agreed already, though didn't say anything, entirely focused on Kari's explanation. She bet it'd be a good one.​

Kari August

"Freedom is never given; It is won."
--A. Philip Randolph

He sighed, staring at the short, blind girl in front of him. At least, he assumed she was blind due to her covered eyes. She had short, light blue hair and overall, a very child-like appearance. She wore Japanese like clothing, and he groaned. She's Japanese, he immediately thought. He remembered his encounter with his Japanese target. Asians were always a pain in the ass, in his opinion. His cold, calculating eyes studying her and her figure. Pancakes does fit her overall description, he said, taking a mental note of her physique. When he bumped into the girl, she didn't move a budge, causing Kari to believe she's been lifting weights or trained in some type of way.

The girl looked a bit confused when he called her 'Pancakes'. Dear Lord, she's an unintelligent swine, he thought to himself, dying on the inside. Jesus, why did he have to bump into her of all people? She had this blank look on her face, as she was 'gazing' at him. He raised his own eyebrow. "Is there a problem, young lady?" he asked her, in a calm, charming, yet scary voice.

"Uhhh...Pancakes..?" She asked him, confused. He rolled his eyes, looking down at her. It was quite obvious why he had called her that, but apparently, common sense just doesn't exist in this world anymore. "Of course," he said, sighing. "Like a short stack of pancakes." His facial expression remained different as his next statement rolled off his tongue with ease, as if there was no problem by speaking of women like this, "You're very short and perfectly flat like a stack of pancakes."

He didn't know what was wrong with calling a woman flat. Women always somehow get offended when someone calls them 'flat'. He didn't even know what the appeal was in large breasts. In his mind, 'Pancakes' was a slight insult along with a slight compliment.

"Nonetheless, I am truly sorry for bumping into a young lady like you--" He fibbed. Not really. He didn't even feel sorry. Sure, it was his fault that he wasn't paying attention, but he just felt like it wasn't that big of a deal. He just wasn't in the mood for getting himself in trouble currently. Maybe tomorrow would be better--but he just didn't feel like it today.

Mood: Curious, Indifferent || Mentioned: N/A || Interacting with: Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back