Myths of Auranorr

So uh.... Shakta may have recieved a buff... But also... It may not... Not sure. It's definitely an interesting change so... Tell me what you think >=)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful news everyone!! I got bugged to hell and back. And it dawned on me (forcefully) that.... Nobody has any "Accessory" slot.

So now you have ONE accessory to use!! (This can be enchanted, gemmed, or even tempered) Accessories can be enchanted with weapon AND armor enchants. However they will NEVER give you atk pwr boosts. But they can give you resistances, armor, effects, etc etc.

Morridan said:
So now you have ONE accessory to use!! (This can be enchanted, gemmed, or even tempered) Accessories can be enchanted with weapon AND armor enchants. However they will NEVER give you atk pwr boosts. But they can give you resistances, armor, effects, etc etc.
I will don a pretty flower

Currently writing up the long-awaited scene of what exactly happened in the inn on the night of craziness. May or may not be too racy to post. Iunno, little early to tell.

[QUOTE="The Kaosophile]Currently writing up the long-awaited scene of what exactly happened in the inn on the night of craziness. May or may not be too racy to post. Iunno, little early to tell.

[/QUOTE]
Kao, I will read all your racy things <3

Won't be at the game. Trying to get my learners license and get it over with. Last time, we didn't have all the correct papers. >~<

So, I actually may make it. The test was easy and passed. Headed back now :) Might be a bit late.

Gonna be at dads this weekend, so I'm gonna miss the game.

So as I said above, I won't be with you all today, but I am leaving this in my place.

Use as needed (OuO)

DamagedGlasses said:
Gonna be at dads this weekend, so I'm gonna miss the game.

So as I said above, I won't be with you all today, but I am leaving this in my place.

Use as needed (OuO)
DEFINITELY NEEDED.

I think I'll make it, but I might be more irate as I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night.

Is okay tho, I'll be coloring to keep me calm.

EDIT: PLEASE WAIT FOR ME TO START THE SESSION ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back