• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mytholoptica

Sophileon

Silence eludes me.
Welcome to the character sign-up tab! ( hurray! )

Character's original name:

Character's modern name:

Original region of origin:

Classification of deity:
(i.e god of death, god of war, etc...)

Known affiliates:
( i.e. any fellow deities/mortals they might have paired up with over the years )

Enemies: ( Some sense of hatred is so deep seeded not even time can forgive or make them forget. List any known enemies of your character here )

Friendship: ( Same rules apply here, but the complete opposite of the enemies category )

Element: ( What I am asking for here is if your deity is known for any sort of magical prowess. For example Zeus is known for his ability to hurl thunderbolts. Loki is attributed with the fire element and so on and so forth. Feel free to go in depth here, if you wish )

Physical description: ( I require at least two paragraphs with a minimum of five sentences each. Please be as specific as possible here. This also includes how old your character looks. )

Personality: ( I require at least two paragraphs with a minimum of five sentences each. )

Quirks: ( Some habits die hard. If your character refuses to give up certain aspects of their core personality list them here. )

History: ( I require at least three paragraphs with a minimum of five sentences each. )

Modern History: ( I require a minimum of three paragraphs with at least five sentences each. )

Current Occupation:

Long term goals:

Short term goals:

Current area/country of occupancy:

Known offspring:
( This is a modern account of the children they might have sired )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back