• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Mystik's arts

Mystikelh

Boop-inator
Heyy.
I decided to share my arts on the forum, mostly of my OCs, to see if I can get a few tips and tricks or whatnot. I already have a DeviantART and an art blog over on Tumblr, but they are mostly ignored. But I want to get better and to get better I think I need people to help me. So thank you for your attention!

~(-----------------------------------------------------------------------------)~

delastarh_nagahoshi_2_0_by_akuanomizu-daqs22d.png

arrogant_pretty_boy_by_mystikelh-db0g2do.png

another_delastarh_by_mystikelh-db1rhe8.png

~(-----------------------------------------------------------------------------)~
To start with, this is one of my OC: Delastarh. Yeah, I know the art style varies A LOT, but I've been trying different styles, lately, to find one that fits me better.
Delastarh is also the character I use the most for roleplays. I prefer to develop a few characters and stick to them rather than create a new one for every roleplay.

I did two color palette challenge, today. The first one I tried to practice my shading, while the other is just a mess of flashy colors I didn't know what to do with.

waiting__color_palette__by_mystikelh-db1oayl.png

paint_me__color_palette__by_mystikelh-db1q1op.png

I feel like the only complaint I have is you should emphasize the lower portions of his trenchcoat/cape more on the first picture. Other than that, looks good to me.

i'm loving your art style! keep it up. i'd love to see more in the future โค

petri_by_mystikelh-db31e6n.png

A drawing made at 5 am because of insomnia. I would have done the full body, but by the time I finished that my back was hurting and I was dead tired. :')
This is Petrified Wood, one of my Steven Universe OC that is part of a group called Gem-Island, on DA and Discord. (No, no. I am totally not plugging the RP group :Y)

Last edited:
Today, I tried to draw my cat, Whippet. I need a lot of practice with animals, especially the face and muzzle.
So I started easily by redrawing that photo I have of her. C:

624678Capture.png
953115Capture.png

Today, I made a small comic based on a hilarious situation that happened to me and two of my friends while playing Don't Starve Together.

only_5_minutes_by_mystikelh-db4lu1b.png

Last edited:
agh, your syle is adorable! Something about the first drawing seems stiff, so I think you should try to incorporate rhythm into it along with, i guess, wrinkles :33: I honestly think your art is beautiful though! And i honestly can't get over your style :closed eyes open smile:

special_delivery_by_mystikelh-db56fl4.png

More Don't Starve adventures with my friends.
This time, I found a forest with about 10 spider nests and decided to make my base there even though it was pretty far away from them. I thought that I would have a bit of a hard time surviving on my own, but in the end, I was the one going to their base all the time to give their poor ghosts a few telltale hearts. It's okay, though, I didn't have rocks around me and they were living in a Rockyland. So I would grab a few rocks and be on my way back to my base.

(My art style changes as much as my mood, it's crazy.)

Last edited:

More Don't Starve arts.

web_and_max_by_mystikelh-db868oa.png

mystik_and_sivartz_by_mystikelh-db8e23g.png

And my gem OC, Petrified Wood.

petrified__petri__wood_by_mystikelh-db6rdlh.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back