• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mystica College RP Characters [OPEN]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here
Is there a place where I could view the other character sheets?

OOF i just copy and pasted this over. the other characters will not be joining us in RP on this site. So I need to edit the post. Sorry :/

okay haha I usually like reading all of the CS through before making my own so that I can try and help keep a balanced rp

You're waiting for my characters aren't you. Sorry. Here they are:
Grace Starling // human // female // Withdrawn, but wants to be liked // Long light-brown hair, blue eyes, black tanktop with a blue jacket, black skirt with gold flats, bangs are clipped up with a gold circle // none // 14 // Biology/Chemistry // psychic powers // bi, carries a short dagger with her. She is very withdrawn, and is one of those popular girls. She's never been in the "in group", but more on the edges. She wasn't forgotten, but she wasn't known for being popular. The kids at school call her creepy, and that's how she appears to other humans as well.
Isobel "Izzy" "Iz" Katherine Stevens // angel (so wings but ditch the halo please) // female // trust issues, fiercely protective of her younger sister // dyed blue hair, almond-shaped amber eyes, and is 5 foot 8 inches tall. pale peach-ish skin colour and light blonde eyebrows and brown/black eyelashes // younger sister of Misty Lockwood Stevens, age 10 // biology // interdimensional power and ability to look like animals / humans/living things within a 5 mi. radius, but is able to maintain the camoflauge after the target is out of distance // backstory-Was physically and mentally abused as a young child and so she has trust issues. When she was 9 years old, her mother died during childbirth, but left a baby girl, Misty. Ever since then, Izzy has cared for Misty and is fiercely protective of her. She would give her own life in order to make sure that Misty would stay safe. Misty is bubbly and outgoing on the outside, but she is very good at hiding her feelings, half the time she is really sad and depressed but she fakes being happy. Also Izzy has low self-esteem and has very few friends, if she has any friends outside of Misty. In addition, Izzy went to med school in and out for a couple of years so she could take better care of Misty.

Is there a character sheet made so that I can post my own haha

Yup! Oof it's in the main thread... do you want me to move the form to this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back