• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Roleplay

Kevin was walking on the water after his canoe had been destroyed. Arriving on the shoreline, he looked at the map and realized he was on an unknown land. Sighing to himself, he walked inland to find himself some food.

It had been a month since her dragons had brought her to this new land. Before she had lived in tiny pond in the enter of a human park, she was happy there and it was peaceful. That was until a group of strange humans entered the park. After that she could see tiny different colored lights flying into the air, those lights signified the death of a fairy. Then someone stepped into her pond, she could see his mouth move, but his words were masked by the screams of pain coming from the other fairy. To terrified to move she watched as the human struck her, then everything went black."It all happened so quickly," She looked down at the dragons swirling just below the surface of the water. "I'd be dead now if it weren't for you two." Sighing she hovered over the water and looked out upon her new home. "Thank you."

As I awake in an inn and get dressed and un-seathe my sword and take a few practice swings in the air before re-seathe it and open the door to explore this strange new world

The place she now called home rested from what she could tell right in the middle of everything. A large shimmering lake that looked like it went on forever, small streams flowed from it in every direction eventually becoming rivers, rivers that shaped the land. "This place is so strange, its like it was made just for us, our very own sanctuary." Flying towards the shore she lifted her hand and with that the dragons burst from the water then vanished. After a month of hiding at the bottom of the lake, the sudden urge to explore had come over her. But with fer still nestled in the back of her heart she hid her wings and set out on foot into the mountain area, no one needed to know she was a fairy.

Kevin sat in a tree thinking to himself. He was all alone and had nobody. Even in the spiritual realms, he was a loner because of his blood.

As Azolla's bare feet touched the rocky terrain she could feel magic pulsing through the earth. It made her wonder what secrets this strange new land held. Just the wind blew sending her long blue hair dancing in the wind. The whispers in the wind let her know that she wasn't alone in this strange land. That maybe, just maybe some of the other fairy had survived the attack, or maybe it was someone else. Another magical being. Should i look for them? She asked herself as the wind started to die down and she looked over her shoulder towards the water.

Kevin noticed someone looking at his reflection and said, "Hello, my name is Kevin Dobson. I'm from the human city Dracokagure."

"Hello I am Taylor Whitaker. I was raised by foster parents as a human but I'm a hybrid half human half fairy.

"Not really, I myself just arrived like 6 hours ago," Kevin said honestly. Looking at Taylor, he was a little worried.

((Character Sheet??))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back