Myriad Reality [Inactive]

whizzball1 said:
You don't have a cell phone! You said so. Unless you got one, in which case, what's your phone number??
...Ruby. Have you not seen the many, many times I've pulled out my cell phone? I used it to play a theme song when fighting Dark for crying out loud. I have a white 32 gigabyte Iphone 5. Slightly modified/customized.

LegendBegins said:
...Ruby. Have you not seen the many, many times I've pulled out my cell phone? I used it to play a theme song when fighting Dark for crying out loud. I have a white 32 gigabyte Iphone 5. Slightly modified/customized.
Hmm. Guess I didn't notice!!

LegendBegins said:
We shouldn't bother her unless we have something planned.
Oh yeah! Hmm... How to help her overcome her stubbornness... Maybe we can show her just how desperate the situation is and how important it is that she lets go of modifying someone's mind!!

whizzball1 said:
Oh yeah! Hmm... How to help her overcome her stubbornness... Maybe we can show her just how desperate the situation is and how important it is that she lets go of modifying someone's mind!!
...Do you really think that will mean anything to Techi? I mean, it's Techi.

whizzball1 said:
She doesn't want to die, right? Soooooooooo, she has to let go!!
You're trying to logectify it. There's no logical point with Techi. Although, I doubt that would work with anyone. You can't just change your own nature

*Snaps*

Just like that.

LegendBegins said:
You're trying to logectify it. There's no logical point with Techi. Although, I doubt that would work with anyone. You can't just change your own nature
*Snaps*

Just like that.
*sighs* Then we need to find a way to show her that she needs to let go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back