• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

My topic/forum/whatever got double posted?

Clairvoyance

I'm a bad bitch, you c'aint kill me.
I just made an interest check in the 1x1 section called 'Clair's Partner Search' (link below), and I went to check how many views it had gotten after two minutes (I'm a freak, ok?) and I saw that it was there twice. I refreshed it a few times, wondering if it was just...doing something? But no, it's still there. Two of the same forums/topics, whatever.

I feel like people are going to see it being there twice and judgeme hardcore, and I couldn't find the delete/hide button...maybe I'm just dumb though. ;-; Not sure if it's a bug, but yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this has already been fixed for you. Either way, you can use this information later if needed. It's underneath Moderation actions. That should be a button at the top of your topic/forum/whatever. You click it and then click hide. Hide means delete. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back