what you think

• agree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have my own

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Las noches veteran

The Gillian that peers into dreams
Hello all the lick here, and over a few days i will be telling you all my -title- . Now I wish to note that I hmm have only played mh3u and 4u

All so there will be no elder dragons as I have only faught 1 and we'll. ...he's kind of in it but he only becomes elder later and ugh nvm my first monster will go up in a few hours, so when I'm able let's get the list started

Warning: spoiilers and some swearing

At the end, I'll give some of my tips on fighting these things, if your a slow farmer like me ^_^ "

Last edited by a moderator:
10. Royal ludroth or r lewy as I call him

images

This monster along with another soon on the list, is one of your first challanges. You see r lewy reminds me of that kid who's mum was way too protective, and the other kids laughed at. Cause I swear the first time I saw this thing and laughed it sent me packing

Lewy inflicts a status known as waterblight which makes you use up tons of stamina. It also is a coward running away a lot and letting it's subordinates attack, it'd not got much health but...god help you if you underestimate this thing

Another interesting fact, they screech like eagles....wtf?

My advice: try taking out the face and tail, once there gone it's done

9. Great wroggi and baggi

latest

Wroggi

latest

Baggi

Oh my god! These guys ha ha ha...you gotta be f- stay calm...you still have like 8 more...ahem...

Hate it when in pokemon the enemy spams a poison move, and or a sleeping move..well if that's the case, these guys are them, while there not on rathian levels, however they along with jaggi....are minion spawners!!!

However the baggi is easy, inflicting a small ball of sleep. The umm wroggi Is the worst one, the wroggi poison is a cloud that lingers for roughly 5 seconds, now you think that's easy I'll just back up.....NOPE IT MOVES TO YOU!! And the wroggi loves...loves spamming this so at times there will be roughly 3 on the field moving.

My advice: attack the sides but don't get too greedy.

8 the gobul

latest

I've seen horrifying things, and trust me they get worse, but let's talk about the gobul, the gobul is an amphibious angler fish, that loves to hide in the sand. Using its long feelers as stalks it attracts prey to it, and either swallow whole I. E you or take big chunks.

The annoying thing is, it sleeps underground, so if you forget what it's feelers look like...god have mercy on you. It much like the ludroth inflicts water blight and paralysis using its tail (tho I didn't get paralyzed once, odd?)

And that's not the scary bit, some how this....isn't even a fully grown, apparently it's mother lives in the ocean, is completely different, lives in the dark and is a predator

Thank god water levels ain't in mh4u, but if it's in mh x....oh god

Mt advice: bring sonic bombs, and paint ball it

7 nerscylla

latest

While and with the removal of water levels, we got climbing stages, which i like, however when in the sunken hollow, hunting another monster...I saw something horrifying...webs.

So then this thing appears, neru as people call it, I'd a giant spider able to inflict sleep , poison and sticky, wrapping you up and pulling you to it to inflict one of the status element.

Neru isn't hard to beat, in fact if you figure out its fighting pattern it's quiet easy. However when it's like the 4th thing you fight, you may not have the best weapons, so it's very dangerous to fight. also the way it walks....I'd utterly terrifying..almost like it watches you, ready to retract *shudders*

My advice: destroy it's spikes, as when it's upside down it'll drip poison on you

(Wowie been a while but now for my next one)

6. Khezu....

latest

Okay...so when I saw this thing, I laughed "ha! No eyes no way it can see- OH VRAP IT CAN SEE!!"

How! Why! How can this thing find me!! It's impossible...my theory I guess is that it listens to vibrations but if that's the case, then I could stand there instead, but no it still hits.

Sigh...so, this creature uses electricity...and spams the hell out of it. Volt tackles, a three pronged electric attack and. ...a shield! ! Oh come on!!

So it's anatomy makes no sense too, it's got a rubbery hide, how does it conduct!!! It crawls on every surface like an oap spiderman an constantly mocks you.

Want my advice: hope your good with guns and bows cause using great swords worst move!

5. Gypceros

latest

Okay...now where getting into the real shit.

The Gypceros is a wyvern that you encounter in sunken hollow, and this thing is nucking futs

I ain't even joking, see the turd shaped thing on its head, yea destroy that thing quick other wise it'll flash and stun you. But wait....there's more....you see it spits poison, runs at you and fakes it's own death.

So why is this thing number 5...because IT'S SO FUCKING CHEAP!!!

It'll spam both its light thing several times, can steal your items and poisons you before using its rubbery tail to whip you!!

My advice: find cover when using (not if when) using antidotes

4. Seregios

latest

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! !

Okay now I'm peeved meet seregios, this parrot wyvern will make you think of 1 of 2 things, wow its easy or crap! !!

The dragon inflicts something called bleeding; that restricts running and rolling, eating a well done steak or crouching heals you.

But this thing is like chun Lee if he was a parrot Constantly kicking and screaming.

Advice: be cautious of spikes, it can fire them from front or behind.

3. YIAN GARUGA!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

This demented wyvern is rumoured to be the love child of a Rathian and a kut ku, and I can see why because- HOLY FUCK!!! This thing is annoying!!

I mean seriously guys, OK so here's what you gotta watch out for, first fire balls nor too menacing but okay then it's poisonous tail again nothing to much.

It's sprinting god....

I swear after doing a mission this thing knocked me flying and killed me in two hits. ..TWO!!! HITS!!!

Also like the gypceros it's cheap as FUCK!

Advice: bring antidotes and cut off its tail fast

2. Gore magala

latest

So yea meet toothless 's demented cousin, you think I'm kidding yes I garuntee this would be a night fury in a horror film.

So I know what your thinking

'B-but lick you said no elder dra-' *shoots him* your right I did, however gore is not, as it can be captured, I also hear you saying why am I so calm.

Well we will get to that.

So the gore magala is one of the most toughest monsters in game, due to it flying all over the place, shooting frenzy bombs and charging but it's worse feature is...the rage mode, where all his attacks become explosive.

Anyway the reason I'm so calm is for my number 1, because if you have Virgin ears (I'm other words don't know awearing) I warn you this'll messy

1. Monoblos!

latest

Fuck this thing! No you know what I'm letting my fury out!

This beast is one of if not the! Most frustrating monster I've ever faced and why simple.....

It has a rage meter of 10

What do I mean, well I swear after I hit this thing with 10 strikes, it went ape shot bedeck and killed me.

I am deathly serious, and while lucky it doesn't have energy beams or stunning powers, it had some of the most lacking weak spots on its body, it took me a blue weapon with bomb blight to kill this fuckwr, and even then it was close.

As you can see like it's similar styracosaurus cousin, it charges at you, oh and it can also dig...fucking....yay.... -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back