• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My three main Characters

Main
Here

Oswald_Abbott

Going to doctor not gonna be active
Oswald Samuel Abbott: A male of the Desisa race(One of my own creation) As a male he has a more shy and reclusive nature and his appearance makes him stand out, His Otherworldly Beauty is enough to drag the Succubi Away from hell permanently. His flesh is like freshly fallen snow, and stands out against his formal clothing, which includes a suit and tie along with a tophat. His left eye glows with the hue of Blood in it's spilled form, and clashes with it's brother on the right whis is as blue as the Caspian SeaHis cufflinks are twin daggers changed in form and he has the ability to manipulate Shadow and Soul. He enjoys cooking and reading. He is roughly 7 feet tall in his normal form but shifts height when needed. (Favorite and the one I know best.)

Abaraxas: A Dragon who can shift to a Humanoid form. He was born a female but used his abilities to change as much of his body as he could, While in humanoid form he retains some of his features, His right eye is a black and ever shifting gem, his left a ice blue slit. He has patches of his night-black scales, lined with a silver hue. His wings fold against his back like a cloak and his hands end in their pointed claws. He has a heavy British accent and often is flirtatious(Second favorite and I know alot but some is up to change

Sylvester Black: A 6'3 Male , pretty normal aside from the fact he is possessed by the Seven Deadly Sins Themselves, His grey eyes change color drastically depending on who is in control. He can shapeshift into the sins if he gives up control and when he remains at the helm the Sins guide him.
(My newest Character and one I rarely play.)

Dr.Shard: An Egotistical Germaphobic Sado-masochist Who has gained the ability to manipulate glass. (AN old character but one I have yet to play as.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back