• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

My Threads

Dugym

One Thousand Club
The problem with the newly merged threads is now that every single post is out of order, and now @BlueLikeATardis owns it.

I don't care about them being merged but maybe the posts in each thread that existed could be in post order like they were in the old threads in this new, master thread. And BlueLikeATardis shouldn't own it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not about ownership. These are public question threads. And it's being worked on.

Kaerri said:
It's not about ownership. These are public question threads. And it's being worked on.
Well if it could at least be in post order with a better name that would be great.

Kaerri said:
Also, I feel like the threads I put in Help and the threads I put in Suggestions should be two different threads.

They were merged due to spamming, and we can't do anything about post orders, it's the time the posts were posted. The issue is being worked on.

I'd like to apologize to both you @Riuma and @BlueLikeATardis for the error while merging threads. It's being fixed.

latest

I had no idea my thread was causing spam. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Not your fault at all, Blue :) Just an accident that happened while tidying. All should be well now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back