• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝙼𝚢 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙾𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚎𝚜 ~ CS

A Hazy Sort of Clarity

[One Thousand Club]
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CS TEMPLATE:
~Name
~Nicknames
~Age
~Gender/Sexuality
~Appearance (Face claims not necessary, but are welcome)
~Backstory
~Personality
~Likes and Dislikes
~Other info

I'll be posting my characters here shortly (remember, you can submit multiple!!)

ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Alexander Flinn Trinidad
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs:
Candy(used most often), Lin, Alex

ᴀɢᴇ:
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ/sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Cis Male, Closeted Pansexual
ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ/ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ:
download (20).jpeg
ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ:

Candy was originally from California. His family used to run a sweets store there, and everything seemed to be going very well for him. He had been a very bright kid, and it looked like he would have a great future.
Until his parents were killed when their store was robbed.
He was only 9 years old.
He was in an orphanage for a few weeks until he was finally taken in by his uncle, who lived in Oklahoma.
Due to his uncle working from 6 to 9, he had to learn to take care of himself.
But, as much as he tried, he couldn't stay away from trouble.
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Alexander is a sincere type of person. He has the mentality of 'life is too short, so I better live while I still can'. He's quite sweet for a greaser, who mostly have tough exteriors, hence one of the reasons why he was dubbed 'Candy'. He's also quite intelligent, as he tries to pay attention in school in hopes that a better education could help him out of the hellhole he's found himself in. He has a fascination with motorcycles, and appreciates engineering. However, he can be a bit rash, especially in dire circumstances, he has a hard time opening up to people, and he's kinda self-conscious, never the first to cat-call broads or look for trouble. He also really likes candy and other sweet things. Whether it be a massive sweet tooth or childhood trauma, the world may never know.
ʟɪᴋᴇs/ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:
He likes motorcycles, Swing and Rock music (especially Elvis Presley), candy and any other sweet things, smoking, engineering, and starry skies (yes, very tuff, I know.)
He dislikes most Socs, History class (it's just not his jam), drinking, people touching his hair, getting picked on, rainy weather, and spinach. I don't know why, he just does.
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ:
1) He has an older cousin named Margarita that lives with him. She's sort of also a mother figure to him.
2) He has a big birthmark on the back of his neck.
3) He's supposed to wear glasses, but he doesn't because he thinks he looks stupid with them on.
4) He's half Irish, half Argentine
5) His birthday is June 29th. His zodiac sign is Cancer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back