• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest My Princess / / Watashi No Hime / / 私の姫 How To Roleplay

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Well, you seem interested in roleplaying right?
This roleplay consists of an interaction between four male characters and the main female character. Our princess, YOU.

You want to join the challenge to see whether or not you can gain affection points or friendship points right? Well, you have come to the right place!

How are we supposed to roleplay this thing? Have you read the rules that I have posted yet? If not go back and check. If so, great! You'll do awesome in this roleplay. I need patience from everyone since I will be playing four male characters.

How am I going to interact with everyone?
You may not post in the official roleplay thread. All of your replies and posts will be deleted. Rather, please reply to me via PM once I accept you into the roleplay [Hint,hint, you must read the rules + the sign up below this].

Let's give you a scenario shall we with this interaction?

c4TZxNL.png

Sorry for the lame...er...writing here. I literally couldn't think of anything and I'm multi-tasking lmao.

Sign up applications are posted in here and you may PM me your signup sheet with the title, "

My Princess / / Watashi No Hime / / 私の姫"

This is how we will roleplay and interact. The official roleplay thread will show you the options you can choose.

Le Picture:
Character's Name:
Height:
Weight: (kg)
Personality:
Biography:
Other:

Enjoy! Any questions? Head to the FAQ/OOC.

YOU MAY SIGN UP NOW. YOU ARE PERMITTED TO READ THE RULES AND THIS PAGE [obviously so that you can pm me your info ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ]

[Back to the roleplay!]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back