• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other My Own Thing.

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is something I wrote a few years ago (Dont mind the grammar haha.).
I know it's not the greatest thing ever written, but I've gotten feedback saying it's helped people, showing them that they aren't totally alone.

It tackles a LOT of situations. From abuse, to r*pe, teen pregnancy, drug use, adoption, miscarriages, LGBT+ issues, bullying, school struggles, etc.
So as would be expected, PLEASE DO NOT read this if you are sensitive to intense situations. Nothing is super graphic , but still.

If you're at all interested, here is the summary for my book. The link under that.

16 year old Harley Jenson has never had an easy life. With an alcoholic, drug addicted, abusive father; a mother who couldn't be bothered to pay attention because she was always too focused on Harley's 5 year old twin brother and sister; no friends, no one to confide in, no one to trust. For the sake of her mother and siblings, Harley has always been at the receiving end of her father's.... Outbursts.

Never talking unless she was forced to, so that she didn't accidentally let anything slip out.
Hiding her body under long sleeved shirts, jackets, long pants, and concealer, so no one could see the evidence.
Pushing people away, so they wouldn't get close, so they wouldn't get hurt.
These are her defences. Not only for herself, but for everyone.

However, after one night of her father inviting his friends over to have a 'sleepover' with Harley, as he'd arranged dozens, if not hundreds of times before, something happens that Harley had never even thought to fear.

Now, her defences will gradually become less and less efficient. What will she do when the clothes and makeup can no longer hide the evidence? What about when people start trying to force their way in, despite her pushing them back? And how about when she gets forced to talk? All her years of carefully hiding herself in the background, staying in the shadows so no one would give her a second glance, are all being threatened. What can she do?
Is This My Life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back