My Not-At-All Awkward Introduction

Anarchy Alice

Hi my name is Alice but you can call me Alice. I'm a 23 year old female from Canada who has a love of RPing that borders on unhealthy. I've role played on Gaia since around 2004 and although my writing has improved significantly I feel that finding a site devoted to role playing would be more conducive.

I'm a stay at home housewife although I don't act like it so I have great deals of free time which I try to fill with as much RPing as I humanly can. Well- okay it's not quite that bad, I also play a fair bit of video games, listening to music and watching much media of the anime variety. Aside from writing, gaming is likely what I would consider my second favorite thing to do, be it an MMO or a single player game I'll play it. I prefer JRPGs but I've been known to enjoy the occasional beat-em-up. I'm an avid Pokemon player as well as Final Fantasy and Don't Starve.

I enjoy talking to people and socializing in general although due to certain experiences in my life I can be a bit apprehensive. I have a social disorder called "Borderline Personality Disorder" which makes me at times feel vulnerable and become timid. I basically just want to make it public knowledge for y'know...educational purposes and stuff. That and having a better understanding of people is always good right? (maybe not) Either way it's out now! There's no going back! (unless there's an edit post button)

I really hope that I can enjoy many many roleplays with all of you and that I can be a positive force in this seemingly wonderful community of writers.

Let's all make art! (wow that was cheesy)

Welcome to the Nation, Miss Alice. Though we may appear like an innocent community, be warned - we're shameless weirdos and psychopaths as well, hiding underneath the unsuspecting guise.

But seriously, hope you have fun on here. Plenty of RPing to take in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back