My New Bodyguard(1x1 between me and Lyra)

As Juliet walked in the operation room of the bodyguard agency, everyone was celebrating the success of her last mission. That put a smile on the young woman's face. She walked to her mentor, saying thanks to everyone. As she cleared her throat to say something, everyone stopped talking. After all her hard training and all the successfull missions, she finally gained their respect.

"The target's security had been ensured," Juliet said with a calm voice. "Mission completed"

Her mentor smiled. "Ready for a new mission?" he said.

Juliet nodded. "Always," she replied.

Drake paced back and forth neverously at the lobby of the bodyguard agency. He didn't care about the strange looks he was probably getting from the others there, as well as the receptionist.

He was just nervous about the fact that he needed a bodyguard in the first place. Drake was really hoping it was a good one too since he's almost been killed. Twice. The police were no help so this was the next best thing for him as recommendated by a police officer that felt a bit sorry for him. He'd better be good. They promised me the best one they had.

Juliet's mentor gaved her a folder. "This is the information you need," he said.

Juliet started to read the papers in the folder. She nodded at some places. She looked at the picture of the man so that she could remember him. After finishing reading all the papers, she gaved the folder back.

Her mentor gaved her dual guns and a cellphone. "There is a tracker in the phone," he said.

Juliet nodded and started walking towards the lobby where the target should be now. When she got there, she looked at the man who was pacing. "Mister?" she called.

Drake was lost in a train of thought that he didn't expect to hear someone call out to him. It caused him to jump slightly as located where the voice came from. Once he saw the person, whom was a girl that called out to him. Drake walked over to her. "Yes? Something you needed?"

"In fact, I am the agent Philips," Juliet said. "I have been assigned to your protection," she said in a calm voice.

((So short))

(No problem xD )

"Mhmn...wait it's you?" Drake was a little shocked to find out that his bodyguard was a girl. Best agent my ass. She looks so young too. "Aren't you a little young to be a bodyguard?"

Juliet sighed. "I have been training during the same time a older bodyguard would, I just beginned a lot younger," Juliet explained. She was still calm. "And 19 isn't really young..." she said. She could tell the man was shocked.

19 doesn't sound young...but I doesn't really sound reassuring to me. Drake wondered if he should request another. However if she was really the best they had it would be foolish. Well I guess I'll make the best of it. For now anyway. "Well Juilet nice to meet you. I'm Drake."

Juliet forced a smile. "It's the same for me, Drake," she said. Well, I hope he won't treat me as a child... She held out her hand in front of her to shake. I'll do my best...

"So I guess you should run me down on what excatly you do. I'm not reallt that informed on bodyguards." Drake asked her after they shook hands, which was a little awkward for him.

"Well, we protect what we call our target from any dangers, my best way is to stay near the target but undercover," Juliet said. "We are equipped to face any problem," she said showing him her guns. "Is it too hard to understand?" she asked.

Maybe I should have been more specific on what I meant. I know that much. Though Drake listented to Juilet's answer without interrupting. "So by undercover does that mean you pretend to be my cousin or something?"

"Yes, mostly of the times..." Juliet said. "I go with the target's choice normally," she said.

((Again, so short, sorry))

(Again don't worry. I try to be flexible with responses xD .)

"Guess cousin can work. Unless you have an better idea." Drake then thought of something else to ask her. "So does that mean you're staying at my place as well?"

"No, I can stay in a nearby hotel or something," Juliet said. She looked uncomfortable for a moment. She then looked at the phone that her mentor gave her. "Do you have a phone?" she asked.

"Well I have plenty of room so you'd have enough privacy if you choose to stay with me." Drake offered. Granted how much protecting can she do at a hotel and if I'm at home?

When asked about a phone he answered,"Yeah I do. If you need my number it's (insert number here)."

"Okay... I just didn't wanted to disturb..." Juliet said, still looking uncomfortable about it. She took her phone and noted the number down. She then gaved him her number. "My phone has a tracker," she said. "It's completely safe"

"Interesting. Why does it need a tracker?" Drake asked as he added her in his phone. "Also you won't really be imposing staying with me. Though I feel it's better than a hotel."

"Well, if I ever call reinforcements, they will be able to send some by tracking my call," she said. "Are you sure I wont disturb?" Juliet asked. She sighed. She hated disturbing people's life.

"Nah not really. I live alone so you won't be disturbing anyone." Drake was trying to reassure her that this wasn't a bother to him at all.

"Okay then," Juliet said. She forced a smile. "Anything else you wanted to clarify?" Juliet asked. "Any question you wanted to ask?"

"I think that's it." Drake answered while also wondering why she kept forcing a smile. I might have offended her didn't I? "Well actually one more thing. You have a car right. You'll need to follow me to my place if you do."

"Huh... In fact, I am pretty bad at driving," Juliet said. Bad? No... Just totally scared of driving... "I don't have a car," she said. She sighed before looking down.

(A bodyguard scared of driving....welp that's a new one xD .)

"Okay then. We'll take my car then." Drake told her. "It's parked outside of the building." Drake then started out, and he pulled out his car keys. He then hit the remote starter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back