• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Neighbor is a Vampire!

awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So the penguin is coming at you with another plot idea, this one a little more vague than most.

A couple of things first: I'd like you to take on the male vampire role. I just really wanna use my

half vamp. >.> Also, you need to be able and willing to introduce other characters. You don't

necessarily have to create more main characters, but you need to be able to play at least

some side characters, as will I. If it's just the two people, things get boring and stagnant.

So here's my main roleplay thread. My general rules are at the top, just ignore all of the ones

that pertain to plots on that thread.

Right, I think that's all.

So essentially, my character is mostly human. Her father was a vampire and her mother was a

human. Because of it, her senses, speed, and strength are amplified, though they don't reach

the level of a full blooded vampire. Doesn't possess the vampires' weaknesses, but is as easy to kill

as a regular human.

Half vamps are incredibly rare, as the mother almost always dies during childbirth. They are also

incredibly valuable and sought after. Not only is their blood more desirable, but when bit their body

goes into overdrive, quickly replacing all blood lost, making them the perfect vampire companion.

My character lost both her mother and her twin brother when she was a child and her father was

nowhere to be found, so she was taken in by an old friend of her father's. The woman raised her,

taught her how to disguise herself, protect herself, to hide from other vampires. Aside from the

occasional random run-in, she does pretty well.

Until your character moves in next door.

Right, so, yeah. That's my idea. It can pretty much go anywhere. We could do a bunch of 'slice

of life' type scenes, we could throw in a bunch of drama, we could come up with an actual plot.

Or all three! Your character is completely your to do whatever you wish with. There are zero

stipulations or requirement on them, except that they, you know, be a vampire.

Hope ya'll like this and are interested. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hm... This certainly sounds interesting... I dont know if I'll be able to do it but if no one else gets back to you I can see

I may be interested in this, if you want you can send me a message. I have a couple questions before I say yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back