• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

My namesake

Did you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ScarletTheatre

Spooky Scary Skeleton
<p>

Hey everyone so I'm new but I figured I'd share the poem that I wrote earlier this year that is my namesake for this site. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about it. Its sort of a pseudo-sonnet in that every line is 10 syllables but it doesn't rhyme and whatnot. Enjoy <span style="color:#660000;">"Scarlet Theatre" I live in a small place with no windows, perhaps not as you may picture it, no, there are glass panels that looks outside, sure, but its what you can't see that bothers me. My view, obscured by illusory, false, ambitions, gives rise the feeling of walls, whose eyes stare at me in absence of light, and try to tell the tale of longing souls. I had come to this place in search of want, thinking skyscrapers to be a compass, that would guide me to ill defined purpose, or provide the phantom of such mirrors. I found only mercury in leu of silver plates, wondrous poisons met, only serving to collide and collect, so as to pool the true toxic nature. I fancied myself a scholar back then, only a year in truth but aeons past, the lessons, revelations, meaningless, for the rain falls equally upon us.</span>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back