My Many characters

Gegawat

I love peanuts!
Greetings fellow Role players.

I am relatively new to this, since I have only role-played with people, I classify as newbies, after having a look around this marvelous forum. I have encountered a lot, and since I believe here I can get an honest opinion about my characters, I pretty much registered mostly for this.

All feedback is welcome, please, hate me as much as you want, since I role play with and against mostly A Mary Sue or Gary Stu or Marty Stu characters.

So here goes.

Alex Mercer

They call me a killer, monster, terrorist. I'm all of these things!
Alex Mercer

About Alex Mercer

• 4646282d2464d5f1.png

Story

Alex was an orphan (how cliché), who was adopted by a rich entrepreneur, called James Mercer. Adopting the name of his father, Alex starts living in luxury. He had everything he ever wanted, except one thing - a sibling. He always wanted to have a brother or a sister.

When his mother died from Cancer, his father married again. This time the woman he married came with a pre-started family - a boy and 2 girls. Alex finally had siblings. He was happy. Or was he? His "Brother" was an asshole to him all the time. Alex didn't care much. He had a brother, who he cared about. Since his brother fell into all sorts of trouble, Alex always bailed him out.

An example of that was a street race. Alex's brother crashed his father's expensive Porsche 911. Alex decided to take the fall for his brother, for which he was punished - to repair the damage. Since that day, Alex earned the respect of his brother. They started working on the car, to fix it, but Alex had another idea. They worked for an year and in the end, they had managed to build a brand new car. When their father saw what they have accomplished, helped them create Mercertech. The brothers took the company and shot it into space! They became richer than their father in no time.

The money went into the head of Alex's brother, who continued to get into trouble, but Alex was always there to bail him out. Fast cars, Beautiful Women, guns, drugs, money, power, that's the life of the Mercer brothers just about now. That's pretty much it. Depending on the role play Alex's Brother may vary, but always has the bad decisions in his resume. Drugs, alcohol, minor girls... he is the very definition of white rich asshole, who is actually spending the fortune of a relative, not his own.

I would spare you the useless details, since I am new and I doubt you would really want to hear all of that. So all feedback is welcome, I would add the other characters soon. I want feedback on this one, since he is in every RP I do so far.

oh yeah, almost forgot... I draw most of my characters based on anime faces I see or find online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back