• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony RP!

WafflesandSyrup said:
"Wow, really? Well, welcome to Ponyville! I've been here ost of my life besides up in CloudsDale!" She exclaimed, opening her wings.
i've been to cloudsdale.. before.. worked there as a factory worker.. did abit of experiments in my spare time thanks to the libaray i got to use when i was free.. i was diguised of course but i hate doing that

Marix said:
i've been to cloudsdale.. before.. worked there as a factory worker.. did abit of experiments in my spare time thanks to the libaray i got to use when i was free.. i was diguised of course but i hate doing that
"Huh, sounds cool... I've never really had a proper job, couldn't keep one longer than three days. I'm waaaaay too clumsy." She said, "But, I've started a carpentry business with my sister, it's just not going well at the moment. It does put food on the table though so I'm not complainin..." She said smiling.

WafflesandSyrup said:
"Huh, sounds cool... I've never really had a proper job, couldn't keep one longer than three days. I'm waaaaay too clumsy." She said, "But, I've started a carpentry business with my sister, it's just not going well at the moment. It does put food on the table though so I'm not complainin..." She said smiling.
Carpentry is always a challange...

WafflesandSyrup said:
"Heh, your tellin me.. Hey, do you have a job? I mean I know you live in the Everfree but you never know.."
i used to forge weapons and tools for the people i lately have ran out of supplies to do so

Marix said:
i used to forge weapons and tools for the people i lately have ran out of supplies to do so
"Aw that sounds cool! I would've loved to go there! We could probably get what you need here if you wanna look after food?"

Cherry watched as the other ponies walked away. She was sort of disappointed but she knew she had a lot of cleaning to do. She walked quite briskly to her store and unlocked it. She used her magic to levitate several different cleaning supplies and began cleaning.

As Moon walked along with Marix, she had totally forgotten about Cherry. Stopping dead in her tracks and looking behind her, she saw her walk into a building. Moons ears flicked down, "Hey, uh Marix, I'll be right back!". As Moon turned around, she ran to the store. Barging into the store, she shouted, "I'm sorry I left you Cherry! I kinda forgot..."

@Marix @NekoNekoNyan

"Oh!" Cherry said jumping a bit. "It's alright. I still had some cleaning to do before I open," She said as she turned to Moon. A look came across her face. " Maybe perhaps you could go and get your friends and we can have a cleaning party. I'll provide food and drinks," She suggested.

WafflesandSyrup said:
As Moon walked along with Marix, she had totally forgotten about Cherry. Stopping dead in her tracks and looking behind her, she saw her walk into a building. Moons ears flicked down, "Hey, uh Marix, I'll be right back!". As Moon turned around, she ran to the store. Barging into the store, she shouted, "I'm sorry I left you Cherry! I kinda forgot..."
@Marix @NekoNekoNyan
he stared for a second before he uses his magic to turn invisible abit scared of the guards as he waited

NekoNekoNyan said:
"Oh!" Cherry said jumping a bit. "It's alright. I still had some cleaning to do before I open," She said as she turned to Moon. A look came across her face. " Maybe perhaps you could go and get your friends and we can have a cleaning party. I'll provide food and drinks," She suggested.
"Yeah, thats actually a pretty good idea!" She said smiling. Walking towards the door, she poked her head out, "Hey Marix! Come on, were gonna have a party!" She shouted. @Marix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back