Video Games My little gaming channel

theorph99

Degenerate Animal Crossing™ Cheater
Well lack there of since I've abandoned a playthrough for three months, but don't worry I plan on reviving it in full force this summer once I get the Roxio Gaming Capture(originally wanted to do Elgato, but decided that I should go with a cheaper option for right now), which shouldn't take too long to get. Probably will have it around late July, and then I can record and livestream all sorts of fun stuff.

Right now I don't do commentary yet due to no good mic and I'm kinda not comfortable doing commentary on my own xD . I'd probably do better with co-commentary over already recorded footage to go for a smoother ride with it.

Enough about me rambling though here it is right here. https://www.youtube.com/user/JohnPlays99

There you'll find my dead Final Fantasy IV playthrough and some Mario Kart 8 highlight videos I've been messing with since I got the game.

Hopefully you enjoy and I'll do my best to make this channel more "proper" during the summer.

Right Wizard. When I get it together and things settle down around we'll see what we can do together.

And thanks Nin and Love! I enjoy the support. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back