My Journey Becoming a Bot

Human Soulution

All We Need Is
I am the Human Soulution. I have a very ironic story. I had gotten the idea for what I had thought was a clever username; a play on Human Solution, as in the solution for humanity, but with soul, ya know, ... Gmail and Yahoo are already linked to my phone number, and so I couldn't create a new email through the only two email providers I've ever used, either that or I had not realized there was a simple way around that new feature, as I own multiple accounts from the past. So I went to a new email provider. I assume the newness of the email had flagged me as a bot, so I got my account rejected, and had to manually email the administration to seek their approval.

My favorite part of the story is the reason I was rejected. The following is quoted directly from my email;
"Human Soulution, unfortunately, the account you registered on RpNation did not meet membership requirements. Your account is no longer accessible.
The following reason was given: You look like a spam bot."

So, I look like a spam bot, therefore I am. I look like, therefore I am. I think I answered Shakespeare's age-old quandary. It seems that the universe has sent a bot to fix humanity. Well, I guess my journey is over. Thought it would take longer than five minutes. I guess this deep soul-searching, inner-thought-mind-delving process isn't quite so difficult after all.

I am the Human Soulution. I have a very ironic story. I had gotten the idea for what I had thought was a clever username; a play on Human Solution, as in the solution for humanity, but with soul, ya know, ... Gmail and Yahoo are already linked to my phone number, and so I couldn't create a new email through the only two email providers I've ever used, either that or I had not realized there was a simple way around that new feature, as I own multiple accounts from the past. So I went to a new email provider. I assume the newness of the email had flagged me as a bot, so I got my account rejected, and had to manually email the administration to seek their approval.

My favorite part of the story is the reason I was rejected. The following is quoted directly from my email;
"Human Soulution, unfortunately, the account you registered on RpNation did not meet membership requirements. Your account is no longer accessible.
The following reason was given: You look like a spam bot."

So, I look like a spam bot, therefore I am. I look like, therefore I am. I think I answered Shakespeare's age-old quandary. It seems that the universe has sent a bot to fix humanity. Well, I guess my journey is over. Thought it would take longer than five minutes. I guess this deep soul-searching, inner-thought-mind-delving process isn't quite so difficult after all.

The ironic part is that the filter also flagged your intro post and I had to approve it as well. Welcome to RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back