Journal My journal of rants and knowledge

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello,
After rping for almost six years, i realize its time i take more time for myself (no im not quitting on writing i will still be on this site writing when able to)

the two years of empty responses from my groups (except the werewolf group) made me keep up false hope and its making me wonder if there is anything i can do to save mhh (manhatten hero high) or the batfamily group from its current state.
But i think if i get no interest then i may have to shut them down but not get rid of them yet.

To help build interest i will be working on making a werewolf rp guide to help new roleplayers and maybe even a hero guide as well.

Also i think ghosting has gotten much worse, on another site i know of theres now a new term of ghosting which involves coming back as a new account…this honestly is horrible.

Lastly I like to say im thankful for everyone who still writes with me since the begining up to this current year. Lets keep going and create wonderful stories together.

Last edited:
I do agree with you, ghosting has gotten far worse the longer I've tried to rp with various people. I believe that in general people don't try as hard anymore to either 'contribute', collaborate or continue through either slightly rough patches in a story or the occasional dull moment. The reason for this I am not sure. The concept of making full new accounts to hide from other people really sucks.

I am always very fascinated to know what specifically could peeve people off from suddenly stopping rp with me, as I try my best to give a polite heads up to others if I can't continue, but the opposite rarely occurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back