✰ | my intro!

Ali

sweet creature
]Hi everyone!

I'm Ali, a new user of RPNation.

Thanks for checking out my thread! Keep reading to learn some more info about me, and who I am!

So, anyways, again, I'm Ali, a high school student from the US. I've been role-playing for about 3 or so years currently, but this is my first time trying out RPNation!
I'm already super excited to see where this server takes me.

I began roleplaying over email and many sites in my past, though they're sadly long forgotten for me. I can't even remember my passwords. (Oops!)

I recently took a year or so break from roleplaying to focus on things in real life that took precedence, and unfortunately, I'm just a tad rusty. But it's no worry, as I love creative writing.

My interests in roleplaying are broad subject, as I have many themes and genres I enjoy!

Genres I like include: fantasy, apocalyptic, slice of life, romance, drama, mystery, and whatever else pops up!

I also like to work within many fan based universes; these include ones such as Shadowhunters, Harry Potter, Crime Shows, popular novels, and sometimes even TV shows! Honestly, you could prompt me with anything, and I'd probably say yes.

But that's it for now! Feel free to ask me any questions that you like, and thanks for checking this out again! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back